SRS Incorporated

srs gang multiplayer ps3 xbox 360
673 replies to this topic
DeadBear
  • DeadBear

SRS Inc. Mover & Shaker.

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:39 PM

I really can't figure out how to change my custom title, really struggling!

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (DeadBear @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 13:39)
I really can't figure out how to change my custom title, really struggling!

Click your user name then click "Edit my profile" then you will see "Custom member title". Type in SRS incorporated or whatever you want it to be and then click "amend my profile" at the bottom.

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (rhyn @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 16:42)
QUOTE (Ladyluck66 @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 16:36)
How do I get "SRS Inc" instead of "Player hater" under my avatar?

And how do I get one of those cool ID cards for my sig?

If you go to your profile, then edit profile, then change custom title. I can make you an i.d card if you like, just pm the picture you want me to use smile.gif

QUOTE (Rebel @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 18:18)
Ah the memories. I literally just looked at all of my old graphics from my external HDD the other day and found a bunch of SRS stuff. I switched to PS3 now too, no more Xbox for me. Hope to see you guys around.

Shan! Good to see you, even if you have moved over to the dark side.

Haha yeah I traded it in along with all my games to pick up The Last Of US package with PS3. Glad I did it.

@ Finn - I'm down to play a game of Online when its out. Feel free to add me on PSN - SteamZ_90 I'm down to play RDR too, thats the only other R* game I have.

rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (aFinn @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 19:05)
Anything interesting about PS4?

Bits and pieces. Indie game reveals, official release date 28th Novemeber (15th in U.S.A angry.gif ) Dashboard interface etc..

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:38 PM

I heard SRS used to play a bit of Mafiya Work in the old days on IV (ps3)..... if you guys want bit of a warm up before V, the Damned would be honoured to give you a beating game or two?

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:54 PM

Rhyn....can you make me a card. I can't get it to work correct.
Can you use the left facing rabbit in my sig below? (or, part of it, to make a square tounge.gif )

rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 20:38)
I heard SRS used to play a bit of Mafiya Work in the old days on IV (ps3)..... if you guys want bit of a warm up before V, the Damned would be honoured to give you a beating game or two?

Oh I see, that's how we're gonna play it now is it sly.gif

To be honest I don't think a lot of us still have a working copy of IV left lol. We'll let you know for sure if we can get a crew together.

@Black Rabbit: I will indeed sir.

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:49 PM

@rhyn, thanks, I'll have to check out some of that stuff. Although I won't be getting a PS4 yet, gonna settle for GTA V on PS3 for a long while.

QUOTE (Rebel @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 23:19)

@ Finn - I'm down to play a game of Online when its out. Feel free to add me on PSN - SteamZ_90  I'm down  to play RDR too, thats the only other R* game I have.

Ah, you got RDR for PS3 too? I play it every day pretty much. I play it on an alternate account so don't be surprised to get a friend request from a weird name. tounge.gif

xxltbxx
  • xxltbxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (rhyn @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 12:42)
QUOTE (xxltbxx @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 12:37)

APPLICATION
Usernamexxltbxx
Age19
PSNID/XBL GTGT: ltb mvp
TimezonePST -8
MP Games PlayedMax Payne 3 GTA4 BF3, COD, RDR, SAMP, GMOD, CSS, Farcry3,Gow...alot of games!
Platform(s)360 PC
Any entries in your member log?No
Any previous gangs you've been in?LXGC
Why did you choose us?Seems like some fun RP and hopefully Organized training and gameplay
What will you bring to SRS?I believe I have a nack for picking up skills quickly and I can definetly hold my own in a shootout on most rockstar games. Im also a pretty good pilot and driver.
Tell us a little bit about yourself.Im a student from LA. I play baseball and tennis.
What's your favourite thing about being a cloned super assasin?IM IMMORTAAAAAAAL!!!

Thanks for the app xxltbxx but it seems you've applied for a few other gangs too, we don't like being 4th choice sly.gif

Im appliying to any crew that catches my interest u guys just showed up after on the forum list...Ill decide which crew im dedicated to when I play with its members not read their add.

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (aFinn @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 21:49)
@rhyn, thanks, I'll have to check out some of that stuff. Although I won't be getting a PS4 yet, gonna settle for GTA V on PS3 for a long while.

QUOTE (Rebel @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 23:19)

@ Finn - I'm down to play a game of Online when its out. Feel free to add me on PSN - SteamZ_90  I'm down  to play RDR too, thats the only other R* game I have.

Ah, you got RDR for PS3 too? I play it every day pretty much. I play it on an alternate account so don't be surprised to get a friend request from a weird name. tounge.gif

Nice. I haven't touched it in a few weeks. Not finished the story line, not even started the Undead Nightmare part either. Kind of got side tracked with all of the hunting to do. Not even made 20 missions so far I don't think haha.

rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE (xxltbxx @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 22:14)
Im appliying to any crew that catches my interest u guys just showed up after on the forum list...Ill decide which crew im dedicated to when I play with its members not read their add.

Put yourself in our position, why should we take the time to add you, play with you, take a vote to see if we want to have you as a member and decide we want you in only for you to turn around and say you're not interested. We're not gonna put time and effort for you if you're not gonna give us any dedication to your application. Anyway, we hope you find a gang that suits you smile.gif

xxltbxx
  • xxltbxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE (rhyn @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 00:22)

Put yourself in our position, why should we take the time to add you, play with you, take a vote to see if we want to have you as a member and decide we want you in only for you to turn around and say you're not interested. We're not gonna put time and effort for you if you're not gonna give us any dedication to your application. Anyway, we hope you find a gang that suits you smile.gif

What about my position. Im applying to multiple crews who may not take me, a matter of fact if u guys had tried me out you may have not taken me leaving me assed out with no crew. I think ur whole stance is absurd and if you guys are afraid of a little competition from other crews what does that say about your crew?? >.>

rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:08 AM Edited by rhyn, 21 August 2013 - 01:10 AM.

QUOTE (xxltbxx @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 00:57)

What about my position. Im applying to multiple crews who may not take me, a matter of fact if u guys had tried me out you may have not taken me leaving me assed out with no crew. I think ur whole stance is absurd and if you guys are afraid of a little competition from other crews what does that say about your crew?? >.>

There are absolutely tons of crews out there. They're not all suddenly going to be closing up shop and not accepting any more members. If we decided we didn't want you you'd be exactly where you are now, no worse off. Really there'd be no reason for us to not accept you except for you being inactive or starting fights. If we were afraid of competition would we be turning away people who we feel don't suit us? Nope. Our stance has been the same from back when we won best gang here in '09 to when we won best red dead gang on a sister site in '12 to now and it seems to have worked for us. It's clear nothing's gonna change here so I think that's all. Best of luck to you icon14.gif

xxltbxx
  • xxltbxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:25 AM

QUOTE (rhyn @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 01:08)
QUOTE (xxltbxx @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 00:57)

There are absolutely tons of crews out there. They're not all suddenly going to be closing up shop and not accepting any more members. If we decided we didn't want you you'd be exactly where you are now, no worse off. Really there'd be no reason for us to not accept you except for you being inactive or starting fights. If we were afraid of competition would we be turning away people who we feel don't suit us? Nope. Our stance has been the same from back when we won best gang here in '09 to when we won best red dead gang on a sister site in '12 to now and it seems to have worked for us. It's clear nothing's gonna change here so I think that's all. Best of luck to you icon14.gif

Fair enough I hope I get to face u guys one day Good luck guys aswell.

rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:54 AM

QUOTE (xxltbxx @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 01:25)
Fair enough I hope I get to face u guys one day Good luck guys aswell.

For sure, nothing like a bit of friendly competition, thanks smile.gif

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:16 AM

This is such a sick reunion, bro.

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:27 AM

QUOTE (Rebel @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 02:48)
Nice. I haven't touched it in a few weeks. Not finished the story line, not even started the Undead Nightmare part either. Kind of got side tracked with all of the hunting to do. Not even made 20 missions so far I don't think haha.

Ohlol, that's quite a distraction then. Have you played any multiplayer?

Casteyn
  • Casteyn

SRS/Zombotech Div

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:57 PM

Yeah, I'm not finding where I can change my custom title. I go into my profile, but don't see the option... confused.gif

NVMD, Now all of a sudden, it's there wow.gif

Nixon
  • Nixon

Tricky Dicky

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:19 PM

If I recall, I think you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can change your member title. Maybe that has changed though.

rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:14 PM

After about 4 years of used the connection skin I've switched to default. It's like I'm seeing colour for the first time

VMB-TAN
  • VMB-TAN

I needs it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:03 PM

I ate doggie biscuits once smile.gif there were pretty good

Instructions
  • Instructions

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE (VMB-TAN @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 16:03)
I ate doggie biscuits once smile.gif there were pretty good

I still keep looking for the like button tounge.gif

VMB-TAN
  • VMB-TAN

I needs it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:40 PM

Yeah me too smile.gif

I haven't preordered GTA V, I wonder how many will be left when it's released...

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:42 PM

Oh man, you gotta pre-order so you get it for sure, plus you get to fly the blimp. I wonder if we can have blimp demolition derby? Or play chicken with a jet? mercie_blink.gif

VMB-TAN
  • VMB-TAN

I needs it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:43 PM

I'm just gonna steal your blimp wink.gif

VMB-TAN
  • VMB-TAN

I needs it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:44 PM

that wink faced smilie looks like he had an accident... o_O

Instructions
  • Instructions

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:03 PM

I haven't preordered it yet. The plan is that my brother will pay for it, so it's up to him smile.gif

rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (VMB-TAN @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 16:40)
Yeah me too smile.gif

I haven't preordered GTA V, I wonder how many will be left when it's released...

Dude, hurry! I doubt there'll be many left anywhere without a pre-order in.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:38 PM

user posted image
Sorry its a bit late

Nixon
  • Nixon

Tricky Dicky

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:46 PM

I'm pre-ordering Friday morning from Gamestop once I get paid. Better late than never!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users