Any ideas for GTA videos?

No replies to this topic
RhainbowGames
  • RhainbowGames

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:43 AM

Hey,

Lately I've been trying to come up with some ideas for some YouTube videos that I can make about the Grand Theft Auto series, or separate games from the series (particularly GTA IV, as its probably going to be forgotten in a few weeks time!). It's proven to be more difficult than expected.

One of the ideas that I've had is to make a video that has every mission from the series. It would have a two-second clip of each mission, and on screen would have the game title, mission title, mission number, and mission giver. I've made image examples for the first mission of GTA IV and one of the later missions of GTA III.

Would anyone actually watch this if I made it, or would it be a complete waste of my time? I can't seem to find any video like this on the Internet, so I think it might be pretty cool. The only disadvantage to making it is spoiling a few of the missions of games that I haven't finished yet, but I can get over it, as long as I'm making a video that at least someone will enjoy watching, that's all that matters. smile.gif

Got any other ideas for GTA related videos? Or do you want to give me feedback about my idea? Feel free to reply to this post. All feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rhain.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users