Photo

A mystery that has plagued me..

5 replies to this topic
stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:08 AM

So when I first watched a GTA parody video, the first thing that I heard was Roman asking Niko if he wanted to play video games. and recently a video of Niko asking Roman the same thing.

These lines arent modded and are actual lines.
So my question is..
where is this activity and when does it activite?
in all my years of playing GTA IV on xbawkes. I've never heard any of them say this, let alone the activity be listed. I am very confused...

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:13 AM

Apparently, that video arcade where you either kill or dont kill Dwaynes girlfriend was supposedly accessible as a friend activity to play games, like Qubed and maybe Pogo the monkey or something like that. If its a machinima type video the creator probably took these unused lines of dialogue to give his video a unique feel. Any chance of a link to the video might be able to help more after we watch it.

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (One Poor Fool @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 05:13)
Apparently, that video arcade where you either kill or dont kill Dwaynes girlfriend was supposedly accessible as a friend activity to play games, like Qubed and maybe Pogo the monkey or something like that. If its a machinima type video the creator probably took these unused lines of dialogue to give his video a unique feel. Any chance of a link to the video might be able to help more after we watch it.

Here you go man.

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:27 PM

Yeah it sounds like this guy has all the dialogue files from the game to use for his videos, so this video game arcade theory probably originates from the discovery of these sound files. Great video hilarious everyone should watch this. Ive come across many of these loud mouth little sh*ts online great to see Niko and Roman giving em hell!

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (One Poor Fool @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 21:27)
Yeah it sounds like this guy has all the dialogue files from the game to use for his videos, so this video game arcade theory probably originates from the discovery of these sound files. Great video hilarious everyone should watch this. Ive come across many of these loud mouth little sh*ts online great to see Niko and Roman giving em hell!

Well we have the files and location, lets hope modders can be dedicated enough to make it a custom activity or something. heh.
Hopefully we'll have this option in GTA V too eh?

yeah, I loved the video xD

Jordiath
  • Jordiath

∆ for ∆pple

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:47 PM

Like someone said above, I believe the arcade was originally enter-able, or maybe there were even games consoles like on GTASA, but that's just an airball form me, as there's no evidence for that at all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users