SRS Incorporated

Gaming PS3 360
742 replies to this topic
DeadMoonBlues
  • DeadMoonBlues

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:37 AM

Hey Muertos here, am I part of this whole thing or just an affiliate? Here's a photo taken by Finn of me and VMB... and our mini-guns.

2ih7ckm.jpg

• VMB-TAN likes this

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:50 PM

Whoa, Muertos! What rank are you?! Unless you got the Minigun early lol.

Yo guys can we do some missions together? Haven't been getting any crew love lmao.

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

Yeah, I am alright, earthquakes happen almost every other day here, just not really all that above 3.0.

Ok, good. When you get your connection back, send me and our members a friend request on PSN and we'll get to playing. :)

Whoa, Muertos! What rank are you?! Unless you got the Minigun early lol.

Yo guys can we do some missions together? Haven't been getting any crew love lmao.

We are all still low levels, you can get the minigun to free roam (for that session) after a game mode called Survival.

Yeah, I was just saying the other day how we all keep being split up in GTA as most low level missions only allow 4 and there's usually more of us online. So we have people doing missions, then some of us are on free roam, and some are doing races and whatnot. Most races lobbies only allow 8 people, and parachuting cap is 4, so it's really hard sometimes.

Oct11_m0_0_zpsbce55794.jpg

Oct_009_zpsf302fc9f.jpg

• VMB-TAN and Arcadax like this

Arcadax
  • Arcadax

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

One of the many things I'd like to do once the servers have stabilized (and they're getting there) is organize events that involve recreating favorite movie scenes with the tools we have. Or just think of our own. Two gasoline trucks were driving along the highway and I thought License to Kill :D Needless to say there was a firey end

BTW: getting used to using the in-game phone to call or text players instead of the stupid Xbox and PS3 tools. It's immersive!:p

Lega_c
  • Lega_c

Fly Rebel

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

Woah, I was part of this gang a few years back. Any of you still on PS3?

rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:01 PM

Woah, I was part of this gang a few years back. Any of you still on PS3?

Damn dude I thought you had left for another planet or something. You famous yet?

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

• BUSTED!
  • European-Union

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:09 AM

I think I know you guys on Red Dead Forums.

rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

Yeah! We're Red River Resistance over there :D

DeadMoonBlues
  • DeadMoonBlues

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:37 AM

Only level 28 MC, I got the mini-gun from survival  :pirate:

Here's me trapped after failing at a skate park then VMB trapped after freeing me  :panic:

fm848i.jpg

4j954h.jpg

• VMB-TAN likes this

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:01 AM

Word yeah I got the Minigun from Survival too! Got the trophy for Survival as well lol.

I just did this badass mission with CReaperDorian from here at GTAF and man, it was sick. The first mission was for Lester where we had to steal this briefcase off the top of the construction site. We tried to go for the elevator but no freaking option was available to interact. So we went to the orange crane and climbed it but then we realized that we had to go climb the main ultimate crane.

I call up Merryweather to get one of his clowns to give us a lift in his chopper so we jacked the ride and flew all the way up and started to do a parachute drive by but then we got toast. So we restarted the mission and someone else joined. I called for another chopper and the guy knew that I wanted to fly the chopper and land on top of the site.

Once we got in the Maverick chopper, he started circling around the site and I was blastin' those suckas! It was cray! He found a landing spot and did an emergency landing. We got out quick to find cover. Then we started bustin' caps on those fools. After the goons were cleared, an enemy chopper shows up, so I pull out the Minigun and BAM! Choppa choppa down. Dorian was like "So the heli totaled?" and I was like "Yeah I totaled it lol". Then we tried to go back to your chopper but the engines were smoking and out of use. So I asked him if he got a parachute and he was like "Yes!". It was one of those moments where it's like "You thinking what I'm thinking?".

So I jumped and he followed. We parachuted to our Hotknife cars and the third guy seemed to have died. Maybe he forgot to pull his parachute or f*cked up in jumping and hit something lol. So yeah, we both got in our cars, did a drive by on 2 remaining goons on site then we were on our way to Lester's drop off point. We encountered one vehicle going after Dorian and it seemed to have caused a delay in getting to the destination as I was there already so I drive back to check up on him and his tires been popped but I see that he took care of the threat that was opposing him. There was still the driver so I rolled down the window and emptied the clip on him. It was a f*cking sick Hotknife convoy.

We had to use the PSN chat room because my mic is broken but I'm buying one later today hopefully. I just realized that using headsets online make the missions so much easier and sick. It's just like how the Unholy Trinity (Michael, Trevor and Franklin) use those headsets to communicate with each other. f*cking badass.

TL:DR; I hope to do some missions with you guys because it's f*cking sick doing these missions together. I've requested to be in the SRSI crew but no response yet. I'm currently in another crew of my friend's and I think I'm rank 25 in that specific crew. So I don't know if my Social Club Crew rank thing will reset if I join another crew. Right now, my rank in GTA: O is 30.

Also, Lega-C?! I'd like to know the same too lol.

rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

@MC: I climbed that same f*cking crane bro. Got to the top and realised there was no way across. So pissed.

DeadMoonBlues
  • DeadMoonBlues

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

Is this the crane? I found it earlier with balkie but we landed on the building next to it with a cargobob and hopped across.

4l6fjd.jpg

Top of the crane  :blink:

18jcsw.jpg

• VMB-TAN likes this

Craigyroo
  • Craigyroo

Yer man

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

Drugs are bad mmm'kay.

0_0.jpg

Wilson took one look at my guy... "what in the hell" and then he bailed, I wonder why?

0_0.jpg
  • VMB-TAN likes this

will136
  • will136

Lost and the Damned

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

I bet Eva would run from daddy in face paint like that ... 

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

That was a great story MC!

And I saw your crew request today and sent you an invite.

Beautiful place

Oct13n_0_0_zps9ca696a9.jpg

rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

Gave my main car a bit of a makeover. New paintjob, wheels and windows. She's so puuurdy.

0_0.jpg

teh_g
  • teh_g

Time for a brew..

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:18 AM

Free bump, what timezone you guys in? Please say g.m.t.

will136
  • will136

Lost and the Damned

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

East coast US ... eastern standard time zone ... 

ucah8er
  • ucah8er

SRS I

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:36 PM Edited by ucah8er, 16 October 2013 - 03:36 PM.

bumpity bump

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

We have members in many time zones, quite a few in GMT also, why do you ask teh_g?   

Niiiice wheels rhyn! :cool:

Yesterday saw this spot and I was wondering if I'm in Red Dead or GTA, lol

Oct15a_0_0_zps47743bba.jpg

• VMB-TAN likes this

WindyCityOutlaw
  • WindyCityOutlaw

$outh $ide $uicide Kill Yourself Hoe

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:29 PM

Oh hey guys :p

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

Hello, hello!

So now that I have 500,000 gathered, I am anxiously waiting for the next patch to come through which should fix the loss of apartments and cars so that I can buy an apartment.

After that I'll start shopping and modding finally!

rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:17 AM

I really hope my flagrant spending doesn't come back to bite me in the ass before the new patch too. Although when we get all that free money I might have to upgrade to the 400k apartment. I bet the view is awesome.

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:06 AM Edited by MC_320, 18 October 2013 - 02:06 AM.

@MC: I climbed that same f*cking crane bro. Got to the top and realised there was no way across. So pissed.

LOL

Is this the crane? I found it earlier with balkie but we landed on the building next to it with a cargobob and hopped across.

4l6fjd.jpg

Top of the crane  :blink:

18jcsw.jpg

Yeah that's the one. You can also find one of the 50 letter scraps there in single player including a parachute!

Great shot Finn!

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

Thanks MC!

Well, they released patch 1.04 today. We'll see has it fixed anything regarding loss of vehicles or their mods.

Gonna buy my apartment tonight.

They did lower medical fees down to 500, yay,  but on the other hand heard they nerfed mission rewards by 50%, boo.

rhyn
  • rhyn

SRS BSNS

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:12 AM

I saw the update thingy pop up when I logged on and was fully expecting $250,000 extra in my a/c. Was mildly disappointed. The mission pay out being nerfed is weird too. I did a few tonight and a few people were getting pre patch pay outs while others were getting half the payout within the same group at the end of a mission. Even missions I'd never done before I was getting half what some people were getting.

Craigyroo
  • Craigyroo

Yer man

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:19 AM

'MERICA
[move]vKRVIZi.gif[/move]

will136
  • will136

Lost and the Damned

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

Craigyroo ... Y 4 U blow up American flag ...

history-of-american-flags-historical-doc

aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:46 AM Edited by aFinn, 05 November 2013 - 10:31 AM.

I saw the update thingy pop up when I logged on and was fully expecting $250,000 extra in my a/c. Was mildly disappointed. The mission pay out being nerfed is weird too. I did a few tonight and a few people were getting pre patch pay outs while others were getting half the payout within the same group at the end of a mission. Even missions I'd never done before I was getting half what some people were getting.

It's supposed to work so that when you do mission for the first time, you get full money, if you do it second time and onwards, it's half.

Got my apartment on Friday, nice view! Richards Majestic 51

3_0_0_zps93d7de8f.jpg

• VMB-TAN likes this

Kwabs
  • Kwabs

Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:15 AM Edited by Stromae, 20 October 2013 - 11:17 AM.

[table]
[th]APPLICATION[/th]
[tr][td]Username[/td][td]Stromae[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age[/td][td]16[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]PSN[/td][td]Quincy993[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other MP Games Played[/td][td]IV + Episodes, MP3[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Any entries in your member log?[/td][td]2 entries for advertising a site from about 2 years before.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Any previous gangs you've been in?[/td]The High Rollers[/tr]
Why did you choose us?Because this gang looks different from the others.
What will you bring to SRS?Some fun times for those playing on PS3 :p and a pretty good pilot.
Tell us a little bit about yourself.I'm from Antwerp in Belgium. I do athletics and go out with friends pretty much every weekend. But I'm pretty active on PSN in the rest of my free time.
[tr][td]What'
s your favourite thing about being a cloned super assassin?[/td][td]Well, since I was a little kid I always dreamt about being a cloned super assassin who could mess around in Los Santos and Blaine County with his cloned super assassin friends.[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Do you guys play with headsets btw?

Edit: No idea what's wrong with the table code.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users