Help and Discussion of IV modding only. Please post mod releases in the Mod Showroom
- Please read the Official Modification Forum Rules & Procedure BEFORE posting!
- Mods in Multiplayer are not allowed
- Data topics: The following topics contain extremely useful data relating to the modifying of IV.
- Please ensure you read the Modding Round Up guide so you know what currently can be done in IV.
- The conversion of episodic content is not allowed.
ENB load screen/clip view is 4 times bigger 720p
Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:13 AM
i set my settings in ENB.ini to force 1280by720p and yet i still have the issue in game. someone said your supposed to post twice as high the resolution in the ini and the the normal res in the commandline text. (which would be 1280x2 = 2560 for hight)? tried that, didnt work , tried the reverse.
pretty weird way to have to do anti allasing for the game to be honest though but i guess thats how the mod works. is there anyway to fix this? as it would help in actualy being able to see the clip editor and clips
Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:18 AM
i think i may have "Finally" found a soulition by forcing resolution of 2560 by 1440 and changing the anti alasing upscale to 0.50 that way i get a high resolution but proper ratio of loading screens and video clip thumbnails?
that seems to work at least for me...
Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:25 PM
Running in windowed mode. In commandline.txt put in:
Other than that, antialiasing settings do cause menu's to be massive.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users