» «
Photo

The LS Eminent

11 replies to this topic
malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:59 PM Edited by malcolmfunktion, 13 December 2013 - 11:59 PM.

The LS Eminent

emblem_128.png

PS3 ONLY

UPDATE: Join crew and recieve instant access to cash, cars and weapons. If I am in the session I will fill your weapon wheel with all weapons. If you want a tank or buzzard, I will call one and give you directions to it. 

I will FULLY mod any car off the street for you to either sell ($100,000+), keep or store to sell later.   

The LS Eminent are a crew who want to be viewed as potential and reliable assets to
other teams and crews as well as to their own, we are respectful to other gamers within
GTA online from role playing, friendly games of Golf to well organised heists.

Being in the crew is a way of announcing that you are not here to deliberately destroy
anyone else's experience by acting with invalidated assaults with no provocation from other
online players. It is a confirmation that you have some level of maturity and are capable of
trying your best in the interest of a team. Being a member of another crew is not an issue
and we are not a threat, nor do we have any enemies...yet.

Anyone from another crew (or anyone flying solo) who may need someone for a job but has
no one available, can have the reassurance of asking someone from The LS Eminent for
help as we can be relied on for our professionalism and we have no ties or allegiances to
our own crew. This reliability will become more apparent and appreciated as the world of
Los Santos and Blaine County unfolds.

We hope to earn a solid reputation for skill, trust and efficiency as time goes on and we
will take pleasure in working with other crews in the pursuit of financial gain.

Feel free to join the crew if...

- You are respectful to other players as you would like them to be to you.

- You want to get involved in team orientated heists.

- You are fair and honest.

- You don't want any serious commitment to a crew but would still like to be valued when available.

- You are willing to uphold a certain level of protection for other crew members in need.

- You want to be involved in a crew that is free of ranks and chain of commands.

- You would like the option of being hired by another crew as a hitman or any other useful skill.

- You don't want to be pressured into anything but simple want to be left alone with help and back up if needed.

- You want a crew who does not take things too seriously and will help or advise others on any improvements.

- You want your opinions and ideas to be as important as anyone else's.

- You are new to online games and want a crew with patience and understanding.

- You want to get to grips with the new mechanics etc before offering your loyalty to another crew.

- You want to be free of ties and available for recruitment to another crew should they see your potential.

We can be found on Rockstar Social and we look forward seeing everyone in Los Santos smile.gif

Members

Can be seen at Rockstar Social

The LS Eminent

emblem_128.png

PS3 ONLY

Glennyman
  • Glennyman

Limburg

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:47 PM

Username: Glennyman
PSN Gamertag: Glennyman
Do you have a Headset? Yes but im not that good in speaking English but I guess ill manage smile.gif
What skills do you have? Skills in what? lol I dont know I rock on playing Battlefield 3 on pc biggrin.gif
How often do you visit GTAForums? Now like every day but ill probaly stay away in the few first weeks after release
Aspirations for GTA online? Yes absolutelty! But I think after I finished most of the singleplayer anyway we have 2 weeks to enjoy single till the online is released so idk smile.gif Ill see how it goes
Anything else you might want to add: Ill probaly join a Belgian crew aswell if I may smile.gif

Tampinha85
  • Tampinha85

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:10 AM Edited by Tampinha85, 27 August 2013 - 02:37 AM.

Hey guys,

Username: Tampinha85

PSN Gamertag: Tampinha85

Do you have a Headset? i do, though i leave in an apartment and i cant wake my wife up at 3 AM shouting GET THE f*ck DOWN at a television, i just cant guys im sorry *sit down and cry*

What skills do you have? well we still dont know how the game mechanics will "fell" like but if it resembles anyhow RDR and Max Payne 3 (and they might do!) then im a pretty good shooter. Im talking about hardcore/ free aim mode.

How often do you visit GTAForums? not every day, i imagine this frequency will go up with the game coming around the corner, GTA ONLINE as well.

Aspirations for GTA online? Im a friendly player, i like to get high and roleplay a little so i think this is the perfect game to do that, that would be my biggest aspiration: "a leaving breathing world".
I do hope crews can get a HQ or a place to hang out together and not in someone's safehouse.

Tampinha85
  • Tampinha85

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:14 AM

Maybe if we can buy business online or make money somehow we can former cartels among the crew members to help ourselves to grown some wealth ah? it would help everybody in the begging when we dont own sh*t.

EDDYHarris
  • EDDYHarris

한국어조선말

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:50 AM

Here you go if you are having ranks post this up and your good to go.

And goodluck.

[tr]
Rank GTAForum Name Gamertag
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---

+ Dragonjack +
  • + Dragonjack +

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:03 AM

I'd recommend reading; the forum guidelines dude, it will help you. smile.gif

Also best of luck from the High Rollers.

SSA Military
  • SSA Military

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:17 PM

user posted image

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:10 AM

Welcome to the new recruits and thanks to other crew members for the heads up\help and well wishes. Looking forward to October! smile.gif

TheAlmightyKidd
  • TheAlmightyKidd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:49 AM

Questions Answers
Username(GTAF): TheAlmightyKidd
PSN ID: KIDPRODCTIONS
Do you have a Headset?: Yes
What skills do you have?: Piloting and Sniping
How often do you visit GTAForums?: Daily
Aspirations for GTA online?: Want to earn my keep.
Anything else you might want to add: I'll do what is asked. Most importantly I am a team player. Will defend those in the crew with my own life. Hopefully earning enough trust and loyalty to work my way up the ranks.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Soldier

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (TheAlmightyKidd @ Thursday, Aug 29 2013, 05:49)
Questions Answers
Username(GTAF): TheAlmightyKidd
PSN ID: KIDPRODCTIONS
Do you have a Headset?: Yes
What skills do you have?: Piloting and Sniping
How often do you visit GTAForums?: Daily
Aspirations for GTA online?: Want to earn my keep.
Anything else you might want to add: I'll do what is asked. Most importantly I am a team player. Will defend those in the crew with my own life. Hopefully earning enough trust and loyalty to work my way up the ranks.

Hi mate, request is sent to your rockstar social. Cheers! smile.gif

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Soldier

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 12:24 PM

Anyone looking to join the crew can just go straight to Rockstar Social to join.

http://socialclub.ro.../the_ls_eminent

It's open enrolment...

:) 

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:03 AM

BUMP

Updated

Cash, cars and weapons :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic