The LS Eminent
UPDATE: Join crew and recieve instant access to cash, cars and weapons. If I am in the session I will fill your weapon wheel with all weapons. If you want a tank or buzzard, I will call one and give you directions to it.
I will FULLY mod any car off the street for you to either sell ($100,000+), keep or store to sell later.
The LS Eminent are a crew who want to be viewed as potential and reliable assets to
other teams and crews as well as to their own, we are respectful to other gamers within
GTA online from role playing, friendly games of Golf to well organised heists.
Being in the crew is a way of announcing that you are not here to deliberately destroy
anyone else's experience by acting with invalidated assaults with no provocation from other
online players. It is a confirmation that you have some level of maturity and are capable of
trying your best in the interest of a team. Being a member of another crew is not an issue
and we are not a threat, nor do we have any enemies...yet.
Anyone from another crew (or anyone flying solo) who may need someone for a job but has
no one available, can have the reassurance of asking someone from The LS Eminent for
help as we can be relied on for our professionalism and we have no ties or allegiances to
our own crew. This reliability will become more apparent and appreciated as the world of
Los Santos and Blaine County unfolds.
We hope to earn a solid reputation for skill, trust and efficiency as time goes on and we
will take pleasure in working with other crews in the pursuit of financial gain.
Feel free to join the crew if...
- You are respectful to other players as you would like them to be to you.
- You want to get involved in team orientated heists.
- You are fair and honest.
- You don't want any serious commitment to a crew but would still like to be valued when available.
- You are willing to uphold a certain level of protection for other crew members in need.
- You want to be involved in a crew that is free of ranks and chain of commands.
- You would like the option of being hired by another crew as a hitman or any other useful skill.
- You don't want to be pressured into anything but simple want to be left alone with help and back up if needed.
- You want a crew who does not take things too seriously and will help or advise others on any improvements.
- You want your opinions and ideas to be as important as anyone else's.
- You are new to online games and want a crew with patience and understanding.
- You want to get to grips with the new mechanics etc before offering your loyalty to another crew.
- You want to be free of ties and available for recruitment to another crew should they see your potential.
We can be found on Rockstar Social and we look forward seeing everyone in Los Santos
Can be seen at Rockstar Social
The LS Eminent