Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
1st person view from inside of a car
Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:36 AM
Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:26 AM
|QUOTE (lindynjh @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 02:36)|
|hi i have seen of people that have used 1st person view from inside of a car, i was just wondering how that was done????, the closest the camera can get is on the bonnet, is there a cheat that is used to do it?????|
no,its not cheat.just download this and extract it to your game root GTA_IV_Files_From_Packet.
ive got a mod for all of cars,there is a view for them.it is good but not perfect (First Person)
but for som car that they compatible for RIV(Real Inside View)(it is a mod,download it from here:RIV)
download and install the RIV.RIV is better.why?see:
first,RIV is a fixed and tested position(first person view for some cars is too worst!)
second,RIV cars has a moveable speed o meter.
HOPE THIS GUIDE HELP!!!!!!
Edited by Alihunter, 21 August 2013 - 06:31 AM.
Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:00 AM
Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:38 AM
|QUOTE (lindynjh @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 02:00)|
|also how do i put the mods into the game? can someone help???|
just see what i told you!extract the first package into game root,and then second or third package.