» «
Photo

The GTA Show - NEW Youtube Channel

3 replies to this topic
nickmajfc
  • nickmajfc

We are Home in 10 Days!

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:59 AM Edited by nickmajfc, 20 August 2013 - 05:01 AM.

Hello everyone here on the GTAForums.

I have recently been sitting down, and thinking of a way to begin my youtubing career. The first thing that popped into my mind was to do something where i can be like a news host, like a guy who reviews a game, previews and game, and disects trailers and gameplay footage.

So, why not do this, for what i think is the best gaming franchise this planet has ever seen! Grand Theft Auto!

The channel is called "The GTA Show" - The Grand Theft Auto Show. What will happen, is weekly, i will be doing a show that will be 100% over 10 minutes long, up to 1 hour long. Some could be very useful with NEW news and stuff like that, but some might just be going over screenshots from the past or previewing whats ahead.

If i get bigger in the future, which is obviously only a dream at this point, there is always that chance Rockstar could give me the early look at footage / screenshots, and demo previews like CVG's GTAVoClock gets. That might come, but for now, i need the support from fellow GTA fans and gaming fans alike.

The channel is public already: Click Here
My twitter page is public aswell: Click Here

On twitter, i only have 3 followers, but one of which is @Rockstarinform - which the official Rockstar Informer twitter page: whom have over 18,000 followers. Hopefully, with your support i can get there.

Just to get things started, i uploaded my first video, which wasn't the opening show, just the channel trailer which will occupy that spot on the channel homepage. That can be seen here: The GTA Show Channel Trailer

I simply edited some of the footage from both the Gameplay and Online footage Rockstar posted, and used Radioactive by Imagine Dragons as the audio. Copyright is fine aswell, i acknowledged it through youtube.

Well, that's it guys, i hope some of you come take a look, add to the sole subscriber i have and the 3 followers on twitter. Thankyou for taking your time to read this, i look forward to hopefully seeing the view / follow and subscriber count rise. Thanks again!

nickmajfc
  • nickmajfc

We are Home in 10 Days!

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:33 PM

If anyone did come along and check my channel out, thankyou very much!

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Precinct
  • Ireland

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:49 PM

Hey, it's against forum rules to advertise you YT Channels and such, and double posting is frowned upon so please don't do it

nickmajfc
  • nickmajfc

We are Home in 10 Days!

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE (gtavpoliceimprovements @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 16:49)
Hey, it's against forum rules to advertise you YT Channels and such, and double posting is frowned upon so please don't do it

Apologies.. Didn't know, thought this was the only section to potentially do this, sorry!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users