» «
Photo

An activation code question for GTA IV?

2 replies to this topic
Mr.Superman1
  • Mr.Superman1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:23 AM Edited by Mr.Superman1, 20 August 2013 - 04:27 AM.

Ok so well unfortunately I installed a few mods and it messed up my game completely, the peds and traffic and all characters just randomly disappeared from my game. And I'm the only one that is left in the game.As you can see, I cannot do anything with this game if this is the case, the mission characters are all gone, too. I did everything I could think of, and nothing helps. I don't even see anybody else having this problem when I searched on the internet. So I decide the only way is to reinstall. WELL HERE COMES THE IMPORTANT PART, PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU ARE 100 PERCENT SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, THEN PLEASE ANSWER, BECAUSE THIS DETERMINES IF I CAN PLAY THE GAME OR NOT, VERY IMPORTANT, IF YOU ARE NOT SURE, PLEASE DON'T ANSWER. THANK YOU. Ok so I bought this game from bestbuy, through digital download. where they send you a email of the game and you go to that link and download, after installing, when I run the game, it ask me for a activation code, which is given when I bought the game. And Now when I'm uninstalling the game, there is a window popping up stating " this window allows you to inactivate your game, to make activation invalidate. And also cancel your activation code. your game is inactivated by the code below, then it shows my activation code. And then there is two options, one is inactivate it online, or inactivated it manually. SO, THE PROBLEM IS, WHAT SHOULD I DO? IF I INACTIVATE THE CODE, WHEN I REINSTALL IT, IS THE ACTIVATION CODE STILL GOING TO WORK? OR IS IT ONLY GOING TO ACTIVATE THE GAME ONCE, AND AFTER YOU USE IT IT WILL EXPIRE AND NO LONGER WORKS? I NEED TO HAVE AN ACCURATE ANSWER ON THIS! BECAUSE I AM OUT OF MONEY RIGHT NOW AND I AM NOT GOING TO HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY IT AGAIN IF THE CODE EXPIRES, SO I NEED TO KNOW CAN I USE THE CODE AGAIN AFTER REINSTALLING? HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU USE THE CODE? OR CNA YOU ONLY USE IT ONCE??? PLEASE PLEASE GIVE AN ANSWER ON THIS! I have looked through the Q&A of the digital download policies, and they just mentioned that this depends on what the game IT IS. HAVE ANYBODY ELSE WENT THROUGH THE SAME THING? DID IT WORK AGAIN OR IS THE CODE LIMITED FOR USE? PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER THIS, THANK YOU SO MUCH PEOPLE!! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

So basically, how many times can you use the activation code? can you reuse it a few times or is it a one time use only? it should be unlimited usage but I'm not sure, help please, thank you so much.

The Clansman
  • The Clansman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:51 PM

Revoke your activation online, then reinstall using the same activation code. You can reinstall many times you want with the same activation code, just make sure you revoke it when unistalling. Works for me, and I don't see why wouldn't work for you.

Cody5699
  • Cody5699

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (The Clansman @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 14:51)
Revoke your activation online, then reinstall using the same activation code. You can reinstall many times you want with the same activation code, just make sure you revoke it when unistalling. Works for me, and I don't see why wouldn't work for you.

pretty much this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users