Photo

Punking Kids Online

7 replies to this topic
TiggerThaWigger
  • TiggerThaWigger

Heisenberg

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:25 PM

Have any of you ever had the pleasure of playing a friendly joke on some kids online?

Lol I remember I used to tell kids that there was a giant sea monster, in a specific area. I would tell them that the shape of the airport is like an arrow and that it was pointing towards it. I would then convince a kid that it was out there, take him there by boat or helicopter and tell him to jump in the water as bait. I would then leave the player out there and make he or she swim back biggrin.gif

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:53 AM

Funny but cruel. I liked having a passenger in a helicopter and when I wanted to leave the game I would fly to the furthest point in the sea and ditch the helicopter. Then leave so they would either swim, die or leave any of them is cruel devil.gif

Tony Vitali
  • Tony Vitali

The Zombie Elvis Hunter

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:17 AM

Nice. May that be a lesson for them playing an adult game biggrin.gif

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:53 PM

Ditching them in the middle of the ocean is great, also, if they just collected a bunch of weapons getting in a helicopter and jumping out or shooting them randomly when they think you're friendly is hilarious. Or if they find a rare car, blowing it up or stealing it is always good for a laugh.

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:09 PM

I had a similar helicopter experience. During Bomb Da Base online I was piloting the
helicopter and as soon as I got near water I ditched. One dude stayed inside while the other
2 guys ditched with me haha.

Example of where I ditched:

@ 3:45

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:07 PM

Picking on children? Not one of my past-times tbh.

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:58 PM

If I mess with people (which would be extremely rare) it's usually in Free Mode, I can't bring myself to mess with people who are just trying to play the game types that are already empty at this point.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

GTAF's #1 Trevor hater.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:21 PM

I never pick on people who are nice, just little kids who swear every other word because they think that it makes them cool. Or squeakers that are just sooooo annoying that I want to make them leave the game, and have some fun in the process.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users