Photo

Views on free roam griefing?

59 replies to this topic
DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE (RedDaggerXL @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 07:38)
QUOTE (Inzane-empire321 @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 16:44)
But at least 70% of players have griefed on GTA games or on RDR.

The only credible thing your post has is this.

You pulled this from your ass.

If you're going to try to validate being a dick, at least get some good reasoning without the requirement of fake statistics.

Claiming to be innocent and giving us the assumption that "its bad to grief and I never do" but will now and again go off in a helicopter armed to the teeth shooting at one player with his friends throwing grenades. At least acknowlege that you grief too.

Tell me, did you record every single player you've met? Did you record if they said griefing is bad? Did you record who griefed? No, no you didn't.

You pulled this, as well, from your ass.

Dang. i can tell someone isnt very good at IV.

why you acting so violent. did griefers kill your parents or something?

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (tom_p1980 @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 15:13)
QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 14:43)
On RDR and IV killing people and trying to annoy them for no particular reason was understandable as there was very little to do but in V there is going to be a lot to do, such as robberies, races and tons of other stuff. This should be enough to keep people occupied so if they get so bored they feel it is necessary to grief others then they are doing something wrong.

Thats what I think. icon14.gif

But there will be a small percentage of douchebaggery going on but it will be significantly less that before.

If anything I think now griefers will watch you rob a store or do a heist then kill you as you make your escape then steal your cash or make it as hard as possible to escape the cops.

Thats not griefing. Thats playing the game. If they did it over and over again to the same people maybe yes.

Thats just whining dude. People put there own definition of griefing along with how it pertains to the them. If someone wants to camp out at the bank and shoot you down and take your wallet and deposit that into the ATM. TOUGH COOKIE. its part of the games style. Further more its encouraged in the previews.

Honest Bill
  • Honest Bill

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:06 PM Edited by Honest Bill, 22 August 2013 - 04:22 PM.

The solution to this, in my opinion, is to add some sort of context to the violence in a free-roam. As for the example of being shot again and again for no reason, it is quite annoying. There's nothing particularly fun about that, why are we killing each other again?

Your solution is to go to friendly mode, but that isn't fun either. It removes any tension between players, and you might as well just be playing single player in my opinion.

I don't want players not to shoot me, i want players to shoot me for a reason, and i want a reason to go and shoot other players. That's where almost all multiplayer games fail, they don't provide any context for player's actions and they don't provide anything to do beyond mindless spawn killing (The spawns being spectacularly bad is another issue)

How much fun can the gang at Armadillo possibly have by spawn killing random guys? Probably not much, but what else is there?

I don't mind getting shot by other players. I think it's great that the ability is there. If i go and get a bounty on my head and a group of players come to collect, then i have absolutely no complaint about that. That gives at least a small amount of context to the violence. All Rockstar, and all developers, need to do, is expand upon that concept and give players actual tangible things to fight about. Give us a reason to fight each other, and also give us plenty of reasons to team up and work together. That's how you create a great multiplayer game.

f*ck team deathmatches and pointless airport free-for-alls. Where's the fun in that?

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (Inzane-empire321 @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 15:07)
-snirp-

1. 'Let's say', I was explaining a point, replace TDM with free roam. This was against your rant saying how most people say they hate griefers and turn around to grief, the TL;DR is that you're noticing the griefers and applying that to everyone.
2. Que?
3. I could, but I don't need to because you haven't. That was the point.
4. S'cool.
5. The dick part was aimed at griefers. Sorry 'bout that.

Basically, I uh...went overkill on your rant. Oops, sorry.
Still, I can't think of a good reason why you'd complain how most people grief after complain' about it (see 1).

@DeadZombie lulwut.

@Honest Bill "Give us a reason to fight each other, and also give us plenty of reasons to team up and work together. That's how you create a great multiplayer game. ".

..."f*ck team deathmatches". Que?

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:14 PM Edited by DeadZombie, 22 August 2013 - 04:20 PM.

QUOTE (Honest Bill @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 16:06)
The solution to this, in my opinion, is to add some sort of context to the violence in a free-roam. As for the example of being shot again and again for no reason, it is quite annoying. There's nothing particularly fun about that, why are we killing each other again.

You solution is to go to friendly mode, but that isn't fun either/ It removes any tension between players, and you might as well just be playing single player in my opinion.

I don't want players not to shoot me, i want players to shoot me for a reason, and i want a reason to go and shoot other players. That's where almost all multiplayer games fail, they don't provide any contet for player's actions and they don't provide anything to do beyond mindless spawn killing (The spawns being spectacularly bad is another issue)

How much fun can the gang at Armadillo possibly have by spawn killing random guys? Probably not much, but what else is there.

I don't mind getting shot by other players. I think it's great that the ability is there. If i go and get a bounty on my head and a group of players come to collect, then i have absolutely no complaint about that. That gives at least a small amount of contet to the violence. All Rockstar, and all developers need to do, is expand upon that concept and give players actual tangible things to fight about. Give us a reason to fight each other, and also give us plenty of reasons to team up and work together. That's how you create a great multiplayer game.

f*ck team deathmatches and pointless airport free-for-alls. Where's the fun in that?

Thats the best part. You make your own reasons. Be it money. (which will be the usual) or revenge. Or they are just plain crazy and kill people.

Thats the beauty of free roam. You have Tons of players that play thier own way. You shouldent tame that. Its like making the game one sided. it can be so much more. GTA IV's free roam quote "Liberty city is your playground, Except your playmates arent always so nice."

@RedDaggerXL

Replace TDM and DM with FreeRoam.... Yeah cool. Then there is no active Economy and The weaker players can play "GTACOOP" without players "ruining thier lives" by shooting them down and taking thier wallet. Friendly mode. Hardcore mode. that simple.

if you play hardcore expect to get shot.

If you grief you get a bad rep, understandable. they are trying to control it. But i think it will just end up pointless when everyone has a bad rep.

Smithdev92
  • Smithdev92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (DrDucky @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 02:44)
ive actually never griefed. i do spawn kill u if u ever try killing me, i f*cking hate idiots that think its dm or something. all i want is to play with other people suicidal.gif . im thinking about just killing anybody that gets near me in GTAO, im tired of dying.

I am with you... I hate just chilling in free-roam and getting shot up when I am minding my own business... It makes me wanna play in private mode but if I do that then whats the point of playing online?? Anyways if you play on PSN you should add me Id be down to ride around and we could have each other back for the ones that just decide to attack us for no reason. My PSN name and Rockstar social is the same as here add me smile.gif

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (Smithdev92 @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 16:19)
QUOTE (DrDucky @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 02:44)
ive actually never griefed. i do spawn kill u if u ever try killing me, i f*cking hate idiots that think its dm or something. all i want is to play with other people suicidal.gif . im thinking about just killing anybody that gets near me in GTAO, im tired of dying.

I am with you... I hate just chilling in free-roam and getting shot up when I am minding my own business... It makes me wanna play in private mode but if I do that then whats the point of playing online?? Anyways if you play on PSN you should add me Id be down to ride around and we could have each other back for the ones that just decide to attack us for no reason. My PSN name and Rockstar social is the same as here add me smile.gif

My Advice when you see someone coming next to you in Online do the same thing you should do in IV.

Be Vigilant.

Watch what they do. Like an animal does when they see it come into thier territory.

Expect the worst out of everyone you dont know. aim your gun at them dont shoot and let them walk by. or blow thier brains out before they get to you.

i do the same thing with every guy that has a rocket launcher out. Its almost like a rule. If you come near anybody with one of those your just asking to get shot. Its threating. If they have no gun out and are unarmed i usually turn a blind eye because i know nothing can come from that player.

Your playing with Criminals. Expect Criminal like activity.

Honest Bill
  • Honest Bill

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (RedDaggerXL @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 16:10)
@Honest Bill "Give us a reason to fight each other, and also give us plenty of reasons to team up and work together. That's how you create a great multiplayer game. ".

My point is simply this... Give us actual context behind the violence. I don't have any real problem with team deathmatches. My point is, that they have absolutely no meaning. Why are we running around killing each other? what's the actual player goals and motivation?

But like i said, i have no problem really with team deathmatch because i don't have to enter it.

@Deadzombie.

I hear you.. Except that there aren't any reasons for it. Sue they've added looting players to V. Which is a step in te right direction for me.

I'm not asking for people's freedom to be tamed at all, i'm asking for actual context to be added to it. Tell me, what would you find more interesting, chasing a players blip around the map and killing him as soon as he spawns for absolutely no reason?

Or would you prefer if players in free roam had a crew which was holding a certain territory, you can then go to their territory and extort money from all the local businesses, until the crew comes to try to kill you and then a battle ensues over who gets to control the territory and expand their crew holdings and influence?

You see, i haven't removed your ability to kill whomever you so choose, all i've done is given you an actual reason to do it, and something to be gained or lost from it.

That's just one small example. There are multiple ways they can add context to the game.

As for everybody griefs. I disagree. I neverdo it. Do you know why? Well i'll tell you, it's not because i consider myself a 'moral' player or any of that crap, it's because i find it so incredily boring and pointless... Why would anyone bother? Because there's nothing else to do. I don't think players should have to make up their own reasons to pretend that their actions actually have some meaning. I feel it should be supported by actual tangible game mechanics.

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (Honest Bill @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 16:35)
QUOTE (RedDaggerXL @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 16:10)

My point is simply this... Give us actual context behind the violence. I don't have any real problem with team deathmatches. My point is, that they have absolutely no meaning. Why are we running around killing each other? what's the actual player goals and motivation?

But like i said, i have no problem really with team deathmatch because i don't have to enter it.

@Deadzombie.

I hear you.. Except that there aren't any reasons for it. Sue they've added looting players to V. Which is a step in te right direction for me.

I'm not asking for people's freedom to be tamed at all, i'm asking for actual context to be added to it. Tell me, what would you find more interesting, chasing a players blip around the map and killing him as soon as he spawns for absolutely no reason?

Or would you prefer if players in free roam had a crew which was holding a certain territory, you can then go to their territory and extort money from all the local businesses, until the crew comes to try to kill you and then a battle ensues over who gets to control the territory and expand their crew holdings and influence?

You see, i haven't removed your ability to kill whomever you so choose, all i've done is given you an actual reason to do it, and something to be gained or lost from it.

That's just one small example. There are multiple ways they can add context to the game.

As for everybody griefs. I disagree. I neverdo it. Do you know why? Well i'll tell you, it's not because i consider myself a 'moral' player or any of that crap, it's because i find it so incredily boring and pointless... Why would anyone bother? Because there's nothing else to do. I don't think players should have to make up their own reasons to pretend that their actions actually have some meaning. I feel it should be supported by actual tangible game mechanics.

For you to truly understand the reason behind people killing other people you have to look back to III. It gaves the freedom like never before. you can just run up and beat someone to death or blow thier heads off...

In IV's mulitplayer the tradition carried on. If you have the ability the simple reason is why not?

In V im glad they are adding looting. Which means its away to gain cash. Your rep is like a cold blooded mugger. Willing to kill for cash. Not rob banks.

Who is honstly not going to want to take titan and run into a group of players.... That would be amazing to see even for the players being killed.

GamerToons
  • GamerToons

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:48 PM

You guys keep talking as if a safe mode isn't confirmed

In GTA V you can't just keep shooting up people because they can opt to go into safe mode where they can't be attacked unless they choose to allow it.

Honest Bill
  • Honest Bill

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (DeadZombie @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 16:41)
For you to truly understand the reason behind people killing other people you have to look back to III. It gaves the freedom like never before. you can just run up and beat someone to death or blow thier heads off...

In IV's mulitplayer the tradition carried on. If you have the ability the simple reason is why not?

In V im glad they are adding looting. Which means its away to gain cash. Your rep is like a cold blooded mugger. Willing to kill for cash. Not rob banks.

Sorry but i think that's old and outdated. People running around and killing each other for no reason is boring to me, if it weren't i'd go and play a deathmatch where i would be doing exactly the same thing, except it would actually be recorded who is winning.

III was a long time ago. I want games to move on. If we stayed stuck in the past and were satisfied with the same old thing, we wouldn't be getting all we are getting in V.

Like i said, which of those two options i gave sounds more like fun to you? Why do you find it fun to run around shooting each other, but yet you wouldn't want to do exactly the same thing but have actual stakes involved? I don't understand that.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to call out people running around killing each other in IV. Of course they're doing that, because there's literally nothing else they can do. That's why for me, IV multiplayer is boring, and i'm hoping they actually give us context and goals and a reason to fight and progress, otherwise it will be the same old bollocks.

Sure adding looting is a good idea, i agree with that. But once i've shot someone and stolen his money, then he has no more money, and i have no more reason to want to shoot him.

There needs to be more for online to be truly great.

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (GamerToons @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 16:48)
You guys keep talking as if a safe mode isn't confirmed

In GTA V you can't just keep shooting up people because they can opt to go into safe mode where they can't be attacked unless they choose to allow it.

It is confirmed. But no one knows how it works. Everyone hopes it is a different lobby and game mode.

The exploitation is what worries people.

say your carrying 600000 dollars and i kill you take a portion of that run to an ATM deposit it and go into safe mode. confused.gif theres no way your gonna be able to catch up to me.

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (Honest Bill @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 16:50)
QUOTE (DeadZombie @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 16:41)

Sorry but i think that's old and outdated. People running around and killing each other for no reason is boring to me, if it weren't i'd go and play a deathmatch where i would be doing exactly the same thing, except it would actually be recorded who is winning.

III was a long time ago. I want games to move on. If we stayed stuck in the past and were satisfied with the same old thing, we wouldn't be getting all we are getting in V.

Like i said, which of those two options i gave sounds more like fun to you? Why do you find it fun to run around shooting each other, but yet you wouldn't want to do exactly the same thing but have actual stakes involved? I don't understand that.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to call out people running around killing each other in IV. Of course they're doing that, because there's literally nothing else they can do. That's why for me, IV multiplayer is boring, and i'm hoping they actually give us context and goals and a reason to fight and progress, otherwise it will be the same old bollocks.

Sure adding looting is a good idea, i agree with that. But once i've shot someone and stolen his money, then he has no more money, and i have no more reason to want to shoot him.

There needs to be more for online to be truly great.

Because simply Honest Bill, Not everyone thinks and plays like you. Finds this boring at that boring.

Which indicates the freedom of the Free roam being able to do what you believe is fun. If you have fun killing other players or starting a rampage. Do it. Indulging in what way you like. But casting yourself with a group of other individuals is how your socialist opinion mix with the rest of the pot is what makes this game so Smart and new.

Honest Bill
  • Honest Bill

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (DeadZombie @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 16:55)
Because simply Honest Bill, Not everyone thinks and plays like you. Finds this boring at that boring.

Which indicates the freedom of the Free roam being able to do what you believe is fun. If you have fun killing other players or starting a rampage. Do it. Indulging in what way you like. But casting yourself with a group of other individuals is how your socialist opinion mix with the rest of the pot is what makes this game so Smart and new.

I realise that not everybody finds the same stuff boring. I'm just giving my opinion over how the game can improve. and stating my case as to why. You'll not that i haven't suggested limiting player's freedom in any way.

I really don't see where you're coming from with that last paragraph. Where do you get the idea i have a 'socialist' opinion?

I'm just suggesting that players have context for their actions, including you and me and everyone else. If players want to ignore that and running around killing each other endlessly without any reason behind it, then i'm not of a mind to stop them, i just want those of us who do want actual reasons to fight be accommodated too.

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (Honest Bill @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 17:02)

I realise that not everybody finds the same stuff boring. I'm just giving my opinion over how the game can improve. and stating my case as to why. You'll not that i haven't suggested limiting player's freedom in any way.

I really don't see where you're coming from with that last paragraph. Where do you get the idea i have a 'socialist' opinion?

I'm just suggesting that players have context for their actions, including you and me and everyone else. If players want to ignore that and running around killing each other endlessly without any reason behind it, then i'm not of a mind to stop them, i just want those of us who do want actual reasons to fight be accommodated too.

socialist opinion as in more social then violent depending on context of what situation calls for violence.

as someone doesent care about that and they are willing to shoot you. Its all part of the mixing pot. Some people dont think like you so they wont do as you do. See?

The Unshackled
  • The Unshackled

Fabulous

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:18 PM

People that spawn kill or just spam rpgs and missles at you for no reasons are just dicks. I can honestly say that i never have griefed random players now my friends i do mess with them just cause they are my friends but i usually just drive around and hold out against cops cause i dont see the point of being a spawn killing dick

Honest Bill
  • Honest Bill

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (DeadZombie @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 18:00)
QUOTE (Honest Bill @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 17:02)

socialist opinion as in more social then violent depending on context of what situation calls for violence.

as someone doesent care about that and they are willing to shoot you. Its all part of the mixing pot. Some people dont think like you so they wont do as you do. See?

No i like the violence. If i didn't i'd be content to just play on friendly servers. Let me be clear. I'm not asking for everyone to think like me or play like me, i'm just asking for the option to do something else. As i said, i have no problem with people shooting at me, but i'd like there to be options for people to come after me for a reason. This isn't about me wanting everyone to get along, quite the opposite.

And for those who are content just to run around shooting each other randomly, they still have that option, what i'm suggesting doesn't diminish that at all. They can do that 'till the cows come home as far as i'm concerned. But those of us who would like actual context, there's currently no real options (at least there isn't in IV or RDR)

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:45 AM Edited by giraffeboy, 23 August 2013 - 03:56 AM.

Trying to take down Buzzard noobs is what Free Roam is all about isn't it? You gotta grief the griefers, crying just makes them come at you even more. An effective tactic I've found is to find some sticky bombs, put one on each of the spawned Buzzards (noobs never go for the Annihilator) hang around the area (if you go too far then the bombs disappear), and wait. You may have to defend yourself for a bit while you wait for the noob, but like a moth to a flame, one will eventually come trotting in. Don't make it obvious to him what you're doing, I like to personally get in a car and pretend to be pulling donuts and smoking tyres, they almost can't get in the chopper fast enough to ruin your fun. Wait for him to take off and line you up and BOOOOM. Most of the time they don't even know how you killed them, I've had them msg me calling me a hacker, along with references to my mothers sexual tastes. After a couple of times the noob will think of the Buzzard as a coffin, and usually leave.

As for the money aspect, if I see money griefers I'm thinking along the lines of announcing on the mic that I've got say, $100k on me, and which one of you pussies is man enough to take it from me. Lead them all on a merry chase, maybe if I've got some friends in as back up lead them into a kill zone and take their cash instead. Of course in the event that I get killed I won't actually have any money on me at all, that would be just silly.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:59 AM

I would kill in self defence. I could take their money too. They won't mind if I have some clothes to buy. I won't try to grief. Having friends is better. colgate.gif

Civkiller
  • Civkiller

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:42 AM

I just hate it when people purposely come after you for no reason and constant spawn killing. I like to play as a team to complete jobs and such, killing is absolutely part of the game but not to the point where other people can't enjoy it because of dicks that get a kick out of ruining someone else's day. They probably get beat in real life and use games as the only avenue to get their frustrations out, still no reason to be a dick to others.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE (The Unshackled @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 18:18)
People that spawn kill or just spam rpgs and missles at you for no reasons are just dicks. I can honestly say that i never have griefed random players now my friends i do mess with them just cause they are my friends but i usually just drive around and hold out against cops cause i dont see the point of being a spawn killing dick

I agree icon14.gif

I don't know why peoples are douchebags just "because".

You fun shouldn't ruin other players' fun.

maloy82
  • maloy82

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:45 AM

Time for my two cents on this whole subject, all i hear from people who like to kill others is kill noobs kill noobs , honestly, this is not call of duty it really issnt a war game, and you can troll spam me all you want ill just ignore you , but gta issnt about killing everyone you see, its about missions, making money, becoming a high roller, do the people who say kill noobs , forget what gta is about, like seriously your mind set is lets just kill the new players, and forget about the rest of the game, lets spend our hard earned money just to do one thing, instead of enjoying the rest of what Gtao has to offer. thats just my opinion though i guess. i just know i didnt spend 60 bucks to just run around with a gun to shoot people, who spent 60 or more dollers to get a whole new experince.

The Unshackled
  • The Unshackled

Fabulous

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:17 AM Edited by The Unshackled, 25 August 2013 - 06:21 AM.

QUOTE (Valdorien @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 00:28)
QUOTE (The Unshackled @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 18:18)

I agree icon14.gif

I don't know why peoples are douchebags just "because".

You fun shouldn't ruin other players' fun.

Because its the internet most people use it as a second idenity to be someone else or do stuff they wouldnt do off the internet like be assholes or dicks. I myself on the internet am the same as i am off of it. I am nice but piss me off and i will smash you like hulk smashed loki:-)

s0init
  • s0init

fatty yokel's cousin

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:00 PM

I heard from somewhere (forgot where it was) that when playing minigames such as golf or tennis, you cannot be interrupted from people who are flying overhead trying to bomb you with planes.

Apparently, you are immune to attack in mini games.

mattymcs
  • mattymcs

For sho'

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:48 PM

I'm really hoping for private invite only games. Would cut out all the bullsh*t of people robbing your hard earned cash then disappearing.

I want to go do missions with people I know, earn the money, bank it, buy things etc etc. Not constantly get robbed every time I have any cash on me.

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:35 AM

QUOTE (mattymcs @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 13:48)
I'm really hoping for private invite only games. Would cut out all the bullsh*t of people robbing your hard earned cash then disappearing.

I want to go do missions with people I know, earn the money, bank it, buy things etc etc. Not constantly get robbed every time I have any cash on me.

Party Mode > Passive move> SUCCESS.

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:38 AM

QUOTE (maloy82 @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 00:45)
Time for my two cents on this whole subject, all i hear from people who like to kill others is kill noobs kill noobs , honestly, this is not call of duty it really issnt a war game, and you can troll spam me all you want ill just ignore you , but gta issnt about killing everyone you see, its about missions, making money, becoming a high roller, do the people who say kill noobs , forget what gta is about, like seriously your mind set is lets just kill the new players, and forget about the rest of the game, lets spend our hard earned money just to do one thing, instead of enjoying the rest of what Gtao has to offer. thats just my opinion though i guess. i just know i didnt spend 60 bucks to just run around with a gun to shoot people, who spent 60 or more dollers to get a whole new experince.

GTAO is about killing other players that have lots of money from hard earned bank robberys. So you can reenforce your car and weapons to kill more players that have hard earned bank robbery money!

Rwande
  • Rwande

psychopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:14 AM Edited by Rwande, 15 November 2013 - 10:15 AM.

I do a lot of deathroaming (freeroam in deatmatch mode) which starts with provoking gunbattle that escalates to an all on war with other players joining constantly. It's extremely good as it gives more freedom than deathmatches but rule no1 - no tanks, rule no2 no car blowup. If griefing starts, you either leave or put yourself into passive mode. You need to be able to defend yourself against griefers and best way is to improve your skills. Period.

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Hustler

• Members

Posted 15 November 2013 - 10:18 AM

Holy crap that necro. 

This is GTA not Guild Wars. Necromancers aren't allowed!

Rwande
  • Rwande

psychopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:36 PM Edited by Rwande, 15 November 2013 - 07:37 PM.

Tell me if murder on mass proportion was not the main purpose of Rockstar with the GTA series. Historically.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users