Photo

Missed the news from today

4 replies to this topic
zenjiro
  • zenjiro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:37 PM

I'm not asking for a link to the leak I am just curious as to what happened with the PSN ordeal? I am a little upset about it because R* deserves our money and little twerps are just gonna take advantage of someone elses mistakes.

Pilotmonkey
  • Pilotmonkey

BBQ SAUUUUUUCCCEEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:38 PM

Read here

spike88
  • spike88

Big Boss

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE (zenjiro @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 18:37)
I'm not asking for a link to the leak I am just curious as to what happened with the PSN ordeal? I am a little upset about it because R* deserves our money and little twerps are just gonna take advantage of someone elses mistakes.

People exported the pre-load file to a PC, poked around and found 20-30 hours worth of audio. Some of it's cutscenes, character dialogue, and radio stations. People then blew the situation out of proportion.

zenjiro
  • zenjiro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (spike88 @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 23:39)
QUOTE (zenjiro @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 18:37)
I'm not asking for a link to the leak I am just curious as to what happened with the PSN ordeal?  I am a little upset about it because R* deserves our money and little twerps are just gonna take advantage of someone elses mistakes.

People exported the pre-load file to a PC, poked around and found 20-30 hours worth of audio. Some of it's cutscenes, character dialogue, and radio stations. People then blew the situation out of proportion.

Thanks guys. This sucks because now spoilers are going to be floating around. Gonna try to stay off the message boards for awhile. Some idiot always ruins R* games for me.

voyager
  • voyager

5 Bonus Goblins!

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (zenjiro @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 23:41)

Thanks guys. This sucks because now spoilers are going to be floating around. Gonna try to stay off the message boards for awhile. Some idiot always ruins R* games for me.

this ^

:cheers:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users