Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:28 AM

Okay, I'm officially done with racing in GTA IV.

I'm sticking to single player for now one. I've never seen so many c*nts in one game mode. So the race starts right? Then you have the usual beginning pile up. Every thing is fine, you get into first place, and there's a few racers behind you... but where are the rest of them? Sitting in the back, preferably near a tree waiting for you to come around that last corner and to fly by the finish line. Most races have 2-4 laps, there's no problem with that. The thing is, you have these people who just ruin the fun of the game and it's just not fair anymore! I'm tired of having some pre-pubescent British chap smash into me because he wants to be a "troll" and it's so annoying. If this happens in V, the multiplayer will be vacant just like it is now in IV.

I'm done with this crap.

this happened on 360 btw.

Thunderer08
  • Thunderer08

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 09:30 AM

No different on PS3, I loved the replay value of racing, it's the bored people who can't no won't race and just Troll by going backwards.... I can usually avoid them but it's called race not Demolition Derby either way stick with it or just play with your friends.

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

Est. MMXV

• Zaibatsu
  • Italy
  • The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE (Thunderer08 @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 04:30)
No different on PS3, I loved the replay value of racing, it's the bored people who can't no won't race and just Troll by going backwards.... I can usually avoid them but it's called race not Demolition Derby either way stick with it or just play with your friends.

Most of my friends play Minecraft or Call of Duty these days, we're all waiting for V patiently ... but I can't keep playing IV online with these kids.

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 25 August 2013 - 05:52 AM

Keep your eyes on the radar and slow down as you approach a troll. When they pop out of their hiding spot, learn to dodge them.

Now enjoy the hate mail! smile.gif

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Patient 223

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:43 AM

I'm always down for some clean racing. Races are my favorite game mode outside of freemode but yeah I also run into the same problem. Some people get sore when then get left behind and either rage quit or resort to acting like little twats. I think I might try to get a crew started for GTA V for the sole purpose of racing.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

I don't know. After a thousand races or so, I'd think the "trolls" would be one of the only things actually adding to the excitement of a race where you know every left and right turn by heart. I think that's why I've stuck with Mafiya Work for so long ... because it's different even after playing 10,000 games of it ... or however many I've played. Hmm ... now I have to wonder what that number is at. lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users