How to install full gamesave on a mac

1 reply to this topic
Raptor1337
  • Raptor1337

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

Hi,

I have been browsing these forums for hours trying to figure out how to install a full game save(which is known to work on macs) and play the game. I cannot seem to make it work.

I bought the game in the app store on mac.

I followed this:
"If You Have a save file, go to Applications folder, Right click( control+click) the GTA San Andreas icon and choose "Show Package Contents from the drop down box.
Then navigate to Contents / Resources / Transgaming / c_drive / Rockstar Games / GTA San Andreas / data. There is where your save games should be. This is only for mac."

I cannot find my folder which is specifically for my game save files.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:37 AM

We have very few MAC gamers. So limited information on an actual running game is almost non-existent.
I would suggest that you play to make one save. Then search to see where the MAC saves the game.
A problem exists in that the IBM Clone (aka PC) game saves are GTASAsf#.b (# being a save slot location 1 through 8). No one has said if MAC has a different name for the save files. So we would suggest searching for a *.b (star dot b) file. Other files associated with the save game file is the 'Gallery' file, and "user tracks' file.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users