• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
Mr. Boredom 1603
  • Mr. Boredom 1603

Ehh, I'm tired.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:13 AM

I plan on remaking some GTA 3 missions (the first few up until after Joey's missions) as they are fairly easy. How would I do the beginning cutscene of GTA 3? Is it possible?

CoreTex
  • CoreTex

Aperture Science

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:21 AM

R* made objects are static. There is no way for the bridge to blow up. In GTA 3 object database, you will probably find 2 objects, one the perfectly fine, and the other one is broken. They probably used y and x axis to position them correctly, and masked the object change with explosion.

Mr. Boredom 1603
  • Mr. Boredom 1603

Ehh, I'm tired.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:24 AM

QUOTE (CoreTex @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 05:21)
R* made objects are static. There is no way for the bridge to blow up. In GTA 3 object database, you will probably find 2 objects, one the perfectly fine, and the other one is broken. They probably used y and x axis to position them correctly, and masked the object change with explosion.

That's sad. I guess I will just make the missions. I can have the cutscene of 8-ball talking to Claude near the car. smile.gif

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:38 AM

You can spawn a few objects to make it look like bridge has been blown up. For example, put a few highways and rocks to make rubble and broken bridge pieces.

Mr. Boredom 1603
  • Mr. Boredom 1603

Ehh, I'm tired.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE (thegtaman531 @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 05:38)
You can spawn a few objects to make it look like bridge has been blown up. For example, put a few highways and rocks to make rubble and broken bridge pieces.

Haha! Not a half bad idea... Though in GTA 3 it is completely missing and the rails point towards the water... Though in the first mission there is a lot of rubble, how could it take them a few hours to clear all that S#!t up? More realism... biggrin.gif I like it...

Mr. Boredom 1603
  • Mr. Boredom 1603

Ehh, I'm tired.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:19 AM

Damn. For some reason DYOM in SALC crashes when selecting certain actors or objects, etc. IDK why. Any solutions?

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:40 PM

In DYOM exists a object that is a bridge... put 2 of those objects in the same height and together... so then you put an explosion and then you hide those 2 bridges and spawn 2 new bridges but inclined. And put some rocks or building parts in the middle too ^^
Hope this is useful for you smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users