Multi-quote

7 replies to this topic
BAF-stueycow
  • BAF-stueycow

'StueyCow'

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:54 PM

Hello, I would like to give the idea of multi-quotes it would mean having to quote buttons meaning want to quote two people just press all the ones you want to quote by pressing the multi-quote button at each post then on the final one double press it and it will quote all, Its much easyr than the [quote] and it is makes having there names next to the quite simpler

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:55 PM

This tool is exactly what you wish. It requires Greasemonkey.

BAF-stueycow
  • BAF-stueycow

'StueyCow'

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:57 PM

yes!, but why the f*ck isn't it built in?

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:58 PM

Who knows. Maybe Tank will put it in in the V1.5 project, whenever that will take place.

BAF-stueycow
  • BAF-stueycow

'StueyCow'

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:08 PM

hopefully

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:00 PM

Quoting the old fashioned way (making use of quotation marks), what's wrong with that?

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:34 PM

Normally, if you you that, you have to open another tab to click on the quotation button, and then copy the content over to the window where you need the quote. However, the topic creator wants a multi quote feature to avoid doing what I have just described. I think that sounds like a good idea, even though I'm used to the old fashioned way. We will see though if it's going to be a default feature with the update of the forum.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:56 AM

QUOTE (Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 04:34)
Normally, if you you that, you have to open another tab to click on the quotation button, and then copy the content over to the window where you need the quote. However, the topic creator wants a multi quote feature to avoid doing what I have just described. I think that sounds like a good idea, even though I'm used to the old fashioned way. We will see though if it's going to be a default feature with the update of the forum.

Or as Suggested earlier you can use Maxorator's Multi Quote Addon Script it was created for a reason, so why complain about having it built in when there is a solution to have this feature, it is clear they will not implement it in this version of the forum, but in the next we can expect lots of new things.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users