Delta search bar

2 replies to this topic
Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:24 AM

This is f*cking annoying, i recently downloaded some stuff of the internet and now every time i open a new tab (Chrome) i get directed to this stupid link

http://www1.delta-se...SU&rlz=0&uil=en

Instead of the original setup i had, i had this happen to me before but usually i just go over to the browser settings and change the home page to my original one, and delete whatever toolbar i got installed from the program and features in the control panel. i tried this now and it did help restore the homepage to the same one i had before. but when opening a new tab im still getting this link.

Didnt know where else to turn so i thought id post it here since its PC related. would be nice if someone could tell me what can i do to solve it, im sure its just a matter of clicking a few buttons here and there, but i cant seem to figure it out.

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:33 AM

There should be an option in the settings tab that allows you to choose what page a new tab opens up to, find it and change that, and your problem should be solved.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:42 AM

I didnt have the option to change anything in the new tab, i guess its a matter of a version difference (which is weird because im using the latest one) anyways i uninstalled the delta program but didnt restart my PC after that. so it was just a matter of restarting it, got everything back to normal now, thanks for the help. wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users