To Guys With Big Dicks

108 replies to this topic
HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:42 AM

Your supposed to use the Kegel exercise to prevent you from pissing all over the place while you defecate. Then, afterwards you stand up and urinate. As for avoiding the seat, hold it to prevent this or else you have to deal with whatever someone else left in the way of bacteria on the seat in the first place.

There aer worse things than the seat, though. Sometimes when you sit down the downswing lands you in the water or you get caught on the bottom of the seat on the upswing. That is both disgustinga and dangerous.. I've stood up immidiately and gotten caught by the seat and knocked off my feet, just a little and the seat came down on be between the seat and the stool......very unpleasant.

That is why I prefer the split toilet seats in the lavatory.

I have a friend of mine back east that has practiced the withdrawal technique to the point of mastery. It used to freak his wife out, though. The man with the incredibly large penis that can vanish at his whim.

Devyl
  • Devyl

Wait; I have a .GIF for that.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Unknown

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:47 AM

I'm American, so therefore user posted image

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 24 August 2013 - 01:50 AM

Lucky bastards, I still can't even find mine.

The_Real_Deal
  • The_Real_Deal

Hoosier Daddy

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:21 AM

This is such a BS thread. People who are well endowed know especially that it's BS, because there is no such problem as having your dick fall into the toilet water, unless it's some oddly shaped and very shallow bowl. And if you encounter one of these, hold your dick! I know you can do that. sigh.gif

Devil lt
  • Devil lt

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:18 AM

I have 2 so i just make a knot and it's k

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:33 AM

That's why I just sit my knob outside on the toilet seat instead of inside down below. Sometimes I wet myself because I need to piss at the same time as well as taking a sh*t but that's just the way it is.
  • orbitalraindrops likes this

RockStarNiko
  • RockStarNiko

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:32 PM

The difficulty comes in the morning when you wake up with a stiffy and try to do poo and a wee at same time

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:14 PM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 24 August 2013 - 06:53 PM.

QUOTE (The_Real_Deal @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 01:21)
This is such a BS thread. People who are well endowed know especially that it's BS, because there is no such problem as having your dick fall into the toilet water, unless it's some oddly shaped and very shallow bowl. And if you encounter one of these, hold your dick! I know you can do that.   sigh.gif

Appeal to Ridicule?

The disclaimer you offer is fallacious, by degree, it also depends on your measure and level of erectness. It is pretty common past the 10" mark. Of course, this too depends on the types of toilet in your home and area as well.

If you are under 10" then this will probability never happen to you.

And, YES, holding it is what you must do in the situation as I have stated above.

BUT....if you have that issue where you drop below in a partially erect state....be careful when you stand up and be sure to navigate yourself correctly.

edit

The_Real_Deal
  • The_Real_Deal

Hoosier Daddy

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (HolyGrenadeFrenzy @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 18:14)
QUOTE (The_Real_Deal @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 01:21)
This is such a BS thread. People who are well endowed know especially that it's BS, because there is no such problem as having your dick fall into the toilet water, unless it's some oddly shaped and very shallow bowl. And if you encounter one of these, hold your dick! I know you can do that.   sigh.gif

Appeal to Ridicule?

The disclaimer you offer is fallacious, by degree, it also depends on your measure and level of erectness. It is pretty common past the 10" mark. Of course, this too depends on the types of toilet in your home and area as well.

If you are under 10" then this will probability never happen to you.

And, YES, holding it is what you must do in the situation as I have stated above.

BUT....if you have that issue where you drop below in a partially erect state....be careful when you stand up and be sure to navigate yourself correctly.

Ommission

Not sure if you're serious or what. But one, why would a man have an erection while taking a dump? And two, anyone who thinks they're ten inches or more needs to stop measuring from their butt hole and come back to reality.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:55 PM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 24 August 2013 - 07:01 PM.

lmao, that is great......Straw Man

You are just full of logical fallacy today.

The entire topic was started on this issue.

It only requires a limited amount of morning wood for me to have this result if I don' keep hold.

You cannot use logical fallacy and be talking about reality, the two cannot coexist.

Which demonstrates that your claim to reality is inherently false.

LMAO

The_Real_Deal
  • The_Real_Deal

Hoosier Daddy

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:57 PM

Straw man nothing, you're making no sense. In fact I think you're trolling.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:04 PM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 24 August 2013 - 07:33 PM.

QUOTE (The_Real_Deal @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 13:57)
Straw man nothing, you're making no sense. In fact I think you're trolling.

Poisoning the well, another fallacy

Wait man. I do have a way to make ammends for unintentionally trolling

The_Real_Deal
  • The_Real_Deal

Hoosier Daddy

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:07 PM

I was right - trolling.

Enjoy the penis lounge dude.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:10 PM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 24 August 2013 - 09:21 PM.

Dang it.....going back and looking like a total troll.

My bad.

Punches cock.

Sorry man.

I was unintentional, seriously.

and........i can make up for it with the true stoy I edited.

I did become an initentinal troll, if you will accept it.

I have an embarrassing story I edited out but not as bad as another friend of mine has had it over the years, that has handled issues himself with more admiration than I have with big mistakes.

I do look like a total troll, but not because of my my size and and what not but it might have some saving grace for this quite unusual topic that deserves merit.

I spoke with a bro of mine that lives just down the way and he pointed out to me.

"Dude, you f*cked up, it doesn't matter the size of your cock in that issue, nobody cares that you have a big cock if your a dick about it when there is important things to discuss, that is arbitrary if you go on and on and ruin the topic."

So, I have an olive branch.

some advice and a True story that I edited out previously.

What do you say?

That still doesn't excuse the Logical Fallacies however.

Basically, a correction on what someone is saying or ever asking for soem reference of evidence if direct evidence cannot be demonstrated for any reason, including legal and forum rules considerations of "good taste and descendent behavior" or whatever then we have to find a way to make due with what we have.

-----------------------------------------------

Now, back to the topic at hand------

Large Penis and their difficulties. Most of you are as I used to be and of average length between 5.5 inches and 7 inches and you have also most likely fallen for the improper logical fallacy Appeal to Authority of Science . The problem is that science is method and not an authority. The truth is that their are expert opinions eyt there is no true authority, lest the divine speak directly, , only phenomenon and the world of agreement, the world of interpretation and reality. Ontologically speaking, REALITY is ultimately physical in nature yet in recent times it has been demonstrated that observation itself can demonstrate a change on physics. That alone is bewildering yet not impossible to explain.

Now, back on topic.

Penis Enlargement: It is real

Diet, exercise, proper supplements that are tested and compared to others.

6 inches is what I started with and now I am almost to 11 inces and that will be where I would like to stop at the request of my significant other. She was quite thrilled when I first reached 7 inches. This process has taken me over a year and half. I am truly skeptical of anyone that claims that it could have been done in less time.

Even Ron Jeremy and his site have done some things that I find questionable, including the dumping of Naturally Huge from the entire list without explanation what so ever and now going with Vaso Ultra. Yet, several independant sources have backed his continous research up.

Yet, it is a myth that you can just take two or three different supplements and achieve this. Your diet, specialized exercises and supplements together are vital or it simplily doesn't work effectively more than a short term gain of an about an inch.

Things I mentioned earlier for those well endowed, which comes from diet and excercise as much as genetics and genetics itself is not the final deciding factor.

I hope that some of this information benefits somebody. Keeping ourselves and our partners satisfied and content is not often something that can be achieved without work.

I also suggest to those 18 and older, that they research MANY documents and instructions, the non pron variety that that teach technique for size is uselful and important yet it is absolutely not everything.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:50 PM

At OP: i used to have that problem, until i started to just put my dick over my shoulder while i took a dump. Problem solved. Just be careful you dont get the urge to pee, or your whole back will get wet.

lartez
  • lartez

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:39 AM

I have fear because I have my penis too large is not a joke and I do not to bother and all give me silly answers and I want someone to please help me.

As a kid all bothered me and tell me my penis snake, My problem is that I get the pants are too small and the worst is that when I hit it enlarges me too and it is remarkable very noticeable, especially the head of my penis : (

I have 20 years and once when I was 18 I had sex with a partner, at the time of penetration hurt a lot and stay in bed for three weeks, the stop internal bleeding.
Almost matte for my large size. And now I have fear for me has grown more and if I get new relationships that can not happen, I need help.

1002-kaerF3ATG
  • 1002-kaerF3ATG

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:55 AM

I have the opposite problem my dick is so small when ever I pee it goes through the crack between the toilet seat and the bowl when sitting down so I pee on my legs.. It's bad sometimes

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:06 AM

QUOTE (lartez @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 03:39)
I have fear because I have my penis too large is not a joke and I do not to bother and all give me silly answers and I want someone to please help me.

As a kid all bothered me and tell me my penis snake, My problem is that I get the pants are too small and the worst is that when I hit it enlarges me too and it is remarkable very noticeable, especially the head of my penis : (

I have 20 years and once when I was 18 I had sex with a partner, at the time of penetration hurt a lot and stay in bed for three weeks, the stop internal bleeding.
Almost matte for my large size. And now I have fear for me has grown more and if I get new relationships that can not happen, I need help.

This might be able to solve your problem.

user posted image

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

When someone close to you dies, move seats

• Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 10:25 AM

Atleast your penis doesn't get dipped in the water.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users