Photo

Car Objectives?

4 replies to this topic
Alrry
  • Alrry

The Friendly Gangster.

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:14 PM

I've set a car objective, and once you're in, you need to park up at the next checkpoint, then hop out and walk to the front door of a house, but when I exit the car it says 'get back in your vehicle', anyway I can stop this from happening?

Thanks in advance,
-Alrry.

basket_boy123
  • basket_boy123

basketziga

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:18 PM

When you get to the checkpoint with a car you need to put in ''teleport a player'' objective. You can put him next to the car so it would look like he left the car. Hope you understand smile.gif

Alrry
  • Alrry

The Friendly Gangster.

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (basket_boy123 @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 21:18)
When you get to the checkpoint with a car you need to put in ''teleport a player'' objective. You can put him next to the car so it would look like he left the car. Hope you understand smile.gif

You sir, are the most legendary legend of all time. Seriously, if there was a Hall of Legends, you, Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee and Gandalf would be stood side by side.

I wish I could high five you right now.

Bender
  • Bender

Rindfleischettikierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:39 AM

You could use "teleport player" but you can also make an hidden objective actor which has the "Die" animation, making the car not needed

Mr. Boredom 1603
  • Mr. Boredom 1603

Ehh, I'm tired.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:44 PM

You here on DYOM support are legends. I just used an invisible checkpoint on a regular car, but this is amazing!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users