New tidbit info of GTA Online

94 replies to this topic
B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Motosoldier

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:08 AM

QUOTE (Twiggy123 @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 21:41)
Probably because RPG elements are fun.

Yes, maybe in Singleplayer, but not when you're trying to be competitive in Multiplayer. What is this, a substitute to Aim-assist that now everyone is forced to go against? Gone are the days of pure-skill free-aim shootouts to cater to the casuals? Let's see how this turns out confused.gif I'm interested in specific info, on how exactly will it affect the weapons, vehicles, and gameplay.

Gunde
  • Gunde

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:09 AM

QUOTE (ROCKSTAR MANIC @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 23:48)
To tell you the truth, " I f*cking hated the Tbogt scoring!!! what ever happening when ROCKSTAR said, " you could do the mission how you want, and
how long you want". I still did it anyway I got 100% percentage on all of them just for the achievement. colgate.gif

Now I hope in this game they don't time you. confused.gif I really want to get all 70 medals for a cool achievement . cool.gif

Then stop being anal about it. Just play how you want and ignore the scoring.

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:30 AM

QUOTE (HatlessNebula1 @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 09:02)
- You can customize your home with expensive wood, fancy accessories, big TV's and more

- You can install tracking device to your car (in case someone steals it you can track it down)

- Can hire coordinator, spies, drivers and more

These sound fantastic. Love the tracking device on cars. I always hated in other games how I'd customize my car (or bike) the way I want, then have it blow up 20 minutes later (mostly from it accidently flipping).

The added levels of customization with houses (as well as the returning ability to buy multiple ones again) sounds great.

Hiring spies, drivers and such sounds...interesting. I wonder if that's only for missions or you can just call them up whenever you want.

chitoryu12
  • chitoryu12

Resident Actor, Dancer, and Singer

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (ROCKSTAR MANIC @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 22:48)
To tell you the truth, " I f*cking hated the Tbogt scoring!!! what ever happening when ROCKSTAR said, " you could do the mission how you want, and
how long you want". I still did it anyway I got 100% percentage on all of them just for the achievement. colgate.gif

Now I hope in this game they don't time you. confused.gif I really want to get all 70 medals for a cool achievement . cool.gif

Well, you CAN do it how you want and take as long as you want on it. You can just replay them to try and get a better personal score.

Skyline91
  • Skyline91

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:52 AM

The car handling better be good! Hope it supports a G27 steeringwheel as well. Please let it be like Forza. :3 That sh*t involving houses and stuff also sounds great.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users