[TxT] Jizzy mission on Xbox

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
Forcefield
  • Forcefield

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:05 PM

Ok, so I've never had a problem with this on PS2 or PC, but I've just got SA for my 360 and I cannot beat this mission.

I can destroy the Huntley fairly easily but the Stretch seems to travel at my Broadway's top speed, has perfect handling and my Broadway stops almost completely or does a 180 if it so much as clips another car. I chased the Stretch in vain all the way to Angel Pine where it unspawns and you fail the mission. The one occasion on the chase I did catch up, it barged me into the oncoming traffic and it was a dot in the distance by the time I had got back on the right side of the road.

I don't think there are many Xbox players around here, but if there are, has anyone else found this mission difficult? Admittedly I'm reluctant to keep trying as I'm put off by the six full minutes of pointless driving before that section of the mission.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:47 PM

Get Heat seeking missile launcher from SF airport. Try to get ahead of the Stretch and destroy it this way. Or get a minigun from Las Venturas it might be useful for you as minigun can kill anything from relatively long distance. Here's method how to get minigun prior Yay Ka Boom Boom.

Hope this helps. I personally find minigun as the best weapon and for this mission it's probably the best choice.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:10 AM

Simply go to the San Fierro Airport.
Jump to the roof of the guard house.
Go to the Fuel Tanks. Pickup the Heat Seeker launcher, which by the way is under a Snap Shot.
Do the "Jizzy Mission". When you get to the part where you kill the Preacher drive ahead of him to the bottom of the hill where he turns left.
Jump out with the launcher ready, and target him as he comes down the hill.
Blast him. Mop up the guards and your done.
Else you won't have a chance to BLAST him until the Town Hall centre.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users