It's going to be hard to find a good crew

54 replies to this topic
FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

NO BULLSHlT ALLOWED Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:42 AM

QUOTE (Twiggy123 @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 06:13)
QUOTE (TheCrewGeneral @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 03:28)
QUOTE (Twiggy123 @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 21:41)
That's funny because my crew's theme is street gangster and we don't act like gangbangers. My crew has an intentionally stupid name too. It's a parody of real life gangs. Also, how do you know these gangs aren't going anywhere? Did they tell you?

The nasty niggas lmfao, what the f*ck ?

Yeah. We're a parody crew. Our characters are all going to be dressed like black gangsters and be real nasty to other players. Just like a real gang! It's okay though, it's not offensive since I'm black and so are two other crew mates. Well, it's still offensive but I don't give a f*ck, I'm a Nasty Nigga!

Can I be a Nasty Nigga if I'm white ? lol

Gr0veStG33k
  • Gr0veStG33k

-LQ- R1D3R

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:07 AM

QUOTE (Kreuzn @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 11:42)
I've been looking at ps3 crews for gta 5 for the last week or so, and I'm noticing a trend. There are two crews that make up the majority. One is a sloppy made crew with a goofy name that you know is going no where. The second is filled with a bunch of wanna be gangbangers.

Nothing kills the credibility of a crew more than seeing kids trying overly hard to use street talk. I get it, you liked the gang aspect of san andreas. You idolize rappers that pretend to still be part of the street life. That's all fine and everything. But don't try to act like you know anything about it. Maybe they're just roleplaying and I'm not understanding that. All I know is anyone who's actually stuck down in the hood life doesn't have time to go online and try to be part of an online "gang" in a video game. Maybe you listen to rap. Maybe you've sold a gram to some kid in your high school biology class. Maybe you live in the city. But that doesn't make you a gang banger, and you're clearly educated enough to use proper English instead of intentionally butchering it to try to look hood. You may think it's cool, but you're driving away serious players from your crew. No one in their right mind wants to play with a crew where all they hear is 14-18 year old kids talking over mics trying to act hood. 

That said good luck to people trying to find a decent crew. It isn't going to be easy.

At first, I wasn't going to comment, but what the heck, right?

My question is this...Do you know any of those "wanna be gangbangers" personally? Do you know where they live, what type of life they've had? Or are you making assumptions based off of the way they type? Are you from a "hood" yourself?

I disagree with the whole "anyone who is stuck down in the hood life doesn't have time to go online and be part of an "online" gang, as games are entertainment, a means to get away from that life for a little while. Of course, those who are trying to get away from that, will find more in common with those who is living/has lived like that, so yes, if they were to form an online crew, that's what they'd form., those are who they'd attract. Just like you are trying to find members whom are most like you. Now, not all will be from the "ghetto", but that doesn't discredit anything. Most of these Mafia gangs running around here aren't in the mafia nor are they Italian. Most of the MC's around probably doesn't own motorcycles. Does it discredit them? No. I'm pretty sure some of the Military crews around have never served. Does it discredit? No. And don't get me started on the police crews. But does it hurt credibility? Nope.

Now, I am not attacking you or anyone else who feels as you do. That is your opinion, and we're all entitled to one. I am simply disagreeing with it. But I do hope you find a crew that fits you best. As I believe having a crew or at least a few friends who you trust, will make GTAO an even better experience.

-LQ-

Twiggy123
  • Twiggy123

HNIC of the NN

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:15 AM

QUOTE (FR_Player-One @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 06:42)
That's funny because my crew's theme is street gangster and we don't act like gangbangers. My crew has an intentionally stupid name too. It's a parody of real life gangs. Also, how do you know these gangs aren't going anywhere? Did they tell you?

Yeah. We're a parody crew. Our characters are all going to be dressed like black gangsters and be real nasty to other players. Just like a real gang! It's okay though, it's not offensive since I'm black and so are two other crew mates. Well, it's still offensive but I don't give a f*ck, I'm a Nasty Nigga!

Yeah. I also lied, I'm totally white as f*ck. I just wanted to see if anyone would try to call me on pretending to be black. I'm still HNIC of the Nasty Niggas though.

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

NO BULLSHlT ALLOWED Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE (Twiggy123 @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 07:15)
QUOTE (FR_Player-One @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 06:42)

Yeah. I also lied, I'm totally white as f*ck. I just wanted to see if anyone would try to call me on pretending to be black. I'm still HNIC of the Nasty Niggas though.

lol Alright.

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:42 AM

i just hate the emblem editior. Its an awful piece of garbage. People who spend lots of time on that god bless you.

http://socialclub.ro...w/sons_of_ditka

This is my crew. (not a recruiting invite)

Ive only got close friends in this one. mostly chicago residents so far.

IMr_SmithI
  • IMr_SmithI

Nigga rich productions

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:43 AM

Been running with my crew/clan/community since 2007 so I know I'll be fine smile.gif

Doctor_Baconator
  • Doctor_Baconator

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:37 AM

Started my crew recently, it's for anyone who wants to have a laugh and just do daft stuff online. It depends on what you want out of a crew. If you want to join "Southhh Side Bangerzz YOLO"(Made it up, if there is a crew named like this, then I weep for humanity) then you should expect idiots who speak like "Dey from da 'hood, bruh" As long as you use a bit of common sense, then it should hopefully be obvious as to what you are getting involved in. smile.gif

fridaynightscream
  • fridaynightscream

Just an average gamer.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:30 PM

Join The Lost Kings! There is only one spot left, you might wanna hurry!

Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:45 PM

^ Take it to the recruitment section.

gta5freemode4eva
  • gta5freemode4eva

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:30 PM Edited by gta5freemode4eva, 26 August 2013 - 04:53 PM.

I'll be keeping my crew small. All are pretty skillful at everything, trustworthy and all are smart. I like to know who I'm working with and how they work and think. When we're working we're working.

We'll check people's stats and if they're up to our standards then we'll probably work with them.

Double cross us and you may get the money there and then but you won't be working with us again ever and we will come looking for you... not necessarily straight away but you'll go onto a list just to make sure you get your comeuppance.

To enter our crew we'll probably have some kind of test. This doesn't mean just shooting and driving skills etc, more like how you think and what you would do in certain situations.

Can't be working with retards. If you can't figure out simple tactics then you'll need to look somewhere else.
This also goes for 'gang bangers'. I can't be bothered to deal with 'dat' 'innit' 'blood' dozingoff.gif

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

It was mine, Cactus Wine!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:28 PM Edited by DarkKingBernard, 26 August 2013 - 03:33 PM.

Hah. I wouldn't look at any of the crews on Socialclub that play Max Payne 3. They're probably a bunch of noobs who only play with the best weapons and like to team up on newbies. 99% of the groups outside of this forum are sh*t. Like the KSA noobs that play CornerTeamDM on 1 single island, or the other noobs that hide behind Auto-Aim lobbies.

I'm staying with my small unofficial crew of SpAdEz tho tounge.gif

NZcj
  • NZcj

1hunna

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (fridaynightscream @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 00:30)
Join The Lost Kings! There is only one spot left, you might wanna hurry!

get em king!!!

Nice Try Guvnah
  • Nice Try Guvnah

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (Kreuzn @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 02:33)
QUOTE (Nice Try Guvnah @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 01:50)
QUOTE (Kreuzn @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 20:00)
QUOTE (Nice Try Guvnah @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 19:23)
I already have a crew of 3-5 members called the Blaine Co Sherrifs.. we have known each other for years on xbox and played GTA IV together were all expert shooters in free aim and also expert drivers.. were gonna be the best crew in GTA V pull of heists and split the cut equally.. if anyone f*cks with us they wont be able to handle us with all the shooting experience we have. sucks for you.

Let's do a little round up here of your description of your little crew:

-Expert shooters
-Expert drivers
-Best crew in gta v
-Called the Blaine Co Sherrifs (with sheriffs spelled wrong).

Oh yea you're destined for greatness. There's no way you're overestimating your skill level and letting you ego get in the way of the truth. Full support from me, reach for the stars kiddo!

-Expert shooters
-Expert drivers
-Best crew in gta v

That was a spelling mistake you jackass. sheriffs is spelt the right way. iv'e only been playing GTA IV on and off since it came out versed many players who thought they where good in 1 on 1 deathmatch's and beat them. won many races before online but of course i'm lying, because although you know nothing about me, everyone on the internet is lying ( that's sarcasm in case you didn't realize it ) you are a moron.

EDIT- And what kind or retard puts his social club as his homepage but its not view-able. your not a very bright one are you?

Lol I just found it funny how much you're talking yourself up. Just saying, there are very few people who are actually really talented at something that will admit they are. Most are modest. So I think it's pretty fair to say you're not being real with yourself. Maybe I'm wrong and you and your crew are actually as good as you say, but then that makes you look like a cocky douche bag. Either way, I'd cut back on talking yourself up like that. Makes you look bad.

And as for my social club page, it used to be set to open but now it's on private. Sorry you couldn't creep on me bud, I know it's hard but things will get better.

There's a difference between being confident and being cocky. If your not confident in yourself, or your abilities in a videogame that's your problem. don't expect everyone else to be "modest" to not hurt your fragile little feelings.

Lol I just found it funny how much you're talking yourself up. Just saying, there are very few people who are actually really talented at something that will admit they are. Most are modest. So I think it's pretty fair to say you're not being real with yourself. Maybe I'm wrong and you and your crew are actually as good as you say, but then that makes you look like a cocky douche bag. Either way, I'd cut back on talking yourself up like that. Makes you look bad.

There's a difference between being confident and being cocky. If your not confident in yourself, or your abilities in a videogame that's your problem. don't expect everyone else to be "modest" to not hurt your fragile little feelings.

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (Nice Try Guvnah @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 17:41)
I already have a crew of 3-5 members called the Blaine Co Sherrifs.. we have known each other for years on xbox and played GTA IV together were all expert shooters in free aim and also expert drivers.. were gonna be the best crew in GTA V pull of heists and split the cut equally.. if anyone f*cks with us they wont be able to handle us with all the shooting experience we have. sucks for you.

-Expert shooters
-Expert drivers
-Best crew in gta v

Oh yea you're destined for greatness. There's no way you're overestimating your skill level and letting you ego get in the way of the truth. Full support from me, reach for the stars kiddo!

-Expert shooters
-Expert drivers
-Best crew in gta v

That was a spelling mistake you jackass. sheriffs is spelt the right way. iv'e only been playing GTA IV on and off since it came out versed many players who thought they where good in 1 on 1 deathmatch's and beat them. won many races before online but of course i'm lying, because although you know nothing about me, everyone on the internet is lying ( that's sarcasm in case you didn't realize it ) you are a moron.

EDIT- And what kind or retard puts his social club as his homepage but its not view-able. your not a very bright one are you?

And as for my social club page, it used to be set to open but now it's on private. Sorry you couldn't creep on me bud, I know it's hard but things will get better.

You're completely right, there is a big difference between being confident and cocky. And you were being cocky.

For instance-
This is someone being cocky: I'm good looking as f*ck. I can get with any girl I want without any effort, they just come on to me.
This is someone being confident: I'm cool with how I look, and I've been with some beautiful women in the past.

See the difference?

Now you-
This is you being cocky: My crew and I are all expert shooters and expert drivers. We're going to be the best crew in gta 5. People won't be able to handle us because of all of our shooting experience.
This would be you being confident: My crew and I have been playing gta 4 for a long time so we're all pretty experienced with shooting and driving. We're looking forward to putting our skills to the test in gta 5.

Maybe someone didn't teach you what confidence means. Confident people don't need to insist on their perceived positive qualities and skills by telling others how great they think they are. Confident people are real with themselves so they don't get big headed, yet feel good about their qualities and skills enough that they can preform to the best of their ability without worry of negative judgment.

And you aren't modest to avoid stepping on peoples toes, you're modest because you're a respectable man who doesn't think overly high of himself. Modesty shows that you realize you aren't the best at something, because there will always be someone who's better than you, and you know you always have room for improvement.

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:47 PM Edited by Kreuzn, 26 August 2013 - 10:37 PM.

QUOTE (Gr0veStG33k @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 07:07)
QUOTE (Kreuzn @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 11:42)
I've been looking at ps3 crews for gta 5 for the last week or so, and I'm noticing a trend. There are two crews that make up the majority. One is a sloppy made crew with a goofy name that you know is going no where. The second is filled with a bunch of wanna be gangbangers.

Nothing kills the credibility of a crew more than seeing kids trying overly hard to use street talk. I get it, you liked the gang aspect of san andreas. You idolize rappers that pretend to still be part of the street life. That's all fine and everything. But don't try to act like you know anything about it. Maybe they're just roleplaying and I'm not understanding that. All I know is anyone who's actually stuck down in the hood life doesn't have time to go online and try to be part of an online "gang" in a video game. Maybe you listen to rap. Maybe you've sold a gram to some kid in your high school biology class. Maybe you live in the city. But that doesn't make you a gang banger, and you're clearly educated enough to use proper English instead of intentionally butchering it to try to look hood. You may think it's cool, but you're driving away serious players from your crew. No one in their right mind wants to play with a crew where all they hear is 14-18 year old kids talking over mics trying to act hood. 

That said good luck to people trying to find a decent crew. It isn't going to be easy.

At first, I wasn't going to comment, but what the heck, right?

My question is this...Do you know any of those "wanna be gangbangers" personally? Do you know where they live, what type of life they've had? Or are you making assumptions based off of the way they type? Are you from a "hood" yourself?

I disagree with the whole "anyone who is stuck down in the hood life doesn't have time to go online and be part of an "online" gang, as games are entertainment, a means to get away from that life for a little while. Of course, those who are trying to get away from that, will find more in common with those who is living/has lived like that, so yes, if they were to form an online crew, that's what they'd form., those are who they'd attract. Just like you are trying to find members whom are most like you. Now, not all will be from the "ghetto", but that doesn't discredit anything. Most of these Mafia gangs running around here aren't in the mafia nor are they Italian. Most of the MC's around probably doesn't own motorcycles. Does it discredit them? No. I'm pretty sure some of the Military crews around have never served. Does it discredit? No. And don't get me started on the police crews. But does it hurt credibility? Nope.

Now, I am not attacking you or anyone else who feels as you do. That is your opinion, and we're all entitled to one. I am simply disagreeing with it. But I do hope you find a crew that fits you best. As I believe having a crew or at least a few friends who you trust, will make GTAO an even better experience.

-LQ-

You defiantly have fair points bro. I'm just stereotyping/being judgmental and I'm aware of that. Am I from the hood? I guess you could call it that, it's near me but luckily I live like 10 miles out side of the city where it's chill and safe as f*ck lol. It's not too bad in the "bad" parts of the city if you keep yourself in check, but people get killed for their shoes a bit too often. Most people that get killed/jumped f*ck up a dealers money or are involved in gang sh*t though so it really isn't too bad for the average dude unless you're walkin alone at night looking weak and wealthy.

But the reason for my stereotyping is in my area where most kids come from upper middle-middle class homes with no money/family problems, they act hood. It's something between idolizing rappers, occasionally smoking a blunt, and living near a city that makes younger kids try to talk and act like they're gangsters. But they're the same kids that as soon as they go into the city to pick something up they turn off their rap music, take off their snap back, and all the sudden talk like prep school kids to avoid pissing off anyone who actually lives the street life.

I realize most people desperately search for a sense of identity between the ages of 13-20, and the easiest way to find one is by choosing a famous person/group in the media to emulate, like rap artists since they're so popular today. But it still pisses me off seeing kids talk about sh*t that they don't know anything about, and bob their heads to rap lyrics they can't even begin to realistically associate themselves with.

I just think most people who are actually hood aren't getting on videogame forums and playing gangster online. But when I picture hood I'm picturing people doing sh*t they necessarily wouldn't be doing if it weren't for the circumstances. That and being too broke to afford internet bills, if not the console, and tv, and everything. I'm talking hood, not someone who lives in the city and deals for his money to deck himself out in overpriced clothes, and occasionally has to jump someone. I'm talking in and out of jail, gang life, dealing, murder, everything.

But all of your points are fair and true, and I agree with you. I guess I just have a different view of what constitutes being hood.

DroneGeneral
  • DroneGeneral

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:42 PM

Well what im doing is like all my mates that are going to be on the game, were creating our own, only like 4 of us at the moment, but we will decide colours, name, and what type of crew we are if you get me? Then expand or just keep your mates in it.

Nice Try Guvnah
  • Nice Try Guvnah

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:18 AM Edited by Nice Try Guvnah, 27 August 2013 - 12:40 AM.

QUOTE (Kreuzn @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 20:47)

-Expert shooters
-Expert drivers
-Best crew in gta v

-Expert shooters
-Expert drivers
-Best crew in gta v

You're completely right, there is a big difference between being confident and cocky. And you were being cocky.

For instance-
This is someone being cocky: I'm good looking as f*ck. I can get with any girl I want without any effort, they just come on to me.
This is someone being confident: I'm cool with how I look, and I've been with some beautiful women in the past.

See the difference?

Now you-
This is you being cocky: My crew and I are all expert shooters and expert drivers. We're going to be the best crew in gta 5. People won't be able to handle us because of all of our shooting experience.
This would be you being confident: My crew and I have been playing gta 4 for a long time so we're all pretty experienced with shooting and driving. We're looking forward to putting our skills to the test in gta 5.

Maybe someone didn't teach you what confidence means. Confident people don't need to insist on their perceived positive qualities and skills by telling others how great they think they are. Confident people are real with themselves so they don't get big headed, yet feel good about their qualities and skills enough that they can preform to the best of their ability without worry of negative judgment.

And you aren't modest to avoid stepping on peoples toes, you're modest because you're a respectable man who doesn't think overly high of himself. Modesty shows that you realize you aren't the best at something, because there will always be someone who's better than you, and you know you always have room for improvement.

Keep the life lessons to yourself. what are you doing here nitpicking over words? you seem like a little boy don't go around telling people how to phrase things over the internet when your balls haven't even dropped. i'm a 21 year old man. i know how to communicate over the internet. i don't need a strangers advice over how to phrase things, in case i seem cocky and might offend people, lol your making yourself seem like a pathetic little boy.

Edit- ohhh now i realize why your acting like such a c*nt i just realized your the one that posted this is the first place because you have no friends to make a crew with lol it all makes sense now. smile.gif

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE (Nice Try Guvnah @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 00:18)
QUOTE (Kreuzn @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 20:47)

-Expert shooters
-Expert drivers
-Best crew in gta v

-Expert shooters
-Expert drivers
-Best crew in gta v

For instance-

See the difference?

Now you-

Keep the life lessons to yourself. what are you doing here nitpicking over words? you seem like a little boy don't go around telling people how to phrase things over the internet when your balls haven't even dropped. i'm a 21 year old man. i know how to communicate over the internet. i don't need a strangers advice over how to phrase things, in case i seem cocky and might offend people, lol your making yourself seem like a pathetic little boy.

Edit- ohhh now i realize why your acting like such a c*nt i just realized your the one that posted this is the first place because you have no friends to make a crew with lol it all makes sense now. smile.gif

For someone who's a "21 year old man", you have a lot of growing up to do. Slinging school yard insults like "you have no friends, moron, stupid, retard, balls didn't drop, little boy, ect." makes you look like a child, or at least an immature adult. Unfortunately and coincidently I'm 21 years old as well, and you're making me ashamed that we share the same age. People like you make young adults look like children.

If you look back over our conversation, although I was a sarcastic douche in certain cases to further provoke you for the fun of it, not once did resort to trash talking you. But I know why you trash talk to me. Because you are incapable of holding an intelligent argument with any decently educated human being, you're forced to resort to name calling to try to bring me down to the level I'm making you feel. I can see I'm making you feel stupid/insuperior because you're trying to displace those feelings on me to reestablish yourself as the smarter/superior person in this argument. Most of your insults were either an attempt to insult my intelligence, or to belittle me to being a child or someone beneath your social status. And while your argument technique may be appropriate and effective in grade school, it won't work on anyone who is the slightest bit educated.

So my advise for you, try to learn how to argue. Arguing can, and should be, done without emotional attachment to the subject at hand. Learn to form your thoughts and opinions into thought provoking statements, and accept and analyze your opponents argument for any truth it may hold, and then form your rebuttal in a mature manner.

There's another life lesson for you. Good talk I guess lol.

Oh and by the way, you're right I don't have any friends to make a crew with, because all of my friends have 360's and I have ps3.

the_warbsta
  • the_warbsta

Hustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:12 AM

14-18 year olds its okay for them to do this BECUASE THEIR GROWING UP. its the older people here you got to look for

Exitiumx
  • Exitiumx

T.W.O

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:30 AM

Best way to form a crew is to keep it as small as you can at the start. Preferably two people, make sure you share the same ideals and objectives. Eventually, you'll meet people on your way who probably share the same ideals, if they start playing up... kick them out, which potentially creates a rival crew specifically targeting you which makes everything much more fun.

I played GTA IV with my mate for years, we'd typically always have servers where people would just grief other players, so we took that opportunity. We always found places to hole up at, and make a stand there. We were always fighting at the penthouse, airport and loads of other interior buildings. sh*t went crazy when TBOGT came out. We used parachutes to jump from building to building, always doing out best to avoid those damn buzzards. We made sure we hosted server. So that meant auto aim OFF and blips were on Far, so if anyone came near us - the blips would disappear and the game turns into cat and mouse.

But seriously, GTA V is going to offer so much. I never understood why not many people like GTA IV, but I only liked it because my fun was created by me. GTA V offers us all these cool, awesome new features so hopefully a lot more people will stay.

Anyway, crew up with a mate, or make a friend online. Team up, find out if they want the same stuff as you and if they do, work together. Once you've developed trust, create a crew, make friends along the way and create the biggest damn army out there! Spread your name!

fuck sivispacem
  • fuck sivispacem

I love Sivispacem

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE (Kreuzn @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 17:42)

Yo what if your black and you grew up in the "hood" and it's how you speak naturally and your 17 no longer living in the "hood" where does that put you?

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE (GroveVendetta @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 12:30)
QUOTE (Kreuzn @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 17:42)

Yo what if your black and you grew up in the "hood" and it's how you speak naturally and your 17 no longer living in the "hood" where does that put you?

In my opinion race really doesn't matter, I have a friend who's white as day but has been in and out of jail for a decent portion of his life, tatted up to his ears, and still deals whatever he can get his hands on. I consider him hood (or at least street raised), even though he's white, and now lives in suburbs and doesn't talk with an accent or really use many slang terms anymore.

But it's natural to talk like people you grow up around. I still use some slang terms even though I spend most of my time working with adults who talk pretty professionally, but I mostly grew out of it do to not being surrounded by some of the people I used to hang around with. So I guess I'd say for your question, in my opinion, that'd be pretty damn normal.

I don't have a problem with people who talk with an accent or use slang terms according to where they were raised, don't get me wrong on that point. I just don't like people who act. Whether they're acting hood, hippie, punk, whatever. It makes them look like fraudulent clowns.

I realize my original post was unclear and judgmental as hell. I just have some bias after seeing kids walking around my area with snap backs and Hollister clothes on with their pants sagging acting hard.

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:51 PM

Whats a good crew though?

A victorious skileld crew that owns all or a crew that's kind, down to earth and welcoming?

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE (nickmajfc @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 21:31)
Unsure if you would be interested. I have started a crew: "24 Seven Agency".. Basing this around the show 24, where we will all wield Pistols, wear suits and drive black FIB SUV's and cars.

We will always be playing in a FBI-style way.

Im interested. You on PS3?

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 21:51)
Whats a good crew though?

A victorious skileld crew that owns all or a crew that's kind, down to earth and welcoming?

I guess it depends what you're looking for. For gta 5 I'd prefer the latter, but in games like max payne 3 I only wanted to play with a crew like the first you mentioned since it's a really competitive multiplayer. Never really found myself the competitive type, but games that only have competitive game modes aren't very fun if your team is always losing lol.

Gtao will be great though, lots of co-op game modes and free roam. Plus even the competitive ones will be fun even if you're not doing the best, like races will be fun even if you wind up in last place lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users