Photo

Gta 4 sluttering when using keyboard unsolved

6 replies to this topic
BeatboXsinger
  • BeatboXsinger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:47 PM

Guys i was facing gta 4 sluttering probelem whenever i used direction keys in keyboard

So I disabled windows event log service to solve it.....It worked for me but after disabling it i was unable to connect to broadband or wireless internet services.....

So is there any latest fix so that sluttering probelem is fixed without creating probelem of broadband connections....pls help

SlaveZer0
  • SlaveZer0

Perveyor of Destruction

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE (BeatboXsinger @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 22:47)
Guys i was facing gta 4 sluttering probelem whenever i used direction keys in keyboard

So I disabled windows event log service to solve it.....It worked for me but after disabling it i was unable to connect to broadband or wireless internet services.....

So is there any latest fix so that sluttering probelem is fixed without creating probelem of broadband connections....pls help

please post your system specs, and where did you get the game?

BeatboXsinger
  • BeatboXsinger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:07 AM

my configuration is :

4 gm ram
500 gb hdd
nvidia 525m 1 gb graphics card
2.3 ghz speed boost upto 2.8 ghz

See there is no graphics probelem.....the probelem is that when i turn off windows event log service the game runs so smooth but m unable to connect my broadband service

The error which i get while connecting broadband service is : error 711

SlaveZer0
  • SlaveZer0

Perveyor of Destruction

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:54 PM

first, you are on a laptop not designed for gaming, the gpu is too weak. second WHERE DID YOU GET THE GAME?

BeatboXsinger
  • BeatboXsinger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:23 AM

Dude ???? who said that laptop is not for gaming ???? i have an original dvd

SlaveZer0
  • SlaveZer0

Perveyor of Destruction

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE (BeatboXsinger @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 03:23)
Dude ???? who said that laptop is not for gaming ???? i have an original dvd

a gaming laptop costs about 3 times as much as yours... your laptop is a lower grade consumer / end user laptop... how do i know? i own a computer company. that video card is very low on the totem pole as power and ability go. your processor is an entry level, and your video card is eating at your ram. anyone here will tell you as far as gaming goes, your laptop is junk. its good for everything else, dont get me wrong, but gaming is a no no on your piece of hardware. FACT

unc13bud
  • unc13bud

Weekend Answerer

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:59 PM

naw, that video card has enough shaders and specifications to run gta iv on low settings (and they said they were able to run it smoothly). it is a known windows error - although i have no idea how to fix it, never experienced the error myself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users