» «
Photo

GTA Online - Investing

14 replies to this topic
ItsClipZz
  • ItsClipZz

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:58 PM Edited by ItsClipZz, 21 August 2013 - 02:02 PM.

So you can invest in companys online according to GTA 5'OClock

is that not crazy stupid easy money making?
everyone needs guns, invest in ammunation and your sorted confused.gif
also what if i own 100% of ammunation, someone else could too , just like a house or property..
so its not really a real market is it, its just single player market sort of , confusing..

anyway its going to be the easy place for money online im sure.

[Edit]
Unless R* use there own server to handle the markets. and all the multiplayer games share the same market.
but that would cost rockstar money to run... so if they do , respect.

im guessing your multiplayer save will be saved on a sort of cloud , not on your console, or it will be very easy to save edit.
like payday 2 biggrin.gif , so hopefully they do have a R* Server somewhere

Grrrr
  • Grrrr

Drunk Russian

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE (ItsClipZz @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 13:58)

also what if i own 100% of ammunation, someone else could too , just like a house or property..
so its not really a real market is it, its just single player market sort of , confusing..

I wouldn't jump the gun so fast, I'm sure it's fully shared market and that you can't own 100% of the entire thing. There will probably be a infinite amount of shares.

Saintdestroyer
  • Saintdestroyer

★★★★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (Grrrr @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 14:01)

I wouldn't jump the gun so fast, I'm sure it's fully shared market and that you can't own 100% of the entire thing. There will probably be a infinite amount of shares.

This^

It will work just like in real life.

SuperCrayon
  • SuperCrayon

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

I'm just gonna buy as much shares i can for the dumbest thing, like jockstrap or something while everyone else buys Ammunation stock.

slash3584
  • slash3584

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:07 PM

Don't know if is going to be easy money, but I think that the market is going to be the same for all the players, meaning 2 players can't both own all of Ammunation stocks at the same time.

Now this got me thinking:

Imagine a crew who invested a lot of cash on Ammunation, and another that will get a lot of cash if Ammunation stock drops.

If there is a repetable Heist/Mission or an activity (maybe robbing all ammunations stores), this would make for an interesting "gang warfare". One crew defending Ammunation and another doing the opposite.

ItsClipZz
  • ItsClipZz

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (slash3584 @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 14:07)
Don't know if is going to be easy money, but I think that the market is going to be the same for all the players, meaning 2 players can't both own all of Ammunation stocks at the same time.

Now this got me thinking:

Imagine a crew who invested a lot of cash on Ammunation, and another that will get a lot of cash if Ammunation stock drops.

If there is a repetable Heist/Mission or an activity (maybe robbing all ammunations stores), this would make for an interesting "gang warfare". One crew defending Ammunation and another doing the opposite.

sounds awsome, some passion for the blood.

SuperCrayon
  • SuperCrayon

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:10 PM

That's right. Everyone is going to be robbing Ammunation stores, no one is gonna be robbing/trying to damage Tinkle. You heard it here first, Tinkle will be worth millions and millions by the end of October.

ItsClipZz
  • ItsClipZz

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (SuperCrayon @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 14:10)
That's right. Everyone is going to be robbing Ammunation stores, no one is gonna be robbing/trying to damage Tinkle. You heard it here first, Tinkle will be worth millions and millions by the end of October.

and the Tinkle Bell Smash up crew was borne devil.gif

slash3584
  • slash3584

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:18 PM

I will spend my first hour online smashing all the Sprunk vending machines for no good reason, until a Sprunk defence force comes hunting.

SuperCrayon
  • SuperCrayon

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:19 PM

If the Ammunation stock goes up, wont the price of weapons and ammo too?

slash3584
  • slash3584

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:21 PM

[Edit]
Unless R* use there own server to handle the markets. and all the multiplayer games share the same market.
but that would cost rockstar money to run... so if they do , respect.

im guessing your multiplayer save will be saved on a sort of cloud , not on your console, or it will be very easy to save edit.
like payday 2 biggrin.gif , so hopefully they do have a R* Server somewhere

Yeah i think it's confirmed that they're using the Social Club servers for storing all the data. smile.gif

ItsClipZz
  • ItsClipZz

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE (SuperCrayon @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 14:19)

good question / point , i wonder if its automatic though , or if rockstar will do it manually, i think they might, just to stop silly things happening , like a pistol costing 49k

Kissie
  • Kissie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE (ItsClipZz @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 14:25)

good question / point , i wonder if its automatic though , or if rockstar will do it manually, i think they might, just to stop silly things happening , like a pistol costing 49k

I'm sorry, but that's not the way stocks nor markets work. For example, if Apple stocks were to go up by 15% overnight it doesn't mean that the iPhone is going to cost 15% more the next day (or ever for that reason). The price of a stock has no correlation or dependence with the price of the product.

slash3584
  • slash3584

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (Kissie @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 15:09)
QUOTE (ItsClipZz @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 14:25)

I'm sorry, but that's not the way stocks nor markets work. For example, if Apple stocks were to go up by 15% overnight it doesn't mean that the iPhone is going to cost 15% more the next day (or ever for that reason). The price of a stock has no correlation or dependence with the price of the product.

Well if Ammunation is anything like Apple then we can expect a slighty better stats version of the same gun 3 times a year.

JK

EH420YO
  • EH420YO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

Make the Richie Riches be Your Bitches, would be a good game, Most players after the guy in the game with the most money like a bounty
I would imagine once your worth millions of dollars you will need to hire a posse for protection anyway. so that may be some type of deturent to a bounty, and or robbery of yourself. While it could also " Ring the dinner bell " for every crack head type character ( Not just AI either ) smile.gif in the game, or catch the eye of a spy from a 12 man crew wating off line for his invite to get the rich guy or to take down another crew right after they do a bank job & haven't split the money yet !
It could get pretty lonely at the top I guess, I mean how long can you hide in your apartment without getting board ?
Good thing there's a big flatty in the den to watch your buddys having fun out there lol.
You could kick back & be a stock broker & get a few of your crew trading & soliciting stocks online. pretty soon You could just sit on your fat & do absolutely nothing in the game but bark orders at your pee-ons !! ... smile.gif

" THE WORLD IS YOURS "

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users