Photo

steal infinite

4 replies to this topic
cheritto
  • cheritto

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:30 PM

hi all I have a question ... look if someone has asked this but found nothing ... in the campaign (not ONLINE) if I'm on a mission that is free roam ... I can steal things ... what things? ATM .... stores ... what else? reads that are 20 stores, once you steal I can not steal again?, all things which I will respond that can steal are endless? or I can steal it again and again? .... remember not the only online game campaign.

thanks for reading and responding ..... sorry if someone else asked this question.

beauedwards1991
  • beauedwards1991

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:31 PM

I would assume so. You could in vice city, so long as you gave adequate time for the teller to respawn and the wanted level to bugger off.

Raynos
  • Raynos

GTA VET

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:32 PM

I assume it will be similar to red dead.

You can steal from a store but there'll be a "Cool down" timer for that store.
So for X amount of days, you can steal from there again.

Plus, it all depends on how much money you make vs how much time it takes and all the hassle in getting away from the cops.

Something tells me it won't be a walk in the park but hey, all in good fun.

voyager
  • voyager

5 Bonus Goblins!

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:44 PM

in IV you could rob the TW@T, drive about 4 blocks away to lose the wanted level, drive straight back to the TW@T and rob it again,

and keep doing this all day long for a random $50 - $200 or so each time.

i haven't played RDR - i wonder if GTAV will extend the time you have to wait between hold-ups? or if all you have to do is drive far enough away that that section of the map has to reload.

am sure for "heists" the situation will be a little different, since they require planning and set-up, but i suspect to just walk into a store and take the money from the till it will be much the same as GTA IV.

cheritto
  • cheritto

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:02 PM Edited by cheritto, 20 August 2013 - 03:07 PM.

What about banks? can steal it infite times? Can hire some guy in the crew for banks or stores? Or just have a crew for history missions?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users