Play as a "Good Guy"

32 replies to this topic
THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

BRING ME ANOTHER!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (UP9390 @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 17:42)
QUOTE (SideburnGuru @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 11:59)
QUOTE (GroveVendetta @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 22:48)
QUOTE (cash68 @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 09:42)
Are you f*cking kidding?  Cops N Crooks was the only mode I played; it's also the mode that the majority of the TOP (upper 100 of over 3.5 million) play.  IBANGGUNS, Naughty Moose, Sgt Slaughter, etc etc etc.  All are CNC players.  You're a complete idiot.

hey dipsh*t did i say no one ever played it? i said it was unpopular because obviously i played it alot but i would always have to play with friends because people would rarely join and Rockstar isn't going to make a game about being a cop and bank robber just because you are too scared to join the force but want to be a cop on a game and when you compare all the other modes to cop and crooks you will see what i'm tring to say but your a simple minded pussy who doesn't know sh*t

Shut the hell up.

Want to know how long I've played GTA? See, I can talk out of my ass too, and include a random year. 2009 isn't impressive. I was around since Vice City, and I think we all get the general grasp of ideas.

PSN still actively plays Cops And Robbers, infact it's really active when I get on at night.

As for OP? No disrespect, but I doubt we technically NEED a side activity. To give you an idea, we do have the idea of gangs now. Why not, and it already seems like you did, go to Social Club, make a police gang, and ride around in cop cars. Decorate yourself like a law enforcer if possible, and ride around with other cops patrolling the streets. If there's a group doing a bank heist, head right in and blast through it, taking out the people involved in the heist.

You can still technically be law enforcers.

The only way they have shown us that we can make money so far is being a criminal, were talking about earning money as Public Safety (Police, Fire & EMS) and other jobs such as a Armored Bank Truck Guard that is armed. Criminal's are going to be able to earn money in Free Mode from robberies, so why can't we earn money as Public Safety & other jobs in Free Mode? APB Reloaded does this good from the videos I have seen, but my computer won't run it. People could also do stuff like trucking, haul illegal stuff for alot of money, but suffer serious fines it caught. V is being based around money, therefore we need these activites as an alternative. I play as a criminal on the single player of IV except when I do the Police Computer missions. I want to be able to do it with the AI Law Enforcement on multiplayer.

I think you're strongly missing my point, with all due respect.

This game isn't primarly saying "YOU'LL ONLY MAKE MONEY BY BEING A CRIMINAL." Will it be easier? Yes. Is that just how life works? Yep. Sadly.

My suggestion was doing the right, without being promoted by an activity to do so. I'm going to imagine that not all players in a server will join in on a heist. If that's the case, it's up to you and a batch of friends to stop the players from sucessfully achieving that heist. You CAN stop them. Anti-hero/rogue cop so to speak.

As for the armored vehicle? As said, do it without being prompted. No, as for the whole "gaining cash thing", might take a while, but it did say you could earn cash from other players, right?

Well, start your own police league. Earn up some cash, by either just taking down gang-bangers, etc. Or in other ways, just stopping heists and taking the players who were in the heist money. Continue to save up, to get a huge apartment/base. Put in tons of police cars into a garage. Start your own police league, and if you saved enough money, split it with the people in your police league.

It might take awhile, but you'd be doing something amazing for the community. You wouldn't get as much, but it'd show you have effort into this idea. You wouldn't have an activity or something being prompted, but you could still do the righteous either way.

LSPD_Dragon
  • LSPD_Dragon

Police Officer

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:53 PM

Personally, I'd love if there was legit jobs/side activities to earn money in GTAO, NOT for the "to be a good guy, always do right" but for the throw back to classic GTA's it'd do, like in GTA III and VC how you got into a cop car, you can do "vigilante" missions, Taxi got to do cab driver missions, Ambulance got to do EMT missions and so forth.
This is why I hope they allow you to do these things, for the nostalgia of the old GTA's.

fuck sivispacem
  • fuck sivispacem

I love Sivispacem

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:43 AM Edited by GroveVendetta, 01 September 2013 - 03:47 AM.

QUOTE (SideburnGuru @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 08:59)
Shut the hell up.

Want to know how long I've played GTA? See, I can talk out of my ass too, and include a random year. 2009 isn't impressive. I was around since Vice City, and I think we all get the general grasp of ideas.

I meant i've been playing GTA IV since 2009 little bitch
been playing the series since GTA 3

use common sense why would i talk about a single GTA IV game mode and say how much experience i have in all GTA games

QUOTE (UP9390)
The only way they have shown us that we can make money so far is being a criminal, were talking about earning money as Public Safety (Police, Fire & EMS) and other jobs such as a Armored Bank Truck Guard that is armed. Criminal's are going to be able to earn money in Free Mode from robberies, so why can't we earn money as Public Safety & other jobs in Free Mode? APB Reloaded does this good from the videos I have seen, but my computer won't run it. People could also do stuff like trucking, haul illegal stuff for alot of money, but suffer serious fines it caught. V is being based around money, therefore we need these activites as an alternative. I play as a criminal on the single player of IV except when I do the Police Computer missions. I want to be able to do it with the AI Law Enforcement on multiplayer.

you should pay attention more, there is a side gig called Bounty Hunting. Rewards you with cash by not participating in criminal activities

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users