Photo

Chemical weapon attack in Syria

605 replies to this topic
EgyptianStar
  • EgyptianStar

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:59 AM

The US will lead the world into global chaos. Deaths Squads wreaking havoc in Syria sets the stage for a larger military strike against all those who oppose America.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:13 AM

QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 17:02)
QUOTE (darthYENIK @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 21:53)
It might be superficial, but this is why I don't want the US to participate in any action against Syria...

http://i.imgur.com/JZuXpAb.png

There are other countries and armed forces in the world to lead this charge.

France was talking a lot of sh*t about jumping in for a while, have they backed down since the US started thumping their chest as well?

The countries who have threatened military action over the chemical attacks are the US, France and the UK. There are other world leaders who have said their countries would support military action, but would not participate.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:30 AM

A couple of 'big picture' videos on Syria and US involvement in the middle east, the second is a very interesting 47 minute documentary that also gives some info on who was financing the 9/11 hi-jackers

Bob_Dole
  • Bob_Dole

CEO of CargoDole™ Heavy Transport Services, LLC

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:39 AM

user posted image

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:46 AM Edited by Showstopper 26, 28 August 2013 - 02:27 AM.

So where are we with this? There was a thread about a possible World War in the V section last night that made me very nervous and worried.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE (Showstopper 26 @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 02:46)
So where are we this? There was a thread about a possible World War in the V section last night that made me very nervous and worried.

The only thing that could cause that to happen is the 'mess' and with it the conflict the US is about to stir up to spill over into Iran. That would result in Iran being completely surrounded by the US Military forces, a dystopian scenario for the country. Virtually forcing Russia to get involved. If that will happen the sun will turn pitch black and humanity will face a war that exceeds even our wildest nightmares But don't invest in a fallout shelter just yet - nobody at the moment has any feasible interest in that happening. However as it all depends on human decisions, that could change by the push of a button. Quite literally so.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:37 AM

Why do the US want to attack Syria anyway? I'm confused, could this lead into another World War?

D- Ice
  • D- Ice

Gangsta

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:19 AM

For all those worried about Nuclear War or World War 3 - it will never happen.
Wars will continue to exist for as long as humanity does, and with them all the suffering of the losers and civilians, and glory to the victors.
However, wars and humanity evolves with technology, and will never go back. Once gunpowder and muskets became available, no one continued fighting with melee weapons. Then automatic rifles became popular, and now no world army uses the old bolt-action rifles as standard issue.

The exact same cane b said of World Wars. They are now an antiquated concept limited to the post-industrialisation, post-colonial, pre-nuclear weaponry era. Now that we have nuclear weapons, no two nuclear powers will ever go into all-out (regular and direct) war. None are quite stupid enough to bring about the destruction of humanity. If lay people like us can so easily recognise the potential and dangers of all-out war between nuclear powers, chances are the experts in charge, and the ones responsible for war strategies and safeguarding the nukes will know at least just as well.

In fact the West is not attacking Iran not just because of the possibility they have nuclear weapons, but because of the likely escalation with proxies like Hizbollah, which might lead to further escalations, which might, down the line, force the West to back down to avoid nuclear war. This inevitable backing down might cause the West tolose face. So it's not like the powers that be are being reckless in the least, in regards to nuclear war.

That obviously doesn't rule out nuclear attacks by suicidal, apolcalyptic cultist crazies - though none of them have any significant military power, let alone advanced nukes, and probably wont for the foreseeable future.

Neither does that rule out all-out proxy wars between nuclear powers, which is probably already under way in Syria. The biggest dangers in that are to the people in Syria.

So I don't think anyone, anywhere, should ever worry about the possibility of World War 3, or any sort of nukes dropping anywhere outside test areas.

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:31 AM

I'm visiting Cyprus next month. Wont effect my stay right?

TurkishPlayer06
  • TurkishPlayer06

%100 Turk-Mongol!!!!

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:04 AM

USA , UK and France VS Iran , Russia , China , Syria biggrin.gif if NATO attack syria , it's a mistake of all american history sarcasm.gif

Ambient_
  • Ambient_

Loving GTA:O

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:16 AM

QUOTE (TurkishPlayer06 @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 11:04)
USA , UK and France VS Iran , Russia , China , Syria  biggrin.gif   if NATO attack syria , it's a mistake of all american history  sarcasm.gif

America need to stop causing so much sh*t, one day somebody will snap and stand up against 'Murica. I don't want to see that day, but if you're in charge of the 'MM ('Murica Military) then just f*ck off and stop interfering.

Stephan90
  • Stephan90

Bei mir laufen die Geschäfte wie in Southpark Mister Hankey

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:18 AM Edited by Stephan123, 28 August 2013 - 11:22 AM.

QUOTE (TurkishPlayer06 @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 12:04)
USA , UK and France VS Iran , Russia , China , Syria  biggrin.gif   if NATO attack syria , it's a mistake of all american history  sarcasm.gif

Russia and China won't do anything with their own military for Syria. They are not stupid.

God, I hope we can stay out of this whole sh*t. Luckily, elections are on September 22., so no major party will agree on any participation in this war.

TurkishPlayer06
  • TurkishPlayer06

%100 Turk-Mongol!!!!

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:03 PM

QUOTE (Stephan123 @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 11:18)

Russia and China won't do anything with their own military for Syria. They are not stupid.

God, I hope we can stay out of this whole sh*t. Luckily, elections are on September 22., so no major party will agree on any participation in this war.

We'll see if US attack syria. We (turkey) never attack with US. good luck to the syria. and america is responsible of dead people

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:15 PM

What anoys me is that Saudi Arabia does not help their own people, Instead of giving oil to the USA help your people.

And before sombody calls me an Saudi hater I'm from Palestine.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:16 PM

I've heard that there wouldn't be a land deployment or direct interference in war but just the elimination using missiles of military equpament used to launch chemical attacks. Could this be related to Israel?

@above, Saudi Arabia is a shame of country, and the worst is that the Western supports it...

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:35 PM

Elbow from the sky.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:05 PM

These are the terrorists that the ghouls in Washington and London are fighting their proxy war with. These psychopaths would have no problem using chemical weapons in FSA held territory...especially when UN observers are 15 miles away.

Warning Graphic

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (TurkishPlayer06 @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 12:03)
QUOTE (Stephan123 @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 11:18)

We'll see if US attack syria. We (turkey) never attack with US. good luck to the syria. and america is responsible of dead people

Turkey is a member of Nato and also wants to take military action against Syria.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (JOSEPH X @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 15:05)
These are the terrorists that the ghouls in Washington and London are fighting their proxy war with. These psychopaths would have no problem using chemical weapons in FSA held territory...especially when UN observers are 15 miles away.

Warning Graphic

Both sides had been using chemical weapons. None is innocent excepting the killed civilans.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:08 PM Edited by poklane, 28 August 2013 - 04:17 PM.

QUOTE (AceKingston @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 05:37)
Why do the US want to attack Syria anyway? I'm confused, could this lead into another World War?

They want to attack because they claim the regime has used chemical weapons, which would be a crime against humanity. And yes, don't be surprised that if America attacks, it could lead to a big ass war in Africa and Asia. I heard (don't know if it's true) that Iran has said that if America attacks Syria (Syria is one of Iran's allies), they'll attack Israel (America's ally). And then, it's just waiting until Russia, China or an other country in the region of Syria and/or Israel steps in and you get one hell of a war. But then again, America has for now rules out putting any armed men into Syria, they would 'just' attack with missiles. Also, Great Britain and France could drop missiles.
I wouldn't expect WW3, but if too many countries do stupid sh*t you just know you'll get a war. And if a huge war breaks out in that region, the 'only' thing the west should be afraid of is an increase in terrorist strikes.

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:19 PM

As this whole things developed over the past two years, it's become clear that neither side deserves any support. The evidence supporting Assad's apparent use of chemical weapons is inconclusive and I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be the rebels doing. However, that is all irrespective. What we should be doing, as opposed to preparing military action, is focusing on supplying humanitarian aid to the refugees and civilians who remained in Syria as they are the ones who actually deserve help.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:21 PM

I just heard a rumor saying that Assad would be moving prisoners (from thieves to brutal murderers) to locations America might attack.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:21 PM Edited by Raavi, 28 August 2013 - 05:18 PM.

QUOTE (poklane @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 17:08)
QUOTE (AceKingston @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 05:37)

They want to attack because they claim the regime has used chemical weapons, which would be a crime against humanity.

That's a load of horse sh*t. The US doesn't give two sh*ts about violation of human rights (hell it's their bloody national sport).

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:27 PM

Just nuke the Middle East already. And take out Africa while you're at it. Then round up the Russians and Chinese, and let them use these lands to create their own communist nation, while the rest of us move foward. There, worlds problems cured.

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (niko bellic half brother @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 16:27)
Just nuke the Middle East already. And take out Africa while you're at it. Then round up the Russians and Chinese, and let them use these lands to create their own communist nation, while the rest of us move foward. There, worlds problems cured.

So turning the worlds richest area when it comes to oil into a nuclear wasteland is your way of solving world problems?

Ascer
  • Ascer

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:45 PM

I just hope my country won't send soldiers. We don't need this war, this war doesn't need us, it would just make some more mammas, wifes and children cry.

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (gtaxpert @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 17:44)

So turning the worlds richest area when it comes to oil into a nuclear wasteland is your way of solving world problems?

It's ok, we'll just use Australia's resources. If they complain, we'll distract them with a barbecue.

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:59 PM

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:01 PM

13:45 GMT: Damascus has handed over proof to UN inspectors that Assad’s regime did not deploy chemical weapons, Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Al-Mikdad told reporters Wednesday.

“Syrian government forces have never used chemical weapons – such claims are just a pretext. We have proof of this, which we passed to the inspectors of the UN commission,” Al-Mikdad said.

http://rt.com/news/s...ve-updates-047/

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE (Raavi @ Wednesday, Aug 28 2013, 17:01)
13:45 GMT: Damascus has handed over proof to UN inspectors that Assad’s regime did not deploy chemical weapons, Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Al-Mikdad told reporters Wednesday.

“Syrian government forces have never used chemical weapons – such claims are just a pretext. We have proof of this, which we passed to the inspectors of the UN commission,” Al-Mikdad said.

http://rt.com/news/s...ve-updates-047/

13:46 GMT: White House rubbishes proof as unreliable government propaganda. Steps up invasion plans.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users