My Lost Cars

32 replies to this topic
Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:25 PM

Ok so, Before we get into thigns I just wanted to shwo some pics, These mods are GONE, Its sad but... they dont exist now..
The reson I wated to post the pics here is Ive been looking over old hard drives, and looking at my old screenshot folders,. it may seam just teasing to post things that nobody can ever have,.. Well it would be if I were good at thist stuff tounge.gif
But no Usually I get a lot of ideas just reading topics and stuff here, despite the fact I allmost never post, so heres hopefully some insperation.

Hope nobodys mad at me making a pointless topic like this (its not like ill be the only one today) But I just wanted this work to atleast be seen before it fades away.

Hermes 4Door sedan,
Im sure this has been done again since, but heres a 4door hermes, Also see the wheels, I made replacement wheels for the stock set of VC wheels, things were so easy back then before the whole SA wheel per car thing heh,
user posted image

Hermes 4Door Patrol car,
Same as above only modded to a cop... There was allso a pickup Ute type vertion with diffrent crap in the back, unfortunatly that never had a screenshot taken of it,
user posted image

Civilian taxi with changing colors n'crap,
Not much to say on this.. Its a pretty no brainer mod, one of my first, again im sure someone else has done this too,
Tho this one, replaces the Senential, and there was one with a coverd rear window, rear wing, and hood vent to replace the Senential XL, But.. That never had its pic taken, also the trunk opend in a weird direction for some reson, Must have messed it up when adding the rear wing,
user posted image

Manana Hatch,
More japanese styled with its jap mirrors and such, Simple mod, I liked it at the time, Had some extras such as crud in the trunk, and stuff on the roofrack,
user posted image

No brainer mod 2, The civilian ambulance, I thought it made a cool delivery truck,
user posted image

Walton hotrod
Just as it says, Its just some moved around points on the walton. Real easy stuff,
user posted image

Walton Ratord
This was made with the intention of using it to replace the rusty walton that gets blown in phills moonshine mission
user posted image

Yankee truck cab
I allways liked those small truck cabs that pull the 7up traielrs and such to hotells and the like,
user posted image

Smith V8, stright from mafia to GTA,
Looks fine here but i could never get the front door to work perfectly, It kinda moved out and hoverd a few inches away from the car,
user posted image

Smith V8 Roadster
Same as above really, But using a set of my modded wheels (all my modded wheels were just bike wheels. modified, They looked better than the stock ones but still fit in an unmodded VC, there was wire wheels, alloys, etc, all fitting the ones they replaced)
user posted image

Bus Mod.
Yes... Bus mod, This never got as far as having a name, its just the regular bus, with an interior and 3D engine, and some other details,
user posted image

rember the wrecked Idahos? I replaced em in my game,
Unfortunatly I never got around to fixing the window transparency on this,
user posted image
user posted image

Looks like ive reached my image limit, Ill make a new post in a sec with more stuff,
  • Blastoise1994 likes this

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:37 PM Edited by Mad_Maxine, 26 August 2013 - 09:44 PM.

Next: I made a bunch of extras for cars, I hope some of ya might get ideas on what to add to your cars, Really come, Make Extras! they add so much more variaty to the game,
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

To finish up hereAnd for a little fun Heres some models I actully found on my old hard drive in Zmodler1 format wee, These were never finished, and have been untouched as they are for many years... Nothing amazing just... more mods of orignal cars,

Stupid looking modified rancher, What was I thinking?
user posted image

Cabbie hears,.. a very bad attempt that makes it look more like a london taxi,
user posted image

Cabbie limo, that 50s style gangster atmosphere I was once going for in a mod (thats where the hermes sedan, and police car were from)
user posted image

Benson farm truck, Walton + benson, I like convertion stuff, simple yet effective sometimes,
user posted image

and thats that,
Disshonerable mentions:
I also have a greenwood cop car, Just a greenwood with cop lights nothing major,

Pony Ambulace ^^ ditto above,

Greenwood limo, Same as cabbie lim by more dull looking,

Well hope ya enjoyed the Bullpost here, Have fun modding kids... if anybodys still modding right before GTAV

Masny
  • Masny

Member Since 16 Feb 2007

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:49 PM

Honestly?
I love all of them!

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:17 AM

Agreed, these would make a lovely MVL addition to the original Vice cars icon14.gif

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:42 AM

Great Mods, They seems like something I would create, the one exception would be the Cabbie Hearse, that looked a little, umm, well, yeah.

You should try and re-create some of them, or release any you have, and also release them in MVL Format as a second Option.
If you don't ever plan to make them, I might have an attempt to re-create some them, some of them I have already made before, but they would fit in with my other mods too.

Burbalade
  • Burbalade

Ebay Wizard

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:27 AM

Seeing these makes me REALLY want to pick back up on the GTA style mods in the older games. Keep up the good work, I'm loving the creativity.

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Happy birthday GTA V and me!

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:07 AM

Nice, remind me about some guys like almost610 who make some gta styled car.

I want to download those cars, can you upload them?

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:43 PM

Zmodler, Now I rember why I stoped modding GTA,

so.. I try Zmodler 1, Export the dff, choose vice city,
Car never apears

Choose GTA3 insted and explort. car apears but extras, and multiple layred textures for, shines and such dont work, the model is dull and shineless,

Try Zmodler 2, cant import without registering, Ok so open the allready made X3d file and export.'Scene Root doesn't contain "oceanic.dff" node. file:GTAExport.cpp line:60'

Well damn,
So no I guess I wont be releasing things, because... to me nothing works, This is kinda why I hate 3d stuff, Modding for me is only done for fun, and wel getting stressed over never getting anything to work Ever, is not fun.

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:31 PM

beautiful cars monocle.gif

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:31 PM Edited by Mad_Maxine, 31 August 2013 - 12:37 PM.

Hooray for posative comments,

Well good and bad news then, I got Zmodler back, and tried again, aparently it works now, The cars have there multiple layres and stuff for the shine, and the extra parts work, Only now im having problems with transparent textures..

I atfirst did not change the windows at all, they turned solid white, Then I replaced them with a transparent black texture, they then went Solid black.. aparently transparency works EVERYWHERE but the windows? I find this... Odd and anoying.

So anyway, Heres a rat rod style hermes I was playing with, Not a serius mod but its my test on getting extras to work properly, And everything is good apart from that window transparency error, Any help would be very helpfull.

Heres what it turned out like, Hermes, + Bfinjection engine + a bunch of crap around the engine bay just to make it look like somethings in there.
user posted image
user posted image

Pic of standurd first, Then the 3 Extras.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

So, thre ya go, Im happy, Making more progress again now.
Btw before you say the shine is missing, I purpusly left it off, this car is Not soposed to be shiney,

EDIT:
user posted image
Yeah It was down to me not naming things right, Were all good now I can officially make GTA VC cars again now.

If you wana try it out, I quickly uploaded it here,
http://www.mediafire...j24vc/Cuban.zip
I dont belive theres many ratrods for VC, so enjoy.. Yes!, First upload of a 3D GTA car ever for me!

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:44 PM

Wow awesome job man...by the way I'd kill to have that cabbie limo in-game. Gonna test the hermes soon.

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:52 PM

If you take vehicle suggestions, I think a Regina pickup would look cool

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:08 PM

lolleroz That model was saved with an old vertion of Zmodler, wich seems to have corrupted it,
So pretty much Everything in my first post is gone.. well Not pretty much Deffinatly,

So I remade it, Made it longer, Hows this then?
user posted image
user posted image

Download:
http://www.mediafire...bbieStretch.zip

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:24 PM

Wow that's just great man, thanks alot! Any chance of a civilian Cabbie in future, hell maybe even 4-seated Hermes? Ultimate 50s mafia badassery, haha.

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Happy birthday GTA V and me!

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:58 PM

Nice, how about releasing it in Gta Garage?

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:40 PM

ToyGT_one
Nice, how about releasing it in Gta Garage?

Have done, The Limo and ratrod are both up, Just need to wait for them to get aproved and such,

pokemon4ever
If you take vehicle suggestions, I think a Regina pickup would look cool

and... Why not? Ill upload this soon too,
It was going to be an elcamino style thing, but that was too odbvius and probly been done.. so Heres the Regina XL, as a truck.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Man, Im really getting back into this, Tho im still not great, The truck has a few little errors, But nothing too major that sticks out and yells at you, Just some minor model errors.
  • Blastoise1994 likes this

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:19 PM

Wow, it looks great!

Although you say it's too obvious, I still think the El Camino style would suit it much better. Just drop the suspension and it will be perfect icon14.gif

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:13 AM

Those mods of yours bring back happy (GTA-related) memories, back when mods used to be much simpler & more satisfying... sigh.gif In fact, I still have a separate copy of GTA3 & Vice, with all the "original" mods, including couple of other gems such as Odie's Stunt Park, Beach Park, Illando's island & other.

Anyhow, enough off-topic... I'd really love to see your mods in MVL standard, no point in replacing stock vehicles when you can add new ones smile.gif

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:49 AM

A Manana with a Forelli gangbanger in the trunk would be cool (GTA3 Reference), but in VC Style biggrin.gif

Tol@te
  • Tol@te

#lazy dude#

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

I did a Coupe of the VC Taxi once.
Never released it or lost a single word about it, but it was kinda good.

I even converted the SA Tahoma into a 2-door.
I guess I was just bored at some points and did those. dozingoff.gif

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

I get bored a lot too,
I once made a two door SA Previon, That kinda worked.. But I lost that too.

Anyway One thing has allways buged me, The Oceanic, and Glendale, The glendale having a chevy front and dodge rear, and the oceanic having a dodge front and chevy rear,
Im surprised how simler the models are once I opend them up, So.. I just glued the two togeather, and ended up with a Dodge dart, and Chevrolet belair in GTA style, I wonder if they were once like that and then cut up for copyright resons? Mabye they were Too close? Who knows.. They fit well tho,

Added higher resolution textures for interior and such, usual extra parts you probly wont notice, and 3d engines kinda.. hm

well ya,
user posted image
user posted image

Still havin fun o.o

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

Those cars are fraking amazing! So nice!
Would you allow me to convert some of those cars to GTA SA?
I can make them fully in SA envoirenments and adding SA textures and engines.
They will look good in SA!

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:51 PM

Haha, it is so confusing to see the ends swapped.

Mad_Maxine
  • Mad_Maxine

ʇnɥʍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

Confusing? heh I finally thought it looked right for the first time, Tho Im old car crazy, so Im pretty nerdy on these things, Thats why I dident like the GTAIV Vigero eaither. .Too much of a mash up and not camaro enough,

Well you could.... But wouldent It be easyer to just do the same things again in sa? Since it does contain a lot of the same cars, I mean I can do the oceanic gelndale swap again in sa I think? And the cabbie limo will be just as easy, I just have a notriusly hard time getting SA cars to work for some reson. The whole game seems unstable to me.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (Mad_Maxine @ Sunday, Sep 1 2013, 21:57)

Confusing? heh I finally thought it looked right for the first time, Tho Im old car crazy, so Im pretty nerdy on these things, Thats why I dident like the GTAIV Vigero eaither. .Too much of a mash up and not camaro enough,

Well you could.... But wouldent It be easyer to just do the same things again in sa? Since it does contain a lot of the same cars, I mean I can do the oceanic gelndale swap again in sa I think? And the cabbie limo will be just as easy, I just have a notriusly hard time getting SA cars to work for some reson. The whole game seems unstable to me.

What do you mean to do the same things again in SA?
If you have a hard time getting them to work in SA, I can help you with that.
It's been long time since I modified/converting cars to SA, would like to do that again.

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 01 September 2013 - 10:22 PM Edited by pokemon4ever, 01 September 2013 - 10:40 PM.

wow, great idea on swapping the cars. they look much better biggrin.gif (and ya, it would be nice to have these in SA too)

another vehicle suggestion could be to turn the fbi rancher in a pickup(like how it is in gta iv). the burrito has roof lights(or whatever they're called) that could be added.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:02 AM

QUOTE (pokemon4ever @ Sep 1 2013, 22:22)
another vehicle suggestion could be to turn the fbi rancher in a pickup(like how it is in gta iv).

QUOTE (lolleroz @ Aug 31 2013, 14:24)
Any chance of a civilian Cabbie in future.

You will both find I have completed those mods, It is probably a good time to update the FBI Rancher.

FBI Rancher - Named by the GTA Forums Public as "RoadHog" http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=6157
Civilian Cabbie - Named "Grand Hermes" http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=6292

-----

@Mad_Maxine, If you have some issues with Exporting models or some bugs feel free to ask me, If I can lend a hand or give advice I am more than happy too, Great Work with everything up to now. smile.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:51 PM

The benson farm truck looks wicked awesome

GarageFreak666
  • GarageFreak666

Freak666

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

I LIKE THE FREAK RANCHER LOOK LIKE A MUSCLE CAR KEEP ON WORK YOU ARE VERY TALENT

jam_1989
  • jam_1989

Also known at Timmy76

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

These look great Maxine.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users