Photo

[SPOILERS] Dlc info

126 replies to this topic
paletocovebiter
  • paletocovebiter

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (TaviColen123 @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 12:36)
QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 11:52)
QUOTE (theNGclan @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 11:47)
Don't like it, don't buy it. Quit bitching about this.

Rockstar needs money too, you greedy turds...

Erm, Rockstar make millions off GTA. They don't need money. With this DLC bullsh*t, they're the greedy turds here.

You do realise that this is a 200 million made game more than your average one, so of course they want to maximise their profits as much as they can .

I never understand why people stick up for corporations who make hundreds of millions in profit while screwing that same person over. Bizarre.. For me in the long run I don't mind of they sell dlc but from the start of the game for those of us who paid extra for special or collectors edition to have stuff missing from it would be utter bullsh*t in my opinion. Lets hope that isn't the case. icon13.gif monocle.gif
  • thun3r likes this

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

North Koreer

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (paletocovebiter @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 12:43)
QUOTE (TaviColen123 @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 12:36)
QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 11:52)
QUOTE (theNGclan @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 11:47)
Don't like it, don't buy it. Quit bitching about this.

Rockstar needs money too, you greedy turds...

Erm, Rockstar make millions off GTA. They don't need money. With this DLC bullsh*t, they're the greedy turds here.

You do realise that this is a 200 million made game more than your average one, so of course they want to maximise their profits as much as they can .

I never understand why people stick up for corporations who make hundreds of millions in profit while screwing that same person over. Bizarre.. For me in the long run I don't mind of they sell dlc but from the start of the game for those of us who paid extra for special or collectors edition to have stuff missing from it would be utter bullsh*t in my opinion. Lets hope that isn't the case. icon13.gif monocle.gif

If this was some missions cut out or hell even the ending of the game as some companies have done cough* FF13 cough* i would be in the same boat as you . But this is just some optional stuff that you dont need to enjoy the game .

leeoggy
  • leeoggy

Things are gonna get really messy!

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE (Recept @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 12:18)

That is one bad comparison. A car needs an engine to run, you don't need a rubber gun to play GTA.

Hahahahah very funny man cookie.gif

thun3r
  • thun3r

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:03 PM Edited by thun3r, 14 September 2013 - 04:34 PM.

Is nothing sacred/exclusive? The hat and pencil case are not worth it by themselves. I was assuming that I would have guns and cars that nobody else would get for at least a year. I don't know anymore. The last two days have made me question the idea of keeping the CE game and (the supposedly incomplete) LE guide and not just getting the basic game. This is ridiculous. I am not sure if only devs will have all of this available or if everyone will. I am so afraid of wasting my money.

Update: It looks like all of this will not be available to the public, just devs and CE/SE.

rqalibaba
  • rqalibaba

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:06 PM

I did some search and found this, i searched our forums and didnt find any matches, it came from psx scene, its some info about the possible dlc that we might get. Still source says it could be a way of moving data to servers...

BSUQexrCMAAQs-n.jpg

This is a picture of GTA V DLC On P-NET What is P-NET?

"PartnerNet is the name of the developers-only alternative Xbox Live network used by developers to beta test game content downloads, and games developed for Xbox Live Arcade. PartnerNet runs on Xbox 360 debug kits, which are used both by developers and by the gaming press."

DLC / Content List:

Assault Machine Gun
Assault Sniper
Assault Sub Machinegun
Atomic Blimp
Bullpup Shotgun
Heavy Rifle
Programmable Assault Rifle
Rubber Bullet Gun

Keep in mind this may not be DLC per say it may actually be in the game from launch this server is mainly used so they can transport files to each other quickly in the building

Yea this was already posted and as I said before it is fake because MP has already been converted so ya.

Cauntly
  • Cauntly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

in the builds.xml file you can find this

•895988 - [PT][PB] Game crashes when attempting drive bys with rubber gun (audGunFightConductorFakeScenes::UpdatePostShootOutVehDebris)

could the dlc leak be real?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

This member title is 100% renewable

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:40 PM

Picture won't show

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users