Photo

No Leaks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,114 replies to this topic
Patriot_Action
  • Patriot_Action

Upstanding Citizen

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:37 AM Edited by Patriot_Action, 12 September 2013 - 02:52 AM.

Mods currently annihilating the new leak threads from the last 30 minutes or so (alleged gameplay screenshots). Just an update.

Also, there's currently ~5000 people on the forums as I'm posting this.

Fakey_91
  • Fakey_91

U Mad?!

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:48 AM

Well this is a pointless thread haha.
  • INEEDVNOW likes this

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

Proud member of the SA Pfister Owners Club™

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:00 AM

Mods currently annihilating the new leak threads from the last 30 minutes or so (alleged gameplay screenshots). Just an update.

The 15 pages one (15 for now) is still around.

Patriot_Action
  • Patriot_Action

Upstanding Citizen

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:04 AM Edited by Patriot_Action, 12 September 2013 - 03:05 AM.

The 15 pages one (15 for now) is still around.

Yeah, a couple seem to be suddenly vanishing, but others are still going. This site keeps randomly crashing or whatever (probably due to the number of people trying to access it, was 5200 at last glance); not sure if it's affecting moderators' ability to control this flood.

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:17 AM

Im a fan just like you guys. Only difference is I have to take things down when big brother Rockstar says. But until then:

Woohoooo

Six Paths of Pain
  • Six Paths of Pain

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:35 AM

Welp... the gameplay video's just leaked like 15 minutes ago........ The mods are going to have the mother of all work loads for next several hours

sh*t... just.... got.... real

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:43 AM Edited by henriquedematos, 12 September 2013 - 03:57 AM.

Welp... the gameplay video's just leaked like 15 minutes ago........ The mods are going to have the mother of all work loads for next several hours

sh*t... just.... got.... real

Oh well, I guess today is GTAforums history. We're all most likely gonna remember this as the day when the forum nearly froze because of the leaks.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:54 AM

Welp...the mods got alotta sh*t to clean up after today.

JD0BGzW.jpg

• JRZ likes this

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:10 AM

Welp...the mods got alotta sh*t to clean up after today.

Yep, it's gonna be hell for them when Rockstar orders it.

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:07 AM

So did Rockstar tell them to remove the leaks?

Nemesis2252
  • Nemesis2252

Arch Enemy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:14 AM

i have NO idea why spoilers and leaks arent allowed by rockstar. the only videos out there are a collage of 1 second clips (total of about 10 seconds) and a 55 second video of a guy driving down a straight road.... and hell, it increased my hype 10 fold. a sustained gameplay video would only benefit. dont want spoilers? dont watch it.

hell even if its not a gameplay video, give me an unboxing video. going through the manual and everything. maybe even the strategy guide

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:15 AM

the irony of this topic being posted by a mod, then having a mod themselvs post the biggest leak yet.... haha dafuq?

Ha ha , Amen brother!
Are you talking to yourself

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:23 AM Edited by henriquedematos, 12 September 2013 - 05:23 AM.

It's comprehensible to be against the rules posting leaks in here, but can't we be allowed to at least discuss them? It's not like 2/3rds of the forum hasn't seen it for now.

A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O

Tell A.W.E.S.O.M.-O all your most personal secrets

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:25 AM

the irony of this topic being posted by a mod, then having a mod themselvs post the biggest leak yet.... haha dafuq?

Ha ha , Amen brother!

Are you talking to yourself

I was clearly replying to the person in the quote.. lol? dafuq

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:48 AM

R.i.P JSticks

okums.jpg

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Prepare for the Future

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:11 AM

The leaked driving doesn't contain spoilers, but it is pretty awesome

rader1
  • rader1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:47 AM

I like how you can't even voice a dissenting opinion without getting your posts deleted. What a bunch of tools.

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:13 AM

So it begins.  :v:

NFPM
  • NFPM

Adrenaline Junkie

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:18 AM

Now the real questions is: We still have 4 days to go, how much damage will be done be these leaks? These few remaining days the internet will be flooded with leaks.

Hardwell
  • Hardwell

Mean Motherf*cker

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:19 AM

sm3wt.png

datboishad
  • datboishad

realisitic boob physics!!!

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:41 AM

i stayed up at 12 just for a few leaks...woke up and saw the rest................. :sigh:

Ziggy Jinx
  • Ziggy Jinx

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:58 AM

Out of respect for rockstar...... Would rockstar help this forum financially if needed... Would they hell.
Respect given when respect due, have rockstar gave this forum any exclusive material ?
Have they funded this forum ? Have they done anything for the forum ?

As for not wanting to spoil storyline for others.. What about about having a pinned section for leaks so then them people don't have to look.

Don't forget there are a lot of peeps that want to see leaks.

Matty
  • Matty

Bounty Hunter

• Australia

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:08 AM

Out of respect for rockstar...... Would rockstar help this forum financially if needed... Would they hell.
Respect given when respect due, have rockstar gave this forum any exclusive material ?

I think the fact that Rockstar have allowed the owners to run a site of this size for well over a decade based on their own intellectual property is more then enough of a sign of respect towards us (the owners of this site and fans of the GTA series.)

As has been said before; Rockstar are a subsidiary of a company that is worth several millions of dollars; the company as a whole also generates millions of dollars of revenue. GTAForums/GTANet, entirely from advertising revenue, only earns enough to keep the network online. If we were to allow leaks to be posted here; even though Rockstar have asked us to take them down - we (and by that I mean the owners of this site) would be open to a whole lot of legal trouble.

Hell, it could be worse. Rockstar could ask the owners of this site/network to shut it down completely.

Ziggy Jinx
  • Ziggy Jinx

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:27 AM

I think the fact that Rockstar have allowed the owners to run a site of this size for well over a decade based on their own intellectual property is more then enough of a sign of respect towards us (the owners of this site and fans of the GTA series.)

As has been said before; Rockstar are a subsidiary of a company that is worth several millions of dollars; the company as a whole also generates millions of dollars of revenue. GTAForums/GTANet, entirely from advertising revenue, only earns enough to keep the network online. If we were to allow leaks to be posted here; even though Rockstar have asked us to take them down - we (and by that I mean the owners of this site) would be open to a whole lot of legal trouble.

Hell, it could be worse. Rockstar could ask the owners of this site/network to shut it down completely.

Rockstar has no control of who or what runs any forum..... If I wanted to start up a forum on rockstar games then that's my right, that's why you have forums on many issues and products.
I think rockstar should owe you respect... As this is the biggest gta forum in the world and a great source of information for them if they take the time to read it.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

bah humbug

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:46 AM Edited by theNGclan, 12 September 2013 - 11:46 AM.

Rockstar has no control of who or what runs any forum..... If I wanted to start up a forum on rockstar games then that's my right, that's why you have forums on many issues and products.
I think rockstar should owe you respect... As this is the biggest gta forum in the world and a great source of information for them if they take the time to read it.

You have no idea what you're talking about, do you? Just because this site has GTA material on it which belongs to Rockstar means they could have the website shut down.

rader1
  • rader1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:51 AM

This.

We don't OWE R* anything. We pay our money to them in exchange for entertainment. R* only exists because of us, the fans. If they want to start playing "holier than thou" to the fans I say f*ck 'em.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:55 AM

Not going to lie, these new Spoiler rules are getting a bit stupid. I go on Facebook and the game is leaked. I go on YT and the game is leaked. Who the hell cares anymore, most people who use other social networks are going to be exposed to the leaks. Honestly why can't we just have a leak section and then if anyone posts leaks anywhere else they get warned? It's stupid to try and prevent leaks 3 days before the game. It's utterly stupid to catter to everything Rockstar wants, who gives a flying hell if they want leaks down, they knews leaks were inevitable and that it is 3 days before release. Too bad. If you don't want to see anymore leaks, just get out of here, I'm leaving soon... Just my 2 cents.

Bershka
  • Bershka

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:10 PM

So why can Deffpony create a thread of the leaked map and can't we make threads of other stuff in the Strategy Guide?

Apfeltasche
  • Apfeltasche

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:27 PM Edited by Apfeltasche, 12 September 2013 - 12:28 PM.

Hey GTA-Forums, you have something between your teeth. Let me check it more closely. Looks like a frizzy hair. I have it, it is a hair of Rockstars dick. Get the f*ck out rockstars balls of your mouth gta-forums and stop sucking their dicks.

Has anyone a new forum with free speak and without censorship?

PS: And yey, you can ban me - don't care ;)

LadyFondou
  • LadyFondou

High-Life

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:28 PM

This is BS. We should be able to post whatever the hell we want.

This is literally the ONLY forum that takes it uo the a*s when a leak comes out.

Also the only one that deletes threads and leaks like a child.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users