some solution to spoilers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
King of the Rotten
  • King of the Rotten

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:50 AM

mods should review each thread before it is posted, at least this can cut down on some spoilers, especially if someone makes a spoiler topic in the main v section with the spoiler in the title like somebody just posted.

i think you should take this advice into consideration mods.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:54 AM

I think it would just be a hassle to the mods, imagine how many threads are coming through at once.

King of the Rotten
  • King of the Rotten

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 04:54)
I think it would just be a hassle to the mods, imagine how many threads are coming through at once.

if they are serious enough about spoilers they would do it. it doesn't matter if some useless thread is delayed

Matty
  • Matty

Wiseguy

• Australia

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:59 AM

QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 15:54)

Exactly this. Having to approve every single topic, especially in the V forum, would be a major headache.

Currently, as it stands, it is easier to just weed out the trolls from those who are actually wanting to contribute to the forums (and the latter make up the majority of those who post here.)

King of the Rotten
  • King of the Rotten

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:08 AM

QUOTE (DTUMan @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 04:59)
QUOTE (gtafreak10 @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 15:54)

Exactly this. Having to approve every single topic, especially in the V forum, would be a major headache.

Currently, as it stands, it is easier to just weed out the trolls from those who are actually wanting to contribute to the forums (and the latter make up the majority of those who post here.)

well when I went to the V section just before I got a massive spoiler regarding chop in the title of a thread. i do not appreciate this and such threads will keep appearing in the next 3 weeks. imagine if someone spoils the ending of the game in a thread title??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users