8 replies to this topic
lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:17 PM

Okay, so I'm playing GTA III on XBOX,
and I'm trying for the ultimate starter.

Now, I'm having trouble with something - I can't find the Securicar or the Bus anywhere panic.gif

Does the securicar, at least spawn in the Firefighter/Vigilante missions?

Any tips I can easily get them? I'm looking over the entire Portland... For hours, with no luck.

Szymonescu
  • Szymonescu

livin' in the 80's

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:26 PM

Did you try to hang around Chinatown and this long straight between Ammunation and the tunnel? In PC version "heavy" cars like Bus, Flatbed, Trashmaster etc. spawn only on wide 4-lane roads.
Securicar AFAIR does appear while doing Firefighter, but I'm not 100% sure.

lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (Szymonescu @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 00:26)
Did you try to hang around Chinatown and this long straight between Ammunation and the tunnel? In PC version "heavy" cars like Bus, Flatbed, Trashmaster etc. spawn only on wide 4-lane roads.
Securicar AFAIR does appear while doing Firefighter, but I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks, I'll check that.

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:51 PM

I never found those vehicles in Portland outside of the aforementioned R3 missions.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:53 PM

Drive a Mule or a Pony (any heavy vehicle) around Chinatown in the morning/evening (or any time, it may spawn sometimes.) and you will find one.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:55 AM

What I did on the PS2 version of the game to find a Securicar was: going to Staunton Island, finding such a vehicle there, drive it all the way to Newport, take the boat and go to Portland. Then jack a Taxi, go to the avenue between Porter Tunnel and Portland subway station and keep driving back and forth. Spawned a Securicar for me soon enough. So it might as well work for the Bus.

Oh, BTW, you can get a Securicar or a Bus during Firefighter. Because it is on very rare occasions that they spawn in Vigilante (thus making it almost impossible to get during this mission).

On other note, try keep hitting the avenue between Porter Tunnel and Subway Station and the avenue between Punk Noodles and Callahan Bridge to find Securicar, Flatbed, Bus or Trashmaster. They spawn sometimes on these two roads.

Hope I helped.

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:49 AM

You're given a free Securicar after the last of Donald Love's missions, if you haven't completed them yet.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:01 PM

QUOTE (chapapote @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 11:49)
You're given a free Securicar after the last of Donald Love's missions, if you haven't completed them yet.

He's doing a starter, so doing as many side missions as possible before doing the main missions.

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:38 PM

Oh, I see. I didn't understand what he meant when he said "starter". English is not my native language, some expressions may fly over me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users