camera weapon won't work on pc

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
manofhehour
  • manofhehour

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:19 PM

Hi there I am new to the forum although I have solved many problems for my gta games by viewing other posts and i now have a problem that I cannot seem to solve. I am on the mission photo opportunity and the mission runs fine up until the point that I have to take pictures of the incoming people from the rooftop the camera will not zoom at all. I'm not sure what the issue is but the same thing happens even when i am using camera outside of the mission I need help bad because unfortunately I cannot pass the mission otherwise.

Plz respond and if the post is in the wrong place please feel free to let me know biggrin.gif

My specs are Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit
Intel hd graphics
core i5 520M 2.4ghz
4gb ram

I have some car mods and weapon skins not sure if they are the problem

Alihunter
  • Alihunter

0wn3d 8y W!ck3d$!ck

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE (manofhehour @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 14:19)
Hi there I am new to the forum although I have solved many problems for my gta games by viewing other posts and i now have a problem that I cannot seem to solve. I am on the mission photo opportunity and the mission runs fine up until the point that I have to take pictures of the incoming people from the rooftop the camera will not zoom at all. I'm not sure what the issue is but the same thing happens even when i am using camera outside of the mission I need help bad because unfortunately I cannot pass the mission otherwise.

Plz respond and if the post is in the wrong place please feel free to let me know biggrin.gif

My specs are Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit
Intel hd graphics
core i5 520M 2.4ghz
4gb ram

I have some car mods and weapon skins not sure if they are the problem

take an sniper.can you zoom with it??

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:51 PM Edited by lil weasel, 27 August 2013 - 06:54 PM.

Mods may affect game play.
You are using the "X" to zoom in?
You are using the "Z" to zoom out?
Have you tried reassigning other keys to the Zoom function?

I recommend (as does Rockstar) that Players get a generic USB PC gamepad for game play, such as the Logitech Dual Action ™.

manofhehour
  • manofhehour

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:07 AM

I tried the sniper, and yes the same problem happens. I also tried remapping the controls to several different keys, unfortunately to no avail. sad.gif

Alihunter
  • Alihunter

0wn3d 8y W!ck3d$!ck

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:21 AM

Did you tried reinstalling the game??
Did you tried removing gtasa.set from my document\GTA San Andreas User Files?
Did you tried running in compatibility mode in Windows xp sp3 or sp2 or windows 98/me?
Try this.
And if you have mods,delete them.
HOPE IT HELPS!! smile.gif smile.gif

manofhehour
  • manofhehour

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:29 PM

Silly me it turned out that it was my mods and i simply did the mission via my san andreas backup and all worked fine thnx for the suggestions and help alihunter and lil weasel colgate.gif

Alihunter
  • Alihunter

0wn3d 8y W!ck3d$!ck

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE (manofhehour @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 13:29)
Silly me it turned out that it was my mods and i simply did the mission via my san andreas backup and all worked fine thnx for the suggestions and help alihunter and lil weasel colgate.gif

You're Welcome!! lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users