• RockStarNiko

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:52 AM

The attack was NOT carried out by the Syrian government

You are being lied to by western politicians and media

Here is a story from 5th May

http://www.reuters.c...E94409Z20130505

Obama had previously stated that a chemical weapon attack by Assad would be crossing the line

Then there is a chemical attack and all the western politicians and media jump on it and start talking about possible responses

If you cannot see the reality of what is happening, then you need serious help

Obama, Cameron and the rest are just plain evil and want to do whatever it takes to get rid of Gaddafi, Mubarak, Assad etc and replace them with "friends" who will play to their rules

If you believe that American, Britain and friends are the "good" guys you are sick and twisted

The rebels fighting in Libya and Syria are backed, funded, armed and organized by CIA and other western intelligence agencies

The politicians and media feed you propaganda and you just accept it blindly and ignorantly

If you find it hard to comprehend that you are on the side of the sick, evil and twisted, then read about the 1953 Iranian coup d'etat

All day the media have been asking this question

"What should be done if it is proven that Assad used chemical weapons against his own people"

Well how about an alternative question

"what should be done if somehow someone somewhere manages to prove that it was the Syrian rebels, backed by the western intelligence agencies, that were responsible for the chemical weapon attack that killed hundreds"

All the people who are outraged at Assad, assuming he is responsible will conveniently change their tune if they were told it was actually "us" who were the ones responsible

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:07 AM

I don't think the US as well as the other NATO countries would like to start any kind of military action in the area. If you take as an example the other countries that had been helped after the arab spring, what has happened is that in almost all these countries islamist governments had reached the power, sometimes jeopardizing the stability in the region. So these dictators you say the Western countries replace are more valuable for the interests of these countries than the ones that come after the revolutions.

However, I already had read a while back that both bands in the Syrian conflict had been using chemical weapons. I've read too that there may be foreign forces already deployed in the FSA, something that honestly, considering the amount of secret operation that the CIA had been involved in, I can believe.

Anyway, Al Assad had been slaughtering innocent people for many time. We all have seen the images, the helicopters and tanks deploying their bombs over the civil population. Is that also a lie of the Western media? Should we forgive Al Assad? Open your f*cking eyes and stop living in a world of conspirations.

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:11 AM

We should stay the f*ck out of Syria completely, where's the Arab League with this? Why can't they handle their problems internally? I thought the Arab Spring was a promising sign for that region in the beginning but now reality is setting in and the truth is that maybe the culture over there is better off being ruled by an iron fist than a democratically elected government.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE (RoadRunner71 @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 18:07)
Anyway, Al Assad had been slaughtering innocent people for many time. We all have seen the images, the helicopters and tanks deploying their bombs over the civil population. Is that also a lie of the Western media? Should we forgive Al Assad? Open your f*cking eyes and stop living in a world of conspirations.

Do you find it ironic we've been doing the same?

Drone bombings which kill innocent men, women and children, troops who massacre entire villages for no reason..

Should we really invade someone and waste even more money for them doing the same as we're doing?

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:26 AM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 02:17)

Drone bombings which kill innocent men, women and children, troops who massacre entire villages for no reason..

Should we really invade someone and waste even more money for them doing the same as we're doing?

Respecting drone bombings; collateral damage. I agree there should be more control over them, but anyway they don't choose random places full of civilians to strike (ie, bakeries, schools...).

Massacre villages for no reason? NATO doing that? killing intentionally innocent kids, women and men? Not to my knowledge.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:27 AM

What a coincidence. A few days after the UN Observers arrive, BOOM CHEMICAL ATTACK!. How stupid do they think we are? Assad has the upper hand, he does not need to use chemical weapons, and he is certainly not so stupid to do so when all eyes are on him.

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:28 AM

QUOTE (RoadRunner71 @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 02:26)

Respecting drone bombings; collateral damage. I agree there should be more control over them, but anyway they don't choose random places full of civilians to strike (ie, bakeries, schools...).

Massacre villages for no reason? NATO doing that? killing intentionally innocent kids, women and men? Not to my knowledge.

Are you sure you want to go down this road with him? Are you familiar with who you're talking to? You're about to enter a vortex from which there is no return.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:29 AM

QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 02:28)

Are you sure you want to go down this road with him? Are you familiar with who you're talking to? You're about to enter a vortex from which there is no return.

Seriously, I want to hear any NATO massacre of civilians which wasn't an accidental bombing.

TheDavid
  • TheDavid

You ruined my life. (again)

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:31 AM Edited by TheDavid, 25 August 2013 - 02:38 AM.

QUOTE (RoadRunner71 @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 21:07)

Bashar Al Assad has been protecting Syrians from radical Islam for years. People can go on about how it's the "Syrian People" who are out in demonstrations on the streets, when in fact the vast majority of "rebels" aren't even Syrians! Palestinians, Saudis and members of the Brotherhood from all over the Middle East, funded by the Saudi government to institute radical Islamic law on the people of a sovereign nation.

No western leader will ever realize Arabs are to be led with an iron fist. Every Iraqi who supported the removal of Saddam Hussein now regrets their choice. Iraq is a mess.

And what of the Christians in this? These "rebels" are using this mess as an excuse to inflict genocide upon Arab Christians. At least 50 churches have been destroyed and burned in Egypt this past week. Syrian "rebels" who are actually most likely Turkish kidnapped two Christian Bishops in Syria in May, with no word on their situation yet. Christians women are burned with acid for refusing to subject themselves to the ISLAMIC hijab.

President Obama spouts on about his fantastic relationship with King Abdullah of Jordan, but watch out. Give Islamists a week in Jordan and he'll be calling for his removal.

Let's not forget what the "great" leaders of the 80's were doing by giving Iraq Chemical Weapons to fight off Iran, whilst still aiding Iran's war effort. That was fine though, right?

Edit: Written by a staunch Liberal.

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (RoadRunner71 @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 02:29)

Seriously, I want to hear any NATO massacre of civilians which wasn't an accidental bombing.

Ok then, just know you were warned by a good Samaritan.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:41 AM

QUOTE (TheDavid @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 02:31)

Bashar Al Assad has been protecting Syrians from radical Islam for years. People can go on about how it's the "Syrian People" who are out in demonstrations on the streets, when in fact the vast majority of "rebels" aren't even Syrians! Palestinians, Saudis and members of the Brotherhood from all over the Middle East, funded by the Saudi government to institute radical Islamic law on the people of a sovereign nation.

No western leader will ever realize Arabs are to be led with an iron fist. Every Iraqi who supported the removal of Saddam Hussein now regrets their choice. Iraq is a mess.

And what of the Christians in this? These "rebels" are using this mess as an excuse to inflict genocide upon Arab Christians. At least 50 churches have been destroyed and burned in Egypt this past week. Syrian "rebels" who are actually most likely Turkish kidnapped two Christian Bishops in Syria in May, with no word on their situation yet. Christians women are burned with acid for refusing to subject themselves to the ISLAMIC hijab.

President Obama spouts on about his fantastic relationship with King Abdullah of Jordan, but watch out. Give Islamists a week in Jordan and he'll be calling for his removal.

Let's not forget what the "great" leaders of the 80's were doing by giving Iraq Chemical Weapons to fight off Iran, whilst still aiding Iran's war effort. That was fine though, right?

Well, I agree that these countries are better with dictatorships. But Al Assad has been killing thousands of innocent civilians, since the demonstrations began (which to my knowledge weren't directed by the islamists). I'm aware that there are islamist groups fighting and that imposing their laws in some of the cities under their control, and that they must be eliminated, but when a leader massacres its people equals to the terrorist he says to be fighting against.

I've never said it was fine. I'm horrified with the crimes that the CIA did during the Cold War era, from Nicaragua to Angola, inculding the Iran-Irak war. But in my opinion, it's not the same situation.

TheDavid
  • TheDavid

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE (RoadRunner71 @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 21:41)
QUOTE (TheDavid @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 02:31)

Well, I agree that these countries are better with dictatorships. But Al Assad has been killing thousands of innocent civilians, since the demonstrations began (which to my knowledge weren't directed by the islamists). I'm aware that there are islamist groups fighting and that imposing their laws in some of the cities under their control, and that they must be eliminated, but when a leader massacres its people equals to the terrorist he says to be fighting against.

I've never said it was fine. I'm horrified with the crimes that the CIA did during the Cold War era, from Nicaragua to Angola, inculding the Iran-Irak war. But in my opinion, it's not the same situation.

To start with, I have relatives who know friends who were beheaded in the town square for wearing a cross, something utterly and absolutely cannot be tolerated. Those are these so called "rebels."

What starts this "discontent" with government stems from lies spread by the Brotherhood, such as saying that Al Assad is being supported financially by the Orthodox Patriarchate of Antioch and the Holy Synod who cannot actually support their own churches financially, so how can they support a government? lol

The situation with weapons is identical. The United States doesn't want islamists to take over in Syria due to the devastating repercussions, yet offer huge amounts of weapons to Al-Qaeda linked extremists. WHAT?!

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:53 AM

QUOTE (TheDavid @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 02:46)
The situation with weapons is identical. The United States doesn't want islamists to take over in Syria due to the devastating repercussions, yet offer huge amounts of weapons to Al-Qaeda linked extremists. WHAT?!

I know right? It's like the Soviet-Afghan War all over again with the US supporting the Mujahideen, these f*ckers will turn on us if they win.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:54 AM Edited by GrandMaster Smith, 25 August 2013 - 02:56 AM.

QUOTE (RoadRunner71 @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 18:26)

I'm always seeing headlines of US troops killing innocent civilians many of which are said to go off with little or no consequence, the more recent I've seen:

http://atwar.blogs.n...-massacre/?_r=0

http://www.mintpress...eak-out/167491/

And they are very careless with drone strikes- According to the document, 746 people were killed in the strategic attacks. At least 147 of the victims were civilians, and 94 were children.

Nearly 1/3rd or those killed were innocent civilians just in those strikes alone.. I'm just saying I don't think we're all so great and grand as you're imagining..

@EscoLehGo, I appreciate your public announcement there, chief sarcasm.gif

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:01 AM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 02:54)

No problem man, I try to do my best with helping out the forum members who are unfamiliar with the tinfoil hats around here icon14.gif

RockStarNiko
  • RockStarNiko

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:03 AM

QUOTE (RoadRunner71 @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 02:29)

Are you saying that "accidental" bombings resulting in thousands of innocent civilians being killed by NATO, America etc are okay because the ends justify the means?

There is a big difference in us being told that Assad is "murdering his own people", that classic line of bullsh*t that is used so often and works so well on the weak minded and ignorant, and Assad actually murdering his own people

He is murdering the rabble of scum who have been organized and funded by the west, NOT innocent people

The rabble of scum are the ones who kill innocent people and then the west blames it on Assad

Just like this recent chemical attack

Here is the truth - not only was it the rabble of scum who carried out the chemical weapon attack, but Obama, Cameron, Hague etc they all knew it was going to happen and they know they are the ones responsible

They are pure evil and they do not care one little bit even if a billion innocent people were killed, makes no difference to them as long as they get what they want

I remember back in school we would have discussions in history about WW2 and sometimes people would ask "how did the German people stand by and accept what was happening?" "Why did they not speak out against the Nazis?" "How did the Nazis come to power?"

You can ask similar questions today "how did the western peoples stand by and accept what was happening?" Why did they not speak out against the American, British governments?" "How did Obama, Cameron etc come to power"

The answer is the same in both cases - the majority of people are as evil as those carrying out the atrocities, they happily elect the evil warmongers, turn a blind eye to all the murder, justify it to themselves and see themselves as the "good guys"

America is an evil country, with an evil history - it is not just the American politicians that are evil but the general populace as well

There is only a minority of American and British people that have any decency in them - the rest are bloodthirsty, racist, selfish and greedy

Just like in Nazi Germany, the majority are sick, evil and twisted

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:06 AM

QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 19:01)
@EscoLehGo, I appreciate your public announcement there, chief  sarcasm.gif

No problem man, I try to do my best with helping out the forum members who are unfamiliar with the tinfoil hats around here icon14.gif

Oh hey innocent children are being murdered across the ocean, lets just not acknowledge this and make ourselves feel better about supporting the people doing it by dismissing it as tinfoil hat luny talk.

You're a f*cking disgrace.

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (GrandMaster Smith @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 03:06)
QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 19:01)
@EscoLehGo, I appreciate your public announcement there, chief  sarcasm.gif

Oh hey innocent children are being murdered across the ocean, lets just not acknowledge this and make ourselves feel better about supporting the people doing it by dismissing it as tinfoil hat luny talk.

You're a f*cking disgrace.

How do you know who I'm supporting?

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:21 AM

QUOTE (Raavi @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 02:27)
What a coincidence. A few days after the UN Observers arrive, BOOM CHEMICAL ATTACK!. How stupid do they think we are? Assad has the upper hand, he does not need to use chemical weapons, and he is certainly not so stupid to do so when all eyes are on him.

Indeed, Assad isn't stupid. I believe the UK & US have manufactured an excuse to use military action through Saudi and Qatari backed foreign mercenaries.

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:29 AM

QUOTE (JOSEPH X @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 03:21)

Indeed, Assad isn't stupid. I believe the UK & US have manufactured an excuse to use military action through Saudi and Qatari backed foreign mercenaries.

The US won't put boots on the ground, if they do the protests will rival what happened with Vietnam, we're war weary over here.

Tyler
  • Tyler

tempora labuntur

• None
  • Best Poem 2014
    Best Story 2014
    Most Talented Writer 2014
    Newcomer of the Year 2010

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 21:29)
we're war weary over here.

You wouldn't be able to tell from all the staunch patriotism and war-rallying that goes on with talks on foreign policy.

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:32 AM

QUOTE (Tyler @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 03:30)
QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 21:29)
we're war weary over here.

You wouldn't be able to tell from all the staunch patriotism and war-rallying that goes on with talks on foreign policy.

From who? John McCain?

Finite
  • Finite

Lazarus

• Members
  • None
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:36 AM

Quite right, as much as I personally despise Assad he isn't a fool, and he almost certainly wouldn't try to pull a stunt like this, especially when UN's observers arrived not a few days prior to the chemical attacks.

This is more than likely a last-ditch effort by the rebels to acquire outside aid.

RockStarNiko
  • RockStarNiko

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:01 AM

"Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious." - Oscar Wilde

"You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race." - George Bernard Shaw

Patriotism is a love of ones ancestry, culture, homeland etc it comes from Greek patris - fatherland

Cancer is not the worst disease that affects humans, nor is it malaria or AIDS, it is patriotism

And the second worst disease is capitalism

You can express patriotism and capitalism in the form of a mathematical equation as follows

Patriotism + Capitalism = Pure F***ing Evil

TheDavid
  • TheDavid

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:09 AM

QUOTE (Lightning Strike @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 22:36)
This is more than likely a last-ditch effort by the rebels to acquire outside aid.

So the aid that they recieve right now from Saudi Arabia and Qatar is not "outside aid?"

Missiles launched by militants in Syria all have a lovely "Made in Saudi Arabia" stamp.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:13 AM

QUOTE (RoadRunner71 @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 18:26)

I'm always seeing headlines of US troops killing innocent civilians many of which are said to go off with little or no consequence, the more recent I've seen:

http://atwar.blogs.n...-massacre/?_r=0

http://www.mintpress...eak-out/167491/

And they are very careless with drone strikes- According to the document, 746 people were killed in the strategic attacks. At least 147 of the victims were civilians, and 94 were children.

Nearly 1/3rd or those killed were innocent civilians just in those strikes alone.. I'm just saying I don't think we're all so great and grand as you're imagining..

1st. It was an isolated event. The guy went nuts, he didn't recieve orders to do what he did, unlike what is happening in Syria.

I agree that drones kill innocent people, they need more control but anyway they don't shoot to civilians as a main objective.

About the Rebels being terrorists, I strongly disagree. The jihadists are just a part, which nonetheless is worrying and should be taken out as soon as possible. I've read about public executions they have done, I don't support anything like that. But again, not all the rebels are terrorists and the FSA should deal with that problem.

Are you saying that "accidental" bombings resulting in thousands of innocent civilians being killed by NATO, America etc are okay because the ends justify the means?

Well, I repeat that they don't shoot intentionally the civilian objectives, unlike in Syria.

I know right? It's like the Soviet-Afghan War all over again with the US supporting the Mujahideen, these f*ckers will turn on us if they win.

During the Soviet-Afghan war there were two factions in the Mujahideen side (Islamist and Pastun or something like that, one fundamentalist and other just normal people). It's true that both were supported by the US but the fundamentalist one took the control and now the western is paying the consequences. I'd say that now they would have thought things better.

Anyway, I'll go back to the main post, which said "Obama, Cameron and the rest are just plain evil and want to do whatever it takes to get rid of Gaddafi, Mubarak, Assad etc and replace them with "friends" who will play to their rules".

Gaddafi? Gaddafi had started an armamentistic relationship with Europe. There were plenty of contracts with European governments and armamentistic companies. What would have been the point to replace him?

Mubarak? That guy kept the islamists under control and was supported by the US. Why would have they wanted to take him out?

TheDavid
  • TheDavid

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:23 AM

QUOTE (RoadRunner71 @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 23:13)
I agree that drones kill innocent people, they need more control but anyway they don't shoot to civilians as a main objective.

About the Rebels being terrorists, I strongly disagree. The jihadists are just a part, which nonetheless is worrying and should be taken out as soon as possible. I've read about public executions they have done, I don't support anything like that. But again, not all the rebels are terrorists and the FSA should deal with that problem.

Well, I repeat that they don't shoot intentionally the civilian objectives, unlike in Syria.

Syria is in a state of Civil War. There are no civilians. The opposition is the enemy. The government has every right to protect their soldiers and military personnel, even if it requires force.

Actually, the majority of the opposition is terrorists now. Most of the original reformers have left the opposition simply because they can't handle the amount of death any more. No Syrians who originally called for reform, not a removal of Assad, support the present opposition.

I am confident that without western influence, Bashar Al Assad will come out on top and far stronger than before the civil war began. The government has had the upper hand for some time now.

TurkishPlayer06
  • TurkishPlayer06

%100 Turk-Mongol!!!!

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:08 AM

Turkey won't attack syria with great turkish army. americans shouldn't wait this! and this chemical attack becouse of USA

Stephan90
  • Stephan90

proud "conspiracy theorist"

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:33 AM

I don't see any of the two sides stopping their actions. Sooner or later the NATO will be involved in this war. End of the story is that Syria will end like Afghanistan. Seriously, I can't be optimistic about this.

Chad Warden
  • Chad Warden

goes by many different names

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 11:37 AM

It seems like every single time I hear Syria in the news it is something disastrous.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users