Photo

ENB load screen/clip view is 4 times bigger 720p

2 replies to this topic
MrGeddings
  • MrGeddings

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:13 AM

Hi I am using the ENB graphics mod and having an issue where using Anti Allasing in the enb.ini settings it causes the game to display the loading screens 4 times bigger this would normally not be an issue, however, i also want to use the video/clip editor, however it makes most clips very hard to navigate as you can barely see the thumbnails

i set my settings in ENB.ini to force 1280by720p and yet i still have the issue in game. someone said your supposed to post twice as high the resolution in the ini and the the normal res in the commandline text. (which would be 1280x2 = 2560 for hight)? tried that, didnt work , tried the reverse.

pretty weird way to have to do anti allasing for the game to be honest though but i guess thats how the mod works. is there anyway to fix this? as it would help in actualy being able to see the clip editor and clips

thanks!

MrGeddings
  • MrGeddings

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:18 AM

gee no reply yet?

i think i may have "Finally" found a soulition by forcing resolution of 2560 by 1440 and changing the anti alasing upscale to 0.50 that way i get a high resolution but proper ratio of loading screens and video clip thumbnails?

that seems to work at least for me...

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

Packet from the PC Gaming Master Race

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:25 PM

try:

Running in windowed mode. In commandline.txt put in:

-windowed
-width 1920
-height 1080

Other than that, antialiasing settings do cause menu's to be massive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users