Photo

Rob Other Players?

7 replies to this topic
THE_LOONIES
  • THE_LOONIES

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:19 PM

Ok I Seen that you can share money & Such but can you rob other players? It would be a change from robbing stores.

Heres a few ways this could be fun:

1. Say You drop 2k On Death, you could hold up a player with a shotgun & Say dont move & Drop 1k, If he does it you can choose to let him go or be a d*ck & Kill him after to get another 2k

2. You own an apartment & Have a crew, you invite a guy in your house who's done a coupla liquior stores, you & Your crew hold him up & Say drop half the cash or we'll drop you. He can choose to hand it over Or make a run for it

R* Should make It that the bigger level you are the more cash you'll drop on death ( E.G. Level 34 = 34k drop Level 87= 87 K Drop) This Is So players cant spawnkill new players & Get a tonne of cash

Eddie Dean
  • Eddie Dean

Addict

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:39 PM

I think it's totally possible for crews to invade another crew's safehouse. Even infiltration could be an option. What is unlikely because I don't think we'll be able to drop stuff on purpose (we don't have an inventory or anything I think). It would be cool though.

chop chop
  • chop chop

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (THE_LOONIES @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 19:19)
Ok I Seen that you can share money & Such but can you rob other players? It would be a change from robbing stores.

Heres a few ways this could be fun:

1. Say You drop 2k On Death, you could hold up a player with a shotgun & Say dont move & Drop 1k, If he does it you can choose to let him go or be a d*ck & Kill him after to get another 2k

2. You own an apartment & Have a crew, you invite a guy in your house who's done a coupla liquior stores, you & Your crew hold him up & Say drop half the cash or we'll drop you. He can choose to hand it over Or make a run for it

R* Should make It that the bigger level you are the more cash you'll drop on death ( E.G. Level 34 = 34k drop Level 87= 87 K Drop) This Is So players cant spawnkill new players & Get a tonne of cash

I'll be sure to assemble my crew outside your apartment so we can rob you

FatLouie
  • FatLouie

Cross my heart I hope you die.

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (Eddie Dean @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 19:39)
I think it's totally possible for crews to invade another crew's safehouse. Even infiltration could be an option. What is unlikely because I don't think we'll be able to drop stuff on purpose (we don't have an inventory or anything I think). It would be cool though.

Correct me if I am wrong but I though it was confirmed that GTAV has the inventory system from Red Dead Redemption in addition to the weapons wheel. I mean really, how are we supposed to carry our weed? Lol biggrin.gif

Intstringeger
  • Intstringeger

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:12 PM

It seems that no one in this forum has ever heard of honour among thieves. tounge.gif

bandita_96
  • bandita_96

R = my nickname, RicsiHUN

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (manny_calavera @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 22:12)
It seems that no one in this forum has ever heard of honour among thieves. tounge.gif

^ This smile.gif

infiniteammo
  • infiniteammo

Ľab igne ignem capereĽ

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:23 PM

I think the apartment thing is going to be like owning a home was in Ultima Online, you could "lock" your doors, people could then come in when the door was unlocked, but you could freeze things (like locking down a couch so someone doesn't drag it out, or things on a table so they couldn't steal furnishings), also you could revoke an invitation, which would just bounce someone out immediately.

But honestly I feel the houses and apartments will be the same as they are in Singleplayer properties, maybe 16 or so unique properties, and say 16 people in the game all have the same apartment, they'd go up to the front door, and get transported to their unique apartment/house inside, unless they were invited to another, then it would drop down a list of apartment/house invites to let you know which apartment you're entering.

Or... you know, in 28 days we could find out it's nothing like anything we've seen before.

BKALLDAY
  • BKALLDAY

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:59 AM

The gamespot preview suggests that players should deposit their money because other players can steal their wallets.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users