» «
Photo

how to replace cj with myself

3 replies to this topic
Rohit_gamer
  • Rohit_gamer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:06 AM Edited by Rohit_gamer, 23 August 2013 - 07:12 AM.

i know we can change cj to any other character like hulk, spider man etc. i want to be in gta sa game tounge.gif i want to replace cj with myself and i want to change his name too.how can i do this?

what should i have to learn to do this? cool.gif

i am new to modding so tell me from the beginning cool.gif

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:46 AM

I'm pretty sure you'd have to model yourself.
  • abccba123 likes this

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Official SA-MP Addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:11 PM

Make a skin of yourself.

Xyn
  • Xyn

ZerÝspace

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:48 AM

What you're asking for is akin for a hood-nobody asking what it takes to rob Fort Knox.

But anyway...
You'll need to know how to model yourself using 3D software, how to map yourself, how to use photo-editing software so you texturize your model, and an ample understanding of how SA's rigging system works. Then you can use a skin changer and swap CJ for yourself.

But if you mean you want to actually swap CJ for yourself entirely (change clothing, diet & consequences, haircut), good luck, because there's a reason there's extremely few mods that do that.

Also, change his name for yours? That's easy. Download a GXT editor and manually change every dialog reference to CJ with your name. If you want to change it so the character audio actually says your name and for CJ to talk like you....then you must be 9, or a really extremely, extremely patient SOB to undertake such a dub/redub feat that probably won't work at all like you envisioned.
  • methodunderg likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users