Photo

Erebus International

170 replies to this topic
pbeezy
  • pbeezy

Beast Mode

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:50 PM

Same here cuz. Who did your sig? Was thinking of getting a custom one myself.

I made it ;) I do graphics for work. I'm actually planning on making a few for the crew so I can start with yours, what are you looking for? Wont have time until tomorrow to work on it as it's a riddick night for me ;)

nalyd721
  • nalyd721

Erebus International

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:03 PM Edited by nalyd721, 06 September 2013 - 09:03 PM.

I made it ;) I do graphics for work. I'm actually planning on making a few for the crew so I can start with yours, what are you looking for? Wont have time until tomorrow to work on it as it's a riddick night for me ;)

Honestly, I don't have too much of an idea. I'll find some pics that I would like to use and send em to you? I like how you have Erebus International in the bottom left so keep that :^: . When I have more of an idea i'll let you know? And yea of course whenever you can do it, it is very much appreciated!

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:29 PM

pBeezy, if you'd like to be our GFX man, the job is yours. I like the work you've done so far. I'll probably end up using some of the EI graphics you sent me in the PM for when we open up in the recruitment section

• nalyd721 likes this

nalyd721
  • nalyd721

Erebus International

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

How you guys liking the new facelift? A lot of people around the boards are complaining about it, some for valid reasons, others not so much lol. I guess because I'm still new around here it doesn't bother me at all seeing how I didn't have much experience with the old set up. Thoughs?

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

I don't really care for it, but I suppose I'll either get over it, or they'll change it back and then I'll be happy again.

They really messed the tables up and it screwed the roster up.

pbeezy
  • pbeezy

Beast Mode

• Members

Posted 07 September 2013 - 10:52 PM

Hey guys, I actually like the new theme, it's pretty cool and they put a lot of work into it. I'm sure it will come along just fine once they fix the kinks, this stuff takes time especially with a forum the size of this one. I remember when this was Reddead.net ;) 

Anyways I made these 3 signature for anyone in the crew to use:

This one represents our Erebus International Base or EIB

eisig1.jpg

This one represents our air supremacy and team work

eisig2.jpg

This one represents the military vehicles we will have access too ;)

eisig3.jpg

Let me know if you need any help & be on the look out for more to come.

• LeftyGuns likes this

ItsOnlyAce
  • ItsOnlyAce

مقاتل

• Members

Posted 08 September 2013 - 06:00 AM

Hey guys, I actually like the new theme, it's pretty cool and they put a lot of work into it. I'm sure it will come along just fine once they fix the kinks, this stuff takes time especially with a forum the size of this one. I remember when this was Reddead.net ;)

It was never Reddead.net.

That was a seperate site made when RDR came out, just as this one was, when the first GTA's were out.

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 September 2013 - 01:00 PM

It was never Reddead.net.

That was a seperate site made when RDR came out, just as this one was, when the first GTA's were out.

yeah, now you can go to reddead.net and it brings you here.

timbo16
  • timbo16

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

Awesome work pbeezy! The signatures look killer. 

• pbeezy likes this

nalyd721
  • nalyd721

Erebus International

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:00 AM

Lefty you watching the game tonight? I got my money on the Texans!

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:56 AM

If the Texans don't win this....don't even get me started lol

• nalyd721 likes this

pbeezy
  • pbeezy

Beast Mode

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

I don't think I can wait any longer for this game to come out.... Who's down to be my get away driver for a quick Gamestop heist? I can guarantee collector editions for everyone involved ;)

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:39 PM

I'm getting more excited for this by the day.

I don't know what wait is worse....The wait for the actual game, or the wait for GTA:O to go live

pbeezy
  • pbeezy

Beast Mode

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:48 PM

I'm getting more excited for this by the day.

I don't know what wait is worse....The wait for the actual game, or the wait for GTA:O to go live

Once we're playing the game I'm sure time will fly by and GTA:O will be out in no time.

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

Yeah that's what I'm thinking.

While everyone is in single player, they need to note places that may be of interest in GTA:O

• wounded panda likes this

timbo16
  • timbo16

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:42 PM Edited by timbo16, 10 September 2013 - 05:43 PM.

Between waiting for GTAV and the next episode of Breaking Bad this week is going to be super long. 

• LeftyGuns likes this

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:56 PM

Dude I feel that.

Between now and the release next Tuesday, we need to get partied up, maybe play a little IV and kick some ideas around if you guys are down

timbo16
  • timbo16

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

Dude I feel that.

Between now and the release next Tuesday, we need to get partied up, maybe play a little IV and kick some ideas around if you guys are down

Sounds good. I'm on most nights. Just send me an invite!

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:28 PM

Excellent! It probably won't be tonight cause I got some people coming over, but within the next few days.

Oh...and Nalyd....How bout them Texans?! Last second field goal from Randy Bullock?! I'll take it.

nalyd721
  • nalyd721

Erebus International

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:38 AM Edited by nalyd721, 11 September 2013 - 05:41 AM.

I'm definitely down to meet up on XBL. I've been brainstorming some possible solutions/strategies for some situations we might find ourselves in. Can't do Thursday, tomorrow night is a good night for me though.

I agree with the notion that once the game drops, those next two weeks will fly by. Not to mention the forums erupting with posts and information. Be careful for spoilers!

Can we agree not to post any story/plot info on our boards? Only information that will help us online? Like locations, ideas, possible hazards, etc.

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:32 AM Edited by LeftyGuns, 11 September 2013 - 02:20 PM.

I won't be able to do thursday either. Actually, if we're going to do it, it'll have to be either tonight, or next monday night. I shoot sporting clays thursday night and I'm leaving friday afternoon to go see Texas A&M play Alabama. I should be in College Station until sunday afternoon. Not promising anything sunday because I'll be hung over to hell and back.

Yeah do not post any spoilers here.

pbeezy
  • pbeezy

Beast Mode

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

Sorry guys I cant meet on IV, traded it in a few weeks ago, feel free to invite me to a party whenever though, I'm usually online playing NBA 2k13 or Black Ops2.

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

No problem man, I thought about doing the same thing. We can just party up.

nalyd721
  • nalyd721

Erebus International

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:28 AM

Monday night works for me. I'm not going to the midnight release so i'll just be hanging around in the evening.

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:07 PM

Alright guys, I'm out for the weekend. Kyle field is calling me.

If you guys want something to do this weekend, start thinking of a like a personnel profile you'd like features in the first posts. We'll get a picture of your in game character, but try and think of a history of working in the military or being a private security agent. Try and stay away from how you were on the team that took down bin laden or whatever.

nalyd721
  • nalyd721

Erebus International

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:41 AM

Sounds good! Sorry about A&M Lefty. Was a crazy game.

Roll Tide.

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

Yeah it was a good game. Oh well, if last year proved anything. It proved you could lose a game and still make it to the national championship.

Gig Em
  • nalyd721 likes this

wounded panda
  • wounded panda

..just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

Hey guys!

Sorry for my absence, I didn't realized this was the group forum, thought the Social Club'ld be alright.

Anyho, as with pbeezy I haven't been able to play any GTA IV since I've had it lent out and not had the heart to take it back from my pal. Then again, I think it has made my wait for V even more worth it... oh man oh man, if I'm lucky and my retailer screwd up as my shipping confirmation email revealed yesterday I might get hold of the game tomorrow night GMT+1 time..  :))    either way, I'm afraid there will be little sleep this coming week..

Good call on profile history..  With military background, perhaps an ex military cop who got kicked after going rogue during an investigation with some high profile suspects could be interesting , though I could also see my guy as being an ex con (though veteran) who decided to take his skills in breaking out of prisons into something more legit and instead go for working with prison security, perhaps the latter would fit better into Erebus..   :)

/wp

wounded panda
  • wounded panda

..just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

Yeah that's what I'm thinking.

While everyone is in single player, they need to note places that may be of interest in GTA:O

Definitely, lets memorize good spots for hiding vehicles, relocating and so on..

it brings out a thought I've had about some GTA games and many other open landscape games.

I guess it's not a huge deal or anything,  but I just find it interesting how a virtual place can be just as familiar and/or comfortable and enjoyable as a real location. Like with any country or place I've visited in real life, when I go back there I (almost) know the place like the back of my hand right. Well when it comes to how this is memorized, you seem to use the same part of the brain for virtual places.

aight, I'm out, it's close to 11pm here

LeftyGuns
  • LeftyGuns

Back in Black

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:30 PM

Nah man I know what you mean. I played IV for the first time in months, and the whole map seemed familiar, but I feel like I should have known it better after all the time I spent on it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users