» «
Photo

Completing Vice City

14 replies to this topic
dose_not_exist
  • dose_not_exist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:02 AM Edited by dose_not_exist, 21 August 2013 - 01:12 AM.

Hello there gamers...

i been bored in the last few days, so i decided to play vice city once more but this time i want to finish it completely ...
so ... i made a lot of progress in the game .. and proudly tounge.gif reached 98%

but still i need 2% to get things done.

ok ... here are my stats people so u can help me :

-Storyline Missions [done]

-Assets Missions:
*Boatyard [done]
*cherry Poppers [done]
*pole position club [done]
*Kaufman cabs [done]
*sunshine auto's -> all 4 car lists and 6 street races [done]
*Film Studio [done]
*print works [done]
*the malibu club [done]

-Assassination Contract missions(phone missions) - [ all 5 missions done]

-Property Owned [15 out of 15]

-Highest Vigilante Level [50]

-Highest Paramedic Level [12]

-Highest Fire Truck Level [27]

-Passengers Dropped Off in Taxi Missions [118] / those 118 were not in one raw ...

-Pizza Boy Level [10] / Pizza delivered [64]

-Vehicle Challenges Missions:
*Cone Crazy [done]
*PCJ Playground [done]
*Trial By Dirt [done]
*Test Track [done]

-Sparrow Checkpoint Missions
*In Ocean Beach [done]
*In Vice Point [done]
*In Little Haiti [done]
*In Downtown [done]

-Top Fun Truck Missions:
*RC Baron (1st in race) [done]
*RC Bandit (1st in race) [done]
*RC Raider [done] / in 7 minutes confused.gif

-Hyman Stadium Events
*Dirtring [done]
*Hotring [done]
*Bloodring [done] / and i received the awards biggrin.gif

-Shooting Range Points [187] / acquired during "the shooter" mission

-Rampage Completed [35 out of 35 done]

-Unique Insane Stunt Jumps [36 out of 36 done]

-Hidden Packages Found [100 out of 100]

-Stores Knocked off [15 out of 15]

>> my mind is going crazy ... what else i have to do to complete this game ????? i almost had done everything ... confused.gif

i need your help guys ... and if you need to know any of my stats i didn't mention just tell me biggrin.gif

thanks and sorry for making you read all this crap biggrin.gif

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Gangsta

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:53 AM

Go to the shooting range in Downtown Ammu-Nation and do the Rifle Range side-mission. You need to have 45 points, not 30 as the game will tell you. This is NOT mentioned in your stats.

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Anything 80's

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:08 AM

Also, did you place 1st in all the Hyman Stadium events? I believe that's required for it to count towards completion.

dose_not_exist
  • dose_not_exist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (MrMateczko @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 07:53)
Go to the shooting range in Downtown Ammu-Nation and do the Rifle Range side-mission. You need to have 45 points, not 30 as the game will tell you. This is NOT mentioned in your stats.

i didn't know about the rifle range biggrin.gif thanks turn.gif

dose_not_exist
  • dose_not_exist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (Andreaz1 @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 11:08)
Also, did you place 1st in all the Hyman Stadium events? I believe that's required for it to count towards completion.

yes i gained the first place in the hotring race ... spent 1 minute alive in the bloodring
but the dirtring really took me a long time to finish biggrin.gif ... it was ehhh u know ,, doing it for the first time .. some ramps were hard

dose_not_exist
  • dose_not_exist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:16 PM

OK .... i finished the rifle range mission with 73 points and got the fast reloading feature
that gave me 1% .. i reached 99% ...

still i'm missing a little tiny thing biggrin.gif .. any ideas ?

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:05 PM

'-Highest Paramedic Level [12]'
I might be wrong about this but I think if you'd finish level 12 it should say 'highest paramedic level: 13'. Do you have infinite sprint?

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:22 PM

Be sure that Test Track & Trial By Dirt show different times...is all I can think of. Can't recall if that glitch causes problems.

Also, Dirt Ring is much easier if you bring a Sanchez into the stadium with you smile.gif Just park one by the closed door and wait for it to open, and get back on when it does. This extra Sanchez will be brought into the event with you, which you can use to collect checkpoints without the timer starting (it only starts when you get on the specified one). Leave an easy checkpoint to hit with it later, and collect all the other ones (or as much as you can until it is destroyed). Maybe not a good idea to win with 0:00 time, I'd imagine tho.

'Course, the one you bring in isn't damage-proofed...but it's the easiest way to the top prize.

Other vehicles will not collect checkpoints...only a Sanchez will work.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:59 PM

The trial by dirt and test track times can be the same... They just both have to be listed in stats.

Check the link in my sig... Should find what you have leff.... I believe you have 2 things left though. Print out both checklists and go through each item and actually check them.

Do not trust your memory... You may have reloaded after doing something

dose_not_exist
  • dose_not_exist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE (lolleroz @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 15:05)
'-Highest Paramedic Level [12]'
I might be wrong about this but I think if you'd finish level 12 it should say 'highest paramedic level: 13'. Do you have infinite sprint?

it says paramedic mission completed when i reached level 12 and i received a money reward .. .........
on thing i noticed but i'm not sure of it ... it didn't say vigilante mission completed even i reached level 50 .. but didn't show anything .. is that normal ?

i used that fast SC cheetah car in this missions

dose_not_exist
  • dose_not_exist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE (Spuds725 @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 19:59)
The trial by dirt and test track times can be the same...  They just both have to be listed in stats.

Check the link in my sig...  Should find what you have leff....  I believe you have 2 things left though. Print out both checklists and go through each item and actually check them.

Do not trust your memory...  You may have reloaded after doing something

100% COMPLETED

it was the trial by dirt and test track biggrin.gif ... ohhh but i have made these challenges before .. when i preformed it again with different record ... my game was completed successfully biggrin.gif

thank you all guys for helping me lol.gif lol.gif

dose_not_exist
  • dose_not_exist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (Nukey Shay @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 15:22)
Be sure that Test Track & Trial By Dirt show different times...is all I can think of. Can't recall if that glitch causes problems.

Also, Dirt Ring is much easier if you bring a Sanchez into the stadium with you smile.gif Just park one by the closed door and wait for it to open, and get back on when it does. This extra Sanchez will be brought into the event with you, which you can use to collect checkpoints without the timer starting (it only starts when you get on the specified one). Leave an easy checkpoint to hit with it later, and collect all the other ones (or as much as you can until it is destroyed). Maybe not a good idea to win with 0:00 time, I'd imagine tho.

'Course, the one you bring in isn't damage-proofed...but it's the easiest way to the top prize.

Other vehicles will not collect checkpoints...only a Sanchez will work.

i liked the dirtring trick .. thanks you ^_^ now i finished the game ... switching to san andreas now xD ... i just can't get a life tounge.gif ... boring life i live

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:33 AM

Congrats on 100%-- San Andreas 100% is pretty challenging too... My biggest advice-- make sure you COMPLETE each tag in LOS Santos-- it is easy to not completely paint the tag and it will look like it is done but it won't be-- then you will be running around trying to figure out which one is missed.

dose_not_exist
  • dose_not_exist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (Spuds725 @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 02:33)
Congrats on 100%-- San Andreas 100% is pretty challenging too... My biggest advice-- make sure you COMPLETE each tag in LOS Santos-- it is easy to not completely paint the tag and it will look like it is done but it won't be-- then you will be running around trying to figure out which one is missed.

thanks for the tip ... i think i'm going to download a blank map for san andreas and mark every tag i paint ... biggrin.gif to cut down the confusion ...

B r i a n
  • B r i a n

The Greatest

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:11 AM

Reading this thread brought back the great times I had while playing this game. I'm gonna have to pick me up a copy of this game again and play soon.

Hopefully I am able to remember everything. ^.^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users