Photo

Need Header & Good Looking Police-Civi Graphics

2 replies to this topic
A_High_Student
  • A_High_Student

NLRP - New Liberty Role Plays

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:57 PM

Hey Possible Graphic Makers, I need some help creating my page and also need a nice cop-civi related header.... Great challenge for any advance GFX Artist

Any possible help is much appreciated, link to thread for ideas here - http://www.gtaforums...pic=575486&st=0

Name: NLPD (Crew Name) & For The Alpha Ranks and up would need small sig's with there Badge # in them / Tier 4 (only) Civi's also need Sig's With our gamertags in them, GT posted in the link

Size: Header Needs To Pull People In So Go Big, but the sig's I just want to look nice.... Not good with specific sizing but maybe 300x100 a sig?

Theme: For now I just want the cops to have cool GTA police related pics, but pick any corner it looks best in (KEEP THE SAME CORNER ALL THE WAY THROUGH) For Civi's Since its just two Tier 4 Civilians that need sigs, you could just make both of ours marijuanna related smile.gif / As for the Civi Header Maybe Some Pursuits? Guys Running From Cops? Bank Robbery?.... etc.

Resources: This is were its challenging, I don't have much resources to give you other than youtube videos that might help spring some ideas unto you... http://www.youtube.c...ser/NLPDCentral

Colours: Maybe Blue for Cop related Shtuff / Dark Green For Civi Related Shtuff

Additional info: If at any point in time you need to get ahold of me, PM me & ill see if I can help you help me icon14.gif

Thanks Ahead Of Time Guyz

A_High_Student
  • A_High_Student

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:43 PM

3 Day Bump!!!

Someone please help!

A_High_Student
  • A_High_Student

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:12 PM

Last And Final Bump

Can Anyone Please Help Me?

Its A Great Challenge To Show The Community How Good You Are @ Creating Headers / Cop-Civi GFX Pictures / Possibly Even A Cool Looking Emblem For NLRP (Our New Name) New Liberty Role Plays

Thank You For Whoever See's This And Puts Forth Effort, Shame On Everyone Else's Sole For Not Contributing Jack.... sad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users