» «
Photo

Holdsquare Reapers (PS3)

29 replies to this topic
RRunner316
  • RRunner316

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:36 PM Edited by RRunner316, 29 August 2013 - 12:58 PM.

Scared that your GTA Online experience will suck because of random run ins with people who:

Don't have a mic?
Don't use strategy?
Have music blaring in the background?
Use profanity as part of their regular vocabulary?

If you want this to be a thing of the past, then checkout the Holdsquare Reapers!

HoldSquare Reapers is the official GTA Online Crew of HoldSquare Gaming Community. HoldSquare Gaming (formerly PS3 Reapers Gaming) is an adult gaming community that has been around for 3+ years, focused on respect, communication, and fun. We are almost exclusively a PS3 gaming community that has members from all over the world. Besides the aforementioned focuses, we also require that all Reapers be over 21 and that have a working mic.

Our community contains people from all walks of life. Gamers with families, gamers in and out of the military, single gamers, male and females! And we don't/won't just play GTA Online. The Reapers were initially forged from the blood, sweat, and bullets of Borderlands. What started as a thread on the Gearbox forums evolved into a gaming community that plays a multitude of games now.

In addition to GTA Online, some of our most popular games are DCUO (our league spans both sides), Defiance, Dust 514, Borderlands 2, the Assassin's Creed Series, and Battlefield 3. Each of these games have dedicated Team Leaders that help organize events and make sure that our Reapers are having fun!

So if you're interested in joining us, head on over to http://www.holdsquare.com and complete the three steps to becoming a Reaper. Sign the Reaper Code, introduce yourself, and come have fun! Below you will see a list of the current Reapers that are in our Crew!

Current Reapers in Our Crew!
I'll update this tonight. We already have approx 10 current Reapers who are planning on playing this game

Rank GTAForum Name Gamertag
PresidentRRunner316RRunner316
Reaper Member-craiglogan
DCUO Team Leader-samersmack
Reaper MemberVixenvixen-on-deck
Lieutenant-GracieP666
Reaper Member-Karumba514
Reaper Member-SNTrace
Reaper Member-VaWahoo
Reaper Member-Guapo15
Reaper Member-LiL_LiLeY
Reaper Member-DEEPESTxBLUE
Reaper Member-IT5_M3_B1TCH3Z
Battlefield 3 Team Leader-The_Dro_

Want to Join Us?
Simply copy, paste, and edit
this application and then post it
as a reply to this thread.

Then go to: http://www.holdsquare.com

Gamertag:RRunner316
Gang History:None
Your Best Skill:Blowing things up!
Anything Else:President of Holdsquare Gaming

RRunner316
  • RRunner316

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:29 PM

If you'd like to become a Reaper, go to http://www.holdsquare.com

And here's a link to our Social Club. There are a lot of Reapers that are going to be playing GTA Online, but just haven't signed up here yet. Come join us!

http://socialclub.ro...dsquare_reapers

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:59 PM

Welcome to the recruitment section!

In accordance with the forum guidelines you need both a roster(yes, even if it only has you on it) and a application, the coding for which can be found in the forum guidelines so read carefully. For now though I'm closing your thread because you do not have one or both of those necessities. When you have the proper coding ready you may make a new thread.

Or if your looking for a gang please look in the "Looking for a Gang" thread located here..
  • GTAking33 likes this

RRunner316
  • RRunner316

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:09 PM

Thanks to Moderators GT-1 & Toke for responding to my PMs and unlocking our thread. Allowing me to correct our thread was extremely gracious!

We look forward to finding some new Reapers for our Crew!

Vixen
  • Vixen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:46 PM

We are Reapers so yes we do have a gang. Get ready for us!

RRunner316
  • RRunner316

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:05 AM

Two more Reapers have come out of hiding and proclaimed that they are getting GTAV! That brings our Crew's list up to 12! We're still looking for new Reapers though, so if you are interested, don't be shy! Check us out! http://www.holdsquare.com.

innzane
  • innzane

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 09:51 PM

I can't wait to steal the train.
Join the Reapers NOW! You can ride with me.

Thanatos1304
  • Thanatos1304

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:54 PM

I'm ready for this game! Been looking for a crew to join and yours seem like it's right up my alley. I'm going to check out your Site and then join.

Vex_Doppel
  • Vex_Doppel

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:27 AM

I think you guys need a Vex to go with that Vixen.

RRunner316
  • RRunner316

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE (Thanatos1304 @ Friday, Aug 30 2013, 21:54)
I'm ready for this game! Been looking for a crew to join and yours seem like it's right up my alley. I'm going to check out your Site and then join.

Sign up! Make sure you mention that you found us here in your intro! I just wan to make sure I know everyone that has responded here and who they are in our site!

RRunner316
  • RRunner316

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (Vex_Doppel @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 00:27)
I think you guys need a Vex to go with that Vixen.

Come join the party! Make sure you mention your GTAForum name in your introduction on our site. I want to make sure we're getting everyone in that wants to join from here!

samsylum
  • samsylum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:13 PM

The Reapers are a great bunch of adults who share a passion for video games but understand that real life comes first. They're mature, respectful and very helpful individuals with a sense of humor and amazing personalities. Although the Reapers are pretty beast, they welcome people of all skill levels to their community!
If you'd like to experience how awesome and fun online gaming can be, check out Holdsquare.com

TGroves14
  • TGroves14

'AFK' Melee Murderer

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:28 PM

This thread is a bunch of spam!!

RRunner316
  • RRunner316

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:32 PM

We have 16 Reapers in our Crew! Picked up 3 new Reapers from this recruitment thread in the last 24 hours! There's still plenty of room for more members! Come check us out! Www.holdsquare.com

samsylum
  • samsylum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (TGroves14 @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 16:28)
This thread is a bunch of spam!!

Your face is a bunch of spam!
Nah! Joking! You're beautiful!
Feel free to check out the Reaper social pages listed in my sig to get a feel of the community! You're always welcome to join!

Thanatos1304
  • Thanatos1304

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:34 AM

Good looking out for accepting me, the community is great! Anybody that wants to find out what the Reapers are about, check the website out and join the crew

samsylum
  • samsylum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (Thanatos1304 @ Sunday, Sep 1 2013, 02:34)
Good looking out for accepting me, the community is great! Anybody that wants to find out what the Reapers are about, check the website out and join the crew

Awesome! Glad you're enjoying the community!

RRunner316
  • RRunner316

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:49 PM

We are 19 Reapers strong! This is great! We even have a few Crew members that have GTAIV, so we've been grouping up and getting to know each others play styles. Fun times ahead at http://www.holdsquare.com!

El_Guapo15
  • El_Guapo15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:16 AM

I'm El Guapo! The Stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun! Wooooo! Who wouldn't want to be part of this awesome crew?

Vixen
  • Vixen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:35 AM

ooking for a fun all adult crew? Check out the Reapers at
http://www.holdsquare.com/

Vex_Doppel
  • Vex_Doppel

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 05:42 AM

Join up, GTA V is almost upon us. This is a crew that plays often and a variety of games. I just joined and am loving it. All adults, all with mics.

nick_l_j-2
  • nick_l_j-2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:12 PM

Hey guys, just wondering if this crew would be suitable for me.  I won't be online very often since I've got a busy life, maybe only 2 or 3 days a week I'll be able to play.  But when I do manage some time I'd like to have fun with a good bunch of folk, not really wanting to be part of those "anybody and their mum can join by clicking a button" groups.  Does this sound okay?  If so then:

Gamertag: nick_l_j-2 Age: (Must be 21 or older) 28 Gang History: None Your Best Skill: Shooting things!  Anything Else: I've read up on the website, all up to speed. 

samsylum
  • samsylum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

Hey Nick,

Feel free to register on the holdsquare site and post an intro!

RRunner316
  • RRunner316

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:21 AM Edited by RRunner316, 12 September 2013 - 03:22 AM.

We've cracked 20 Reapers in our Crew! Lots of new faces at www.holdsquare.com! So many, that the Crew roster here is lagging in being updated! If you're looking for a great adult online gaming experience, check us out!

djpixc
  • djpixc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:03 AM

Am definitely down for this, glad to see we are gaining new members from other avenues for this game, not sure how i'll fare but I'm up for it. Worth noting we have gamers from all over the world too, most notably usa, canada, uk, scandinavia, europe and even australia that I've gamed with, invite sent, see ya online!

Abrracadabra
  • Abrracadabra

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:30 PM

Gamertag: Abrracadabra

Gang History: None
Your Best Skill: Making things happen! 
Anything Else: I'm a 29 year old married man father of 2. I spent 6 years in the US Army with 1 deployment to Iraq and nearly a 2nd deployment but prior to leaving I dislocated my shoulder tore my labrum and rotator cuff which gives me problems to the point I'm home on Medical atm. So I have plenty of time to play GTA and tune up my skills and just be ready to contribute to the Crew in whatever you need. 

I was a die hard Call of Duty gamer playing all of the Call of Duties from Cod 4 all the way up to MW3. I intend on making GTA V my new game of choice and thus will not be purchasing Cod Ghost and will be using this as my primary game. 

I do have a mic but my gaming history is of the following so you understand what kind of player you would be getting:

COD Player - Ran a clan called All Skillz where we competed daily / weekly in the CoD Elite challenges. Ranking in the top 10 in most occasions. I was a 2.0 KDR player (Running and gunning not camping).

WoW Player - I played WoW way back in the day and was in the #1 Guild on our server as their Top mage. I also rolled a rogue and did pvp and managed to get Season 2 Gladiator Drake

Those are pretty much the games I played extensively but I aim to be good at whatever game I play as being a better player makes the gaming atmosphere enjoyable for me but don't get me wrong. I thoroughly enjoy just kicking back and having fun as well. 

RRunner316
  • RRunner316

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:38 PM

We have new mature adult gamers that are just looking for a fun time, joining everyday! We're so happy to be the safehaven for the adult gamer!

Check out our Playstation gaming community: http://www.holdsquare.com

GracieP666
  • GracieP666

HoldSquare Reaper Lieutenant

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

Well well well... Hello bewbs!

DBL168
  • DBL168

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

Just got GTA5, looking to play with fellow reapers, started with the reapers when i started playing GOWA, pls send invite to join the reapers crew...

GracieP666
  • GracieP666

HoldSquare Reaper Lieutenant

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

We now have a crew of 75 proud Reapers!

Friday night is Crew night so get your backsides down to Los Santos unless you want me to put a bounty on each of your heads :p

www.holdsquare.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users