Photo

Wildlife in GTA V

9 replies to this topic
willstaruss123
  • willstaruss123

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:22 PM

I heard that wild life will now hunt each other like bears attack deer and wolves attack rabbits and sharks eat fish.
There will be flocks of birds and GTA V will basically have a thriving living ecosystem.

I honestly think this is the coolest thing in a game so far.

I mean it will be fun to observe and mess with and hunt the wild life.

HyperDunk2012
  • HyperDunk2012

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:57 PM

I agree man that sounds awseome can't wait to experiment with this!

Limiter
  • Limiter

GTA Modder

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:59 PM

Yeah, add to the competitiveness during hunting. Knowing you hunt animals and animals hunt others including you. It gives you the satisfaction of "The best one wins in the end" if you make it out on top.

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:01 AM

I hope it's like RDR when it comes to hunting but wouldn't it be cool if just occasionally in the countryside when driving along a deer runs across the road basically wrecks your car if your not alert and don't hit the breaks in time.

Limiter
  • Limiter

GTA Modder

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:06 AM

^Yeah that would be cool to have to watch out for animals who cross the road. Adds that extra feeling that the map is alive if you do come across this situation in game where everybody tries to slow down and allow it to cross.

Personally, I think it would definitely be in the game because the animals do wander around as seen in the trailer and that shouldn't stop it from crossing roads either.

DeathByDrizzt
  • DeathByDrizzt

Cranky Forum Members

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:07 AM

Absolutely, it just shows the dedication of R* in the development of the game. Can't wait to go hunting myself and experience the activities of the wildlife.

Zirvlok
  • Zirvlok

Reading and posting from my PS3

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:14 AM

I'm really hoping we'll be able to capture animals alive and be able to transport them. I would absolutely love being able to let loose a bear or two in Los Santos.

wild aminal it is
  • wild aminal it is

"Nice Marmot"

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE (Zirvlok @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 00:14)
I'm really hoping we'll be able to capture animals alive and be able to transport them. I would absolutely love being able to let loose a bear or two in Los Santos.

Tranqualizer Darts!

Transport mountain lions, bears... Bigfoots.

If there's a zoo, you could take some tigers and whoever and release them, too.

germinals
  • germinals

your mum has better online play.

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:09 AM

QUOTE (Limiter @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 00:06)
^Yeah that would be cool to have to watch out for animals who cross the road. Adds that extra feeling that the map is alive if you do come across this situation in game where everybody tries to slow down and allow it to cross.

Personally, I think it would definitely be in the game because the animals do wander around as seen in the trailer and that shouldn't stop it from crossing roads either.

as if when you see a deer cross the road you wont try to accelerate harder

nickmajfc
  • nickmajfc

GTA V on Next-Gen!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:11 AM

As long as Sharks dont get too over aggressive and unrealistic, i will be happy.

I hope that they dont keep respawning too often, and i hope they dont attack you if your not moving fast, like in real life. I heard that a red dot will appear when they start getting within your area, so thats a good balance act, so you know if they are close and if you need to take evasion.

That might work as a good balance. I can't wait to replicate man vs wild, parachute into the forest and work my way out with only a knife!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users