• Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"
    Best Vehicle 2013 "III Aircraft"
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (PooyanCyrus @ Aug 27 2013, 18:55)
But did I say "Yea I'm the best and this mod is too" ?!

Yes. Quoting an opening post:

QUOTE (PooyanCyrus @ Aug 26 2013, 19:48)
5-Star is nearly a "Total Conversion" mod for GTA SA; One of the best ones!

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

iFruit fanboys are idiots

• Members
  • Mars
  • Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (SilentPL @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 18:59)
QUOTE (PooyanCyrus @ Aug 27 2013, 18:55)
But did I say "Yea I'm the best and this mod is too" ?!

Yes. Quoting an opening post:

QUOTE (PooyanCyrus @ Aug 26 2013, 19:48)
5-Star is nearly a "Total Conversion" mod for GTA SA; One of the best ones!

Would ya' please read the next lines? where i said:
"This is what this mod is going to change:"
And wrote 8 things?

I've already stated that it will do the best at these 8 Things
Btw, thanks; I learned many things from you, for example describing a major mod as "Holy crap" and "sh*t" for better responses wink.gif

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (PooyanCyrus @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 18:55)
Do you expect one single guy with a high-end computer to make GTA:U ?
No one of you helps me.

Do you want me to stop working for release and Cancel this mod and its topic? What do you expect me to do? Would you ever support "new" "noob" guys like me and would you give guys like me time to improve? Would you ever help new guys to grow in modding and forums like this? Huh? -_-

Seeking for "No, won't support noobs" answers from you, my dears! biggrin.gif

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Feroci Racing
  • Poland
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (PooyanCyrus @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 21:04)
Btw, thanks; I learned many things from you, for example describing a major mod as "Holy crap" and "sh*t" for better responses wink.gif

You are still missing a point. Please re-read my posts where I refer to the reasons why people give negative feedback AGAIN.
It wouldn't have happened if you showed some damn screens showing work done by YOU. Otherwise people assume you are doing a MODPACK.

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (SilentPL @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 19:07)
QUOTE (PooyanCyrus @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 21:04)
Btw, thanks; I learned many things from you, for example describing a major mod as "Holy crap" and "sh*t" for better responses  wink.gif

You are still missing a point. Please re-read my posts where I refer to the reasons why people give negative feedback AGAIN.
It wouldn't have happened if you showed some damn screens showing work done by YOU. Otherwise people assume you are doing a MODPACK.

I read them but i don't know how can i show screenshots from WIP radio stations and new 2013 car plates, or menus? Won't they (and you, of course) jeer me?

Silent
  • Silent

• Feroci Racing
  • Poland
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (PooyanCyrus @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 21:10)
I read them but i don't know how can i show screenshots from WIP radio stations and new 2013 car plates, or menus? Won't they (and you, of course) jeer me?

Indeed. These are pretty poor things to be classified as enough stuff to make a Total Conversion.

Unless every bigger thing is taken from people's mods and you contribute only by making such minor things, THEN I'd indeed call it a mod pack.

Also, please don't doublepost. Use Edit button.

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (SilentPL @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 19:12)
Indeed. These are pretty poor things to be classified as enough stuff to make a Total Conversion.

Unless every bigger thing is taken from people's mods and you contribute only by making such minor things, THEN I'd indeed call it a mod pack.

Also, please don't doublepost. Use Edit button.

Ok, guy.
Where can I find textures addresses? I mean, hmmm, for example:
I want to find a street or beach's shops txd files. Where can I find info 'bout that? You know, the day i started this topic i thought it's a TC bcuz it had a bigger map but now... smile.gif Rummy Life...!

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:18 PM

Yeah, if you don't know how to find those using basic tools like OpenIV or whatever, you really shouldn't be making a TC. tounge.gif

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (Ash_735 @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 19:18)
Yeah, if you don't know how to find those using basic tools like OpenIV or whatever, you really shouldn't be making a TC. tounge.gif

Take a look at the first post tenty. TC?
Contact oxford and longman and macmillan to submit a new entry in the dictionaries:
Major Change => TC

What have you been recently? smile.gif )

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (PooyanCyrus @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 20:22)
What have you been recently? smile.gif )

I've been here reading your posts wondering what the hell are you doing, that's what!

So you're telling me you're making this "Major Change" mod, and yet, you don't have any idea on how to find a texture on the map?

KawakSallas
  • KawakSallas

Kifflom

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:26 PM

Instead of promoting your mod, you are on a keyboard war against another members

Way to go friend.

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (Ash_735 @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 19:24)
What have you been recently?  smile.gif )

I've been here reading your posts wondering what the hell are you doing, that's what!

So you're telling me you're making this "Major Change" mod, and yet, you don't have any idea on how to find a texture on the map?

I've always thought that you medallist users are good ones to ask these things from. You know, I use Alci's img editor but it doesn't find the exact thing. I think i did a dumb thing promising 1st sep release!! biggrin.gif

Silent
  • Silent

• Feroci Racing
  • Poland
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:29 PM

Total Conversion changes a significant part of the game. Therefore, when attempting to do a TC you should have some modding knowledge.

It's you who failed that English class, not him.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (PooyanCyrus @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 20:28)

I've always thought that you medallist users are good ones to ask these things from. You know, I use Alci's img editor but it doesn't find the exact thing. I think i did a dumb thing promising 1st sep release!! biggrin.gif

We do give advice and share findings here, but, you need to be clear and up front about your skills are, posting up right away that you're going to do a Major Change mod when you don't know how to fully follow through on it isn't the best start.

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (Ash_735 @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 19:31)

We do give advice and share findings here, but, you need to be clear and up front about your skills are, posting up right away that you're going to do a Major Change mod when you don't know how to fully follow through on it isn't the best start.

I have a last question from all you guys. I asked it a lot but you 're again scorning me for saying more than doing. OK.

Answer me: What should i do now? Start again (a better start)? What's the best start.
Say useful things instead of blaming me for a topic. wink.gif

Silent
  • Silent

• Feroci Racing
  • Poland
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:37 PM

Now it's way too late. Just do what people asked you to do, show something more than mods gathered from the Internet and ENB sets. It's the easiest way to start being treated seriously.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (PooyanCyrus @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 20:35)
QUOTE (Ash_735 @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 19:31)

I have a last question from all you guys. I asked it a lot but you 're again scorning me for saying more than doing. OK.

Answer me: What should i do now? Start again (a better start)? What's the best start.
Say useful things instead of blaming me for a topic. wink.gif

We're not scorning you, just giving you some advice, do a smaller project, try a few re-skins or menu stuff by yourself, just to get used to the formats, then slowly edit some map textures, use programs like Map Editor, etc, to browse the map, locate specific files, etc, play around for a bit until you're certain you can do what you want.

In45do
  • In45do

Coding like a Dummy...

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:29 AM

^ He's right. The fact is you have to learn how to make mods and not use somebody else mods. We just want you to realize that the leader of the project should have to lead, and leader should know more things than he's assistance.

Start from zero, search on Google how to make ones and I'm assure you learning things isn't fast as lightning does, it needs days of progress, mistakes and knowledge. Once you have done your own, then it's time to release your mods. Get a name for yourself first, then when people think you're great at things people will contact at you and ask for help.

Then you're ready for something big, responsible for your own TC project. Critism is always I mean always be there, take the positive one and do what people suggest (if it still connected to the topic of your TC project).

Just think about it. wink.gif

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:25 AM

QUOTE (in45do @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 06:29)
Start from zero, search on Google how to make ones and I'm assure you learning things isn't fast as lightning does, it needs days of progress, mistakes and knowledge. Once you have done your own, then it's time to release your mods. Get a name for yourself first, then when people think you're great at things people will contact at you and ask for help.

Hey, it seems you're getting something wrong. I AM a noob at showcasing a project, but not a noob at modding! I've modeled Iran's street cars and taxis and other things... In fact, a year ago I worked on the GTA:Tehran and I was the vehicle modeller. In that time there were many other vehicle mods for iranian cars but i modelled them again for a better graphic experience and they weren't that bad!

user posted image
this is an example

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:07 AM

At the end of the day, you cannot make a Total Conversion on your own.

It would take you years and you'd need to be a decent modder in every aspect of modding.

As far as I can see, you're on your own?
  • abccba123 likes this

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:28 AM

QUOTE (The_Sorrow @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 10:07)
At the end of the day, you cannot make a Total Conversion on your own.

It would take you years and you'd need to be a decent modder in every aspect of modding.

As far as I can see, you're on your own?

Again an english guy naming a major change, a TC. come on, it's a change of 8 things Understanded?
It will do its best to bring 2013 san andreas to an old-school game.

TJGM
  • TJGM

James May is the best May!

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:40 AM Edited by TheJAMESGM, 28 August 2013 - 10:47 AM.

QUOTE (PooyanCyrus @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 09:25)
QUOTE (in45do @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 06:29)

Hey, it seems you're getting something wrong. I AM a noob at showcasing a project, but not a noob at modding! I've modeled Iran's street cars and taxis and other things... In fact, a year ago I worked on the GTA:Tehran and I was the vehicle modeller. In that time there were many other vehicle mods for iranian cars but i modelled them again for a better graphic experience and they weren't that bad!

So you can model cars yet you have no idea how to find the textures connected to the model? I don't get it.. seriously. I'll tell you what, show us what YOU done and maybe all this complaining/good advice that you seem to hate would go away. So far the only screenshots we've seen is loading screens, a bad model of Michael, an ENB setting that has too much bloom and the V HUD..

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:51 AM

QUOTE (TheJAMESGM @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 10:40)
So you can model cars yet you have no idea how to find the textures connected to the model? I don't get it.. seriously. I'll tell you what, show us what YOU done and maybe all this complaining/good advice that you seem to hate would go away. So far the only screenshots we've seen is loading screens, a bad model of Michael, an ENB setting that has too much bloom and the V HUD..

ooooohhhhhhffffff...
HEY!
I can't find the "Garcia" neighborhood and I've never modded it.
Btw, I'm modelling cars and I'VE DONE texturing 6 of them. The ENB on screenshots is experimental and you know, I need a tester. May anyone help me? confused.gif

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

All your gold are belong to us.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:18 AM

If you want to prove to people you have what it takes to run a GTA V to SA total conversaion, you need to show them you can properly convert things. If I were you , I'd start with Roman's taxi from IV. Convert that into SA and make sure there are no texture bugs, build wreck models for it, properly place the dummies, etc.

Then, and only then can you start getting further into vehicle modeling. But you still won't be ready for a TC. Making a TC takes time, and learning to mod takes time. Combining those to is a bad thing for you and those waiting for the mod.

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:39 PM

Check the first post for NEW SCREENSHOTS!

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:36 PM

Again an english guy naming a major change, a TC. come on, it's a change of 8 things Understanded?

You said yourself it was a major change?

5-Star is a major change mod for GTA SA; One of the ...(You Decide) ones!

Changing 8 things is not a TC.

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (The_Sorrow @ Thursday, Aug 29 2013, 13:36)

You said yourself it was a major change?

5-Star is a major change mod for GTA SA; One of the ...(You Decide) ones!

Changing 8 things is not a TC.

ARE YOUR EYES EXPLODED?!
I SAID IT'S A MAJOR CHANGE, NOT A TC AND THERE'S NO NEED TO YOU SAYING THAT AGAIN. This will release at september 1st. You can dl it then and see what's it yourself? OK?
A bigger map, a four-protagonist gameplay, a gta v hud, a no-mission story but some side missions, some V-based vehicles, a new set of clothes, shops and bars and other stores, a re-textured game in most places of san andreas, and easter eggs, I mean lots of them!
So think again: A major change. A major change. A major change.

alayanrole
  • alayanrole

El Danza Kuduro!

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2013 - 06:49 AM

well, why do you said TC in the first place?

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:39 AM

Because i saw many other so-called TC mods which were really "minor" compared to this! And nobody wanted to terror their author. colgate.gif
Btw, i'll upload the public beta tomorrow. Today is the day of TRAILER! wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users