Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

Im game

PSN: AdmP_

VLongo92
  • VLongo92

California Love. Show it.

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

Just joined the Xbox crew. I checked the hierarchy and I'm the only member in the 'Muscle' tier while there's 19 in Representatives. Are all new members at this time automatically promoted Representative or what?

message and ask the leader of the xbox 360 group.  Heck i came up with the idea and I'm only a Lieutenant!!  

It takes a little time to promote everyone but don't worry, you're up now.

Dawkins, what is your social club name?

DieselMech12
  • DieselMech12

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

i had the same thought of having a car show just like Midnight Club LA.. I AM IN 

drumbago
  • drumbago

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:24 PM

I just want to see if you can load cars into the titan plane then take it to a meeting point

That would blow my mind..

I just joined the xbox crew - I'm in England so will be on for evenings and weekends GMT. Look forward to rolling with yers!

• Bradeo likes this

Tree22
  • Tree22

Joe4speed

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:26 PM

It should be road legal cars, bikes, trucks. we should all meet at a car park, show off our stuff. then set a waypoint across the map then drive there as a groupMaybe we could all meet at the pier in los santos, then drive up to the airfield in sandy shores and do some drags

Great idea group road trips, bike, flying, and boating trips
I swear R* doesn't want people to have real lives lol

PVieira21
  • PVieira21

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:30 PM

I doubt this idea has been disused but still want to see if people want in. I suggest that 1 week after GTA: Online hits, we get together either in the game or on the forums and show off the best vehicle we have bought, not stolen and customizing is optional. I think it would be fun to get online and just have a little car show, not a race just show off what we got. and Yes if you can afford a plane or helicopter, bring that. if anyone else agrees I'm sure we can set up something for users for different systems to join in as well.

PS3 Auto Crew
http://socialclub.ro...s3_ls_auto_club

XBOX 360 Auto Crew

http://socialclub.ro...ew/ls_auto_club

I'm pretty sure if you do that (which im totally down for) you will have some jackass crew that's definitely going to ruin the meet and try and kill and steal our cars... Unless we pull a Vin Diesel from FaF in Brasil and make a new quote and everyone pulls out weapons. 

DawkinsEfect
  • DawkinsEfect

5-0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

we could do a Fast & Furious on them involving big rigs, suped up imports and a tank. 

B3ANTOWN B3A5T
  • B3ANTOWN B3A5T

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:57 PM

I doubt this idea has been disused but still want to see if people want in. I suggest that 1 week after GTA: Online hits, we get together either in the game or on the forums and show off the best vehicle we have bought, not stolen and customizing is optional. I think it would be fun to get online and just have a little car show, not a race just show off what we got. and Yes if you can afford a plane or helicopter, bring that. if anyone else agrees I'm sure we can set up something for users for different systems to join in as well.
PS3 Auto Crewhttp://socialclub.ro...s3_ls_auto_club
XBOX 360 Auto Crew
http://socialclub.ro...ew/ls_auto_club

I'm pretty sure if you do that (which im totally down for) you will have some jackass crew that's definitely going to ruin the meet and try and kill and steal our cars... Unless we pull a Vin Diesel from FaF in Brasil and make a new quote and everyone pulls out weapons.

Hopefully we can fill a whole server with 16 players from our crew so that we won't have to deal with random knuckleheads.

TylerTechnicolor
  • TylerTechnicolor

Ready to rock Los Santos!

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:52 AM Edited by TylerTechnicolor, 10 September 2013 - 02:53 AM.

I'm in, psn TylerTechnicolor
And as for decals, how gay.
Whenever you try to look up cool custom cars in midnight club or any other racing game it's just a bunch of ridiculous gawdy looking theme cars, like family guy or McDonald's or something stupid like that. Definitely not impressive or cool to drive around, pretty much the same concept as all the twelve year old COD kids with dicks as their custom emblems looking for their other twelve year old friends to applaud them on their creative mature idea, I really hope that there aren't any decals except aftermarket style ones and stripes, because I have a feeling that if they have custom shapes my classy chromed out black tornado will be up against the Subway themed cheetah with the 30 inch rims and the EATFRSH liscense plate every time, and that would get annoying, not like I have a problem with freedom, but people are just stupid. We all remember playing San Andreas 2 player and your friend wouldn't stop pressing L1 to kiss you every time you tried to get in a car.

VLongo92
  • VLongo92

California Love. Show it.

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:31 AM

Such a positive person.

Subiedoo
  • Subiedoo

Boosted [SHFT] Leader

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:24 AM

Gonna join the Xbox crew, would be awesome to have a car show with different events with cars blocking off the streets much like Fast & Furious. You could setup drag events and drifting events since both have been confirmed. If anyone's interested as well my crew (in my signature) is a vehicle based crew as well, we'd be willing to help if anyone wants to join.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:40 AM

I have a crew but I would like to do the car shows would that be okay?

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:41 AM

monkzilla
  • monkzilla

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 07:18 AM

Count me in, I customize my car in real life and attend car shows. So I'll do it in GTA as well :-)

DawkinsEfect
  • DawkinsEfect

5-0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:08 AM

You are able to join multiple crews on the Rockstar Social site.  but yes, this is open to anyone, heck we could have car shows against rival crews!  remember is just an idea that is taking off so any help making it happen pelase give input

Dostoe1
  • Dostoe1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:35 PM

My crew and I would be interested in doing this on the ps3. But I'm wondering how it's going to be organized with the 16-player limit.

Just one idea, I was thinking that the organizers could designate several people to be the "leaders." Each one would go to a different server so people can join each one. Depends on how many people plan on showing up.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:10 PM

You are able to join multiple crews on the Rockstar Social site.  but yes, this is open to anyone, heck we could have car shows against rival crews!  remember is just an idea that is taking off so any help making it happen pelase give input

Cool I will bring it up with the crew I think they would be up for it.

TheStranger_NL
  • TheStranger_NL

Ronins MC

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

Would be cool to just tour from south to north with a bunch of guys

E_Viper_Z
  • E_Viper_Z

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

I'm in, I registered for PS3

djv3n0m
  • djv3n0m

Bumboclaaaat !!!

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:58 AM

Got my own crew too gonna join this one  as well might be nice to throw a couple rules in there tho...

jack_GTR
  • jack_GTR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:12 PM

count me in for the ps3 crew :)

TheStranger_NL
  • TheStranger_NL

Ronins MC

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

Whenever you try to look up cool custom cars in midnight club or any other racing game it's just a bunch of ridiculous gawdy looking theme cars, like family guy or McDonald's or something stupid like that. Definitely not impressive or cool to drive around, pretty much the same concept as all the twelve year old COD kids with dicks as their custom emblems looking for their other twelve year old friends to applaud them on their creative mature idea, I really hope that there aren't any decals except aftermarket style ones and stripes, because I have a feeling that if they have custom shapes my classy chromed out black tornado will be up against the Subway themed cheetah with the 30 inch rims and the EATFRSH liscense plate every time, and that would get annoying, not like I have a problem with freedom, but people are just stupid. We all remember playing San Andreas 2 player and your friend wouldn't stop pressing L1 to kiss you every time you tried to get in a car.

I agree with you on that.
But I don't mind seeing a couple of ridiculously looking cars, when the rest do show up with a nice looking car. There's got to be a certain balance.
You know what i mean?
I gotta say that i can appreciate some of those ridiculously looking ones, because some of them are pretty creative.

But we just have to see how this develops. And when someone doesnt like where its going, there's always the possibility to create a different crew with your preferences.

THE MILK MAN
  • THE MILK MAN

Show Them to Me!

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:12 PM

The only reason I hope there are decals is so that I can put my name above the door on my favorite cars ha

THE MILK MAN
  • THE MILK MAN

Show Them to Me!

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (Dast1g @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 08:57) QUOTE (jbp238 @ Tuesday, Sep 3 2013, 04:42) I really hope the car-transport truck we've seen in early trailers and screenshots is usable outside of missions. Can you imagine? A whole line of custom trucks filled with custom cars. It'd look like a proper festival!
That would b bad ass
Agreed, being able to take all of your best cars to a show off would be something cool.

It would be sweet if you can drop the door on semi trailers. That way if you wanted to take a couple cars to a show, load em up and bring em. The part I'd think would be the coolest about that, I could load up my truck, dirt bike, and atv, drive out into the desert or the mountains, and then take whatever toys out I wanted and go rip around

DawkinsEfect
  • DawkinsEfect

5-0

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

Got my own crew too gonna join this one  as well might be nice to throw a couple rules in there tho...

the first page had some rules, stating you must buy the car with your own money, not steal it and you only have one week to do so

TylerTechnicolor
  • TylerTechnicolor

Ready to rock Los Santos!

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

I agree with you on that.
But I don't mind seeing a couple of ridiculously looking cars, when the rest do show up with a nice looking car. There's got to be a certain balance.
You know what i mean?
I gotta say that i can appreciate some of those ridiculously looking ones, because some of them are pretty creative.
But we just have to see how this develops. And when someone doesnt like where its going, there's always the possibility to create a different crew with your preferences.

Yeah I agree completely with you, every once in a while someone will come around and have something fun and creative. And the other idea about having your name above the door is awesome, ill probably do that on all of my cars if they have it. And also if there is an official crew that OP starts let me in on it, i definitely want to join. Ill have a bunch of classic and muscle cars, probably never win races because ill be driving too carefully lol.

THE MILK MAN
  • THE MILK MAN

Show Them to Me!

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

This is the one exclusive screenshot that released...and since I have a feeling not all manana come stock with some chrome flames on them, I'm going to say there is going to be something in the way of decals in the games

screenshot-exclusif-gta-5.jpg

drumbago
  • drumbago

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:53 PM

This is the one exclusive screenshot that released...and since I have a feeling not all manana come stock with some chrome flames on them, I'm going to say there is going to be something in the way of decals in the games

Yeah good spot. Though to me it looks kind of 3d, like it might be trim or side skirts or something. Either way i'll be happy, would be cool to all get custom decals with our name and maybe crew emblem, but i'm not the type to sit for hours lining up decals, I'd rather be out cruising.

RoadRaaage
  • RoadRaaage

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:36 PM

Sound awesome! Im in

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users