Quantcast

» «
Photo

Cheating For Money: User Created Missions?

4 replies to this topic
GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:18 AM

If completing user-created missions rewards players with money, people will make fast missions to earn money quickly. It will be especially cheap if users decide the monetary reward for the missions they create.

I can see it now: "Fast Cash in 2:00" robbery mission

cbiscuit93
  • cbiscuit93

Pink Bandana

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:31 AM

Good point, but I'm sure the developers have thought of this & made it so it doesn't work that way.

Honest Bill
  • Honest Bill

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:11 AM

I'm pretty sure they won't allow that.

Initially there won't really be a 'mission' creator. Only a creator for your own race tracks and deathmatch boundaries.

<Yang3
  • <Yang3

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:34 AM

QUOTE (Honest Bill @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 09:11)
I'm pretty sure they won't allow that.

Initially there won't really be a 'mission' creator. Only a creator for your own race tracks and deathmatch boundaries.

And the creator gets to reward the winners HIMSELF.

SwitchBladeJones
  • SwitchBladeJones

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:17 PM

As soon as Oct 1 comes around players will be trying to exploit the game to maximize money with as little work as possible. The Skyrim coin glitch took under a week after release to be detailed online. You could have essentially infinite money before the first patch was released. I'm sure Rockstar will need to control how user generated missions are created to limit money cheating. One easy way is short, non-risky missions will provide a lower payout. Longer, high-risk missions will have a higher money cap. In GTAIV's multiplayer you could do the same mission twenty times in a nite. It was the quickest way to make the most money. Maybe they'll make it so you can't do the same mission two times in a row. They'll have a lot of work to do to make the economy matter.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users