Version 1 for PS2.
No mods were used, only one cheat was used to spawn a Rhino before this happened.
In the mission High Stakes, Low Rider, the cars to your opponents are proofed, and most of the drivers are immune to damage as well. But with tricks (not cheats) you can destroy them all, and when I destroyed Cesar's car the screen went black and the game started to read from disc non-stop. But nothing more happened and I turned it off after a few minutes. It's the first time I can recall that a game freezes with constant disc reading.
The rival cars and their properties, front row first, left to right:
1) Remington, white: Proofing not mentioned in System Error's guide, but it is BP/FP/EP/CP/MP. Is glued to the street. Driver is BP/FP/EP/CP/MP and immune against Tear Gas and gas canisters.
2) Majestic, yellow: BP/FP/EP/CP/MP, glued to the street. Driver is BP/FP/EP/CP/MP and immune against Tear Gas and gas canisters.
3) Blade, random color: BP/FP/EP/CP/MP, glued to the street. Driver is immune against Tear Gas, but NOT gas canisters or anything else.
4) Majestic, turquoise: BP/FP/EP/CP/MP, glued to the street. Driver is BP/FP/EP/CP/MP and immune against Tear Gas and gas canisters.
6) Cesar's Savanna: BP/FP/EP/CP/MP, not glued to the street but is very heavy. Cesar & Kendl are immune against Tear Gas, other immunities untested.
I used the Parachute trick to destroy the first four cars, after the cars were destroyed I had to use the same trick in order to kill the drivers, except the Blade driver that was vulnerable to headshot.
I pushed Cesar's Savanna down the flood trench, it was a bit heavy for a Firetruck so I spawned a Rhino to speed it up. The Savanna landed up side down, two people climbed out, and when the explosion was about to begin the screen went black. I did not expect this, I thought maybe the mission would fail or pass.
I can't be the first to experience this but I find no mentioning of this glitch anywhere.
I have edited the proofings info above.
Edited by OG Viking, 26 August 2013 - 05:44 PM.