• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
gta3masta5000
  • gta3masta5000

'Sup?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:54 AM

I read this tut but IDK how to get my actors into the sky. I'm making a remake of another games mission. No spoilers. Anyway, how do I do it? Do I put them on an object and make them walk off?

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:10 AM

You don't have to do the actors in the sky thing anymore.
Go Objectives > Special Env Objectives > Timeout
However, if you want to put actors in the sky, just put an object below CJ and raise the object high up. Then spawn the actor you want, and remove the object.

gta3masta5000
  • gta3masta5000

'Sup?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE (thegtaman531 @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 01:10)
You don't have to do the actors in the sky thing anymore.
Go Objectives > Special Env Objectives > Timeout
However, if you want to put actors in the sky, just put an object below CJ and raise the object high up. Then spawn the actor you want, and remove the object.

About the timeout thing (because I heard about it while I was waiting), how does it work? I am effectively remaking the cousins bellic from GTA IV. The dialogue of Roman and Niko (who were just some actors I found suitable) in the car, I don't know how to get that. And for the cab office... I suppose........ Hmmmmm..... Nah, I'm good now, thanks.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:41 AM

Click Timeout, then set how long the dialogue will go for. Then click no, when it asks you to show the time. Finally type what you want the actor to say. For example
"Roman: BIG AMERICAN TITTIES"

gta3masta5000
  • gta3masta5000

'Sup?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:10 AM

Yeah, I got it done. I omitted some dialogues and the beginning cutscene, but will prolly add them in a later release. I can't get the radar icon for the safehouse to appear while the timeouts are active.... But this will be better than any other remake of this mission for this game. No map mod needed! Yeah, I might remake all of GTA IV... It will take many DYOM1-8.dat's though lol. Folders help smile.gif . Anyway, thanks for helping the best remake of The Cousins Bellic for SA. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Thanks to this I know what to make them say.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users