» «
Photo

Dead Bodies no longer disappear

6 replies to this topic
valentinbiguine
  • valentinbiguine

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:46 AM Edited by valentinbiguine, 31 August 2013 - 09:25 PM.

can we have a script to have dead bodies no longer disappear instantly?

I have a script that allows all citizens and all cops to stay dead on the floor and not disappear and be replaced by an orange light with a glock. My script allows you to choose how long you want them to stay dead on the floor ( in seconds ) before they automatically get erased. this GREATLY enhances the realism of the game.

however some of the dead bodies in actual missions get erased ( overwriting my script ) once the mission is accomplished for some reason. other then that ALL BODIES NO LONGER VANISH. I need someone who is good with scripts to help me perfect it. so that all bodies stay for the predetermined amount of sec that the user chooses without exception.

Can anyone please help me? I would like to precise that I do not know how to code and I am looking for someone to help me apply the code. my knowledge is limited so I will help by providing the nearly finished script that I was able to come up with, but I need a little bit of time from a coder to help me perfect it.

pedro2555
  • pedro2555

Open Sourcer

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:35 PM

I've faced a similar problem, most likely the solution is the same.

The problem I've faced was, setting an action to a vehicle that was forced the other way by a mission script. The solution. even if not the best one, was to keep setting the same action over and over again.

Probably you can do the same, just repeatedly force the dead bodies to stay in place.

valentinbiguine
  • valentinbiguine

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:10 PM

force them how? once the game is launched I can no longer have access to the script.

pedro2555
  • pedro2555

Open Sourcer

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:50 AM

QUOTE (valentinbiguine @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 23:10)
force them how? once the game is launched I can no longer have access to the script.

Do you actually code yourself ?

valentinbiguine
  • valentinbiguine

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:18 PM

I sent you a private message again, but no that's the problem I do not know how to code.

pedro2555
  • pedro2555

Open Sourcer

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:08 AM

QUOTE (valentinbiguine @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 23:18)
I sent you a private message again, but no that's the problem I do not know how to code.

Then you shouldn't be asking for something like that, use the requests topic.

valentinbiguine
  • valentinbiguine

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:15 PM

no I am sure that the message is clear enough, as I said I found help for all my scripts. I am sure I will find a way with a willing person through here or any of the many sites I am reaching out through. it is only a question of persistence.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users