Photo

Gta online only with friends?

6 replies to this topic
TheRealBolex
  • TheRealBolex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:18 PM

can i play gta online with only my friends and on a praivate server?

Honest Bill
  • Honest Bill

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:32 PM

Very probably.

SwitchBladeJones
  • SwitchBladeJones

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:25 PM

I Imagine that will be available. Doing so would eliminate all risk of having players going after you before you can get to the ATM to deposit your money. The more I think about it, I think a lot of players will try to be as risk averse as possible so as to not have hard earned mission money and custom vehicles taken from them. Going into a public game will be where some players will only go when they want to go to get more players in their crew.

Honest Bill
  • Honest Bill

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (SwitchBladeJones @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 15:25)
I Imagine that will be available. Doing so would eliminate all risk of having players going after you before you can get to the ATM to deposit your money. The more I think about it, I think a lot of players will try to be as risk averse as possible so as to not have hard earned mission money and custom vehicles taken from them. Going into a public game will be where some players will only go when they want to go to get more players in their crew.

Personally i would prefer to be in public servers. If you remove that element of risk, and dynamism, you remove a massive part of the game in my opinion.

Cdn80
  • Cdn80

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:41 PM

I would be happy with an option to choose. If me and three other friends want to mess around on our own, or jump into a live 16 player server, I'm hoping the options there. From the sounds of it, the AI will give the world it's own "live" feeling without the grief of being camped when you first join.

I'll always remember that about Red Dead Redemption.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

=VP=

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:45 PM

Very likely, would be a huge mistake if they dont include a private server option or something similar to it.

maloy82
  • maloy82

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:35 PM

i like that idea too, now all i got to do is make more friends lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users