android
  • android

Something witty, something sh*tty

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Mobile OS

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:50 AM

Hey mods & admins.

Lately in the Crews & Gangs section, new members have been making gangs, They all make the same mistake. They don't know how to do such a task, so since V is coming in less than 27 days, I came up with this simple idea. Sure, the Rules and Guidelines are there, but that doesn't really help. If you're new to this forum, you may not know what a BBcode is. So what I was thinking is that maybe we (the community or the mods and admins) can create a page and it can get pinned to the top of the Crews and Gangs page. It would give a few examples of page layouts and how to get every thing set up i.e; headers, signatures, avatars, logos.

That's all I can come up with now atm but I can provide more information if it's necessary.

Janky
  • Janky

More about nothing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:13 AM

The Moderators and Forum Leaders shouldn't have to hold member's hands.

They're already enough information on the Multiplayer Guidelines for one to understand what the staff is asking from everyone who start's a gang. The layout of these topics and the graphics like banners that are used are all up to that gang leader. None of which are requirements to have.
There is no specific format for gangs to follow. You are free to run your gang however you wish. Some gangs like to have fancy layouts with graphics, background information etc. This is not a requirement! However, we request you to post some essential details - such as the platforms you play on, gang rules, the games you play, a roster that consists of forum members only (their forum user-names and respective gamer ID need to be included), and application, the codes for which can be found here, simply copy and paste them into your topic. We do not allow members to create topics as place-holders. You must create a topic that meets the requirements upon being posted.

From a personal standpoint, I really don't think a step by step guide on how to create a successful gang is needed. If someone comes around with an idea but needs help making it a reality then they're a lot of users in the gang section who will help them out. But if they don't have the common sense to look around at the already existing gangs and can't understand the posted rules, then maybe they shouldn't be starting a gang in the first place.

android
  • android

Something witty, something sh*tty

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Mobile OS

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:56 AM

QUOTE (Limitless @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 00:13)
The Moderators and Forum Leaders shouldn't have to hold member's hands.

They're already enough information on the Multiplayer Guidelines for one to understand what the staff is asking from everyone who start's a gang. The layout of these topics and the graphics like banners that are used are all up to that gang leader. None of which are requirements to have.
There is no specific format for gangs to follow. You are free to run your gang however you wish. Some gangs like to have fancy layouts with graphics, background information etc. This is not a requirement! However, we request you to post some essential details - such as the platforms you play on, gang rules, the games you play, a roster that consists of forum members only (their forum user-names and respective gamer ID need to be included), and application, the codes for which can be found here, simply copy and paste them into your topic. We do not allow members to create topics as place-holders. You must create a topic that meets the requirements upon being posted.

From a personal standpoint, I really don't think a step by step guide on how to create a successful gang is needed. If someone comes around with an idea but needs help making it a reality then they're a lot of users in the gang section who will help them out. But if they don't have the common sense to look around at the already existing gangs and can't understand the posted rules, then maybe they shouldn't be starting a gang in the first place.

Yeahh that's true I suppose. I guess this topic can be locked because Limitless made a lot of valid points icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users