Quantcast

» «
Photo

Another account

10 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you going to have a seperate account for "bad behavior" (60 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you going to have a seperate account for "bad behavior"

1. Yes, I want to keep my hands clean but I still want to be bad. (9 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

2. No! I dont plan on having a bad rep ever! (20 votes [37.04%])

Percentage of vote: 37.04%

3. No. Ill keep and overall clean rep but im sure ill have my fair share of bad rep points. (25 votes [46.30%])

Percentage of vote: 46.30%

Vote Guests cannot vote
GTA_REEFER
  • GTA_REEFER

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:59 AM

I was thinking about how I was going to play GTA online. of course I want to keep my rep clean and but my "bad side" wants ruin things for people like be the asshole who just took all the money after a heists , strap a c4 to the getaway vehicle while everyone else is robbing the place then jump out without anyone being aware and triggering the c4 then loot the bodies. Or maybe be in the driver of the cargo plane and just ditching in mid air leaving everyone screwed.

then all these bad people get matched up together after having such a bad reputation. now imagine having to play with all these people and you can't trust anyone nor can they trust you. now online mode is survival so to speak. A whole new world.

MuXu96
  • MuXu96

Peon

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:06 AM

restepke is errything Kappa

Troll_Hunter
  • Troll_Hunter

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:23 AM

I'm just going to have one. Too much effort and wasted time maintaining a regular account and a troll account. If you decide to go down the asshole route, after a while everyone will be out for revenge in every game you join and I guarantee that won't be fun for you.

BAF-stueycow
  • BAF-stueycow

The Car Place Founder

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:47 AM

Just one with no bad rep

Well 2 because 1 for my clan
and 1 for personal

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:09 AM Edited by Darrel, 21 August 2013 - 08:12 AM.

Dont be a pussy with an alt account. If you cant accept the consequences for your supposed erge of being a a lowest of the low crook, dont do it. This is why i like this new set up. Makes people think twice, or to even create a new account just to be griefers! LoL. Only those with balls will stick to one account and choose their path.

I may have misread your post, so you want to get revenge on the people who have been bad sportsmen? I dont think you yourself will get bad sportship points if youre getting revenge on the persons who already have a bad status

maloy82
  • maloy82

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:33 PM

Two acounts one just so you can mess up everyones game? ughh why? if you wanna be that type of person just do it on one, why go through all the work of new acounts just to be stupid?

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:56 AM

There is a character wheel, and there is 4 available players: Franklin, Michael, Trevor, your online character. You aren't going to have 2 accounts.

Franceska Appreciation Club Member #1

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:58 AM

QUOTE (ImBoss450 @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 22:56)
There is a character wheel, and there is 4 available players: Franklin, Michael, Trevor, your online character. You aren't going to have 2 accounts.

A second XBL/PSN account.

GTA_REEFER
  • GTA_REEFER

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:42 AM

QUOTE (GTA_REEFER @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 06:59)
then all these bad people get matched up together after having such a bad reputation. now imagine having to play with all these people and you can't trust anyone nor can they trust you. now online mode is survival so to speak. A whole new world.

Like i said somewhat of survival. It willI turn Los Santos into one big online ghetto where who you trust could be devastating. My "bad" account will be my loner account. theres hood rats and then theres pro criminals. i want both aspects. Not a "troll account" as some say. Seems like when you get pitted with all the baddies, no one will necessarily be trolls... just untrustworthy goons.

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:01 PM

If you're going to be an asshole, live up to it. Don't pretend to be someone you're not. If you're not to be trusted, you're not to be trusted. Simple as that.

EvilDog77
  • EvilDog77

Unequaled C4 Whore

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:21 PM

Hopefully you'll be restricted to your one Social Club account only. Multiple accounts are a hackers paradise. As soon as they're kicked from your game they just log in under their alt account(s) and harass you until the end of time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users